What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

Drifting away from US sphere? After they have fought two wars to keep you safe?? Arbi to the end - Sodies are in bed with Israel and US and they are gong nowhere, the Princes know what will happen to them without the US and israel to protect them. Iran is linked by pipeline to China - and Sodies?

Oh Oh guys one more thing have you noticed how he is angry because we are somehow in the US and he is even angry that we won't be?? Funny! right guys?

Note: everyone I am not debating with muse. I simply refuse to be dragged on an argument by a person who is not aiming to debate in the first place. Thank you for your understanding.

i bet saudis will never be honest with themselves. :cheesy:

the lands needs to be liberated from the americans and their puppets and only Pakistanis and Iranians can do it.

Maso

Why so many public appeals - please don't be emotional - Sodies oppose Iran, Israel oppose Iran and US oppose Iran on the nuclear issue - these are all facts - and please don't be upset, I'm on your side, but you have to be on the side of Muslims and tell people to stop giving funds at Wahabi masajid which end up in the hands of religious excrements who use these to kill bomb and maim Pakistani servicemen and civilians

Maso

Why so many public appeals - please don't be emotional - Sodies oppose Iran, Israel oppose Iran and US oppose Iran on the nuclear issue - these are all facts - and please don't be upset, I'm on your side, but you have to be on the side of Muslims and tell people to stop giving funds at Wahabi masajid which end up in the hands of religious excrements who use these to kill bomb and maim Pakistani servicemen and civilians

Okay why you don't come clean on the fact that Iran is also opposing "sodies" or have you forgotten the Houthis who killed 2 "sodies" soldiers with Iranian made weapons? do not tell me that was an act of good will towards "sodies" arabia.

Oh Oh guys one more thing have you noticed how he is angry because we are somehow in the US and he is even angry that we won't be?? Funny! right guys?

Note: everyone I am not debating with muse. I simply refuse to be dragged on an argument by a person who is not aiming to debate in the first place. Thank you for your understanding.

He writes from hate .. no matter what you tell him it will not change a thing .
I bet if Saudi Arabia was a super power that builds cities in mars .. He'd still find something wrong to hate about .
Its not because of the US nor China .. its just about us fat Wahabis .

Maso

You know that Iran are a real country and have a efficient secret service, do you , an educated and smart person, really believe they would do this with Iranian weapons so that someone, anyone could point a finger at them.

Listen, Iranian are no angels and no one here is saying they are -- Please, Please, see what is going on with Muslims outside Arabia of the House of Saud and it may hurt you but look at their misery and the role of the Wahabi - and don't be upset with us, we have told you truth - we don't hate you or anybody We do wish you could understand daily bombings and killings, all related to religious excrements of the Wahabi variety

Maso

You know that Iran are a real country and have a efficient secret service, do you , an educated and smart person, really believe they would do this with Iranian weapons so that someone, anyone could point a finger at them.

Listen, Iranian are no angels and no one here is saying they are -- Please, Please, see what is going on with Muslims outside Arabia of the House of Saud and it may hurt you but look at their misery and the role of the Wahabi - and don't be upset with us, we have told you truth - we don't hate you or anybody We do wish you could understand daily bombings and killings, all related to religious excrements of the Wahabi variety

I also heard from a reliable source that wahabi's drink their victim's blood at night. and turn into a bat. And puff into smoke.

This living in denial, this refusal to see the role of islah - these are what making Muslims think of the Sodies in the manner they do.

But it's not just Wahabism - many people complain of the ill treatment they were subject to while working in Arabia, Maso what is that about, how come so many people cite the poor treatement they were subject to at the hands of Sodie civilans and authorities - What up vid dat?

As much as I would love to continue this dribble dabble made by these despicable excuses of human beings I have more urgent matters to attend to. since I just got the news that my grand mother just had a stroke I am in no mood for your BS. See you all in a few days.

Using jokes to escape the truth...

More like using jokes to laugh at Your truth after you refused THE truth in many many posts ..
If he's going to keep repeating incorrect stories about Wahabis Blowing themself up after we toled him its not in the so called Wahabi belief what else a person can do ?

It's a waste of time to keep arguing just for the sake of arguing .. So yeah I'd rather laugh and joke about it than keep repeating the same Wahabi post over and over again

As much as I would love to continue this dribble dabble made by these despicable excuses of human beings I have more urgent matters to attend to. since I just got the news that my grand mother just had a stroke I am in no mood for your BS. See you all in a few days.

. اسأل الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم أن يشفي جدتك . اللهم رب الناس مذهب البأس اشفها أنت الشافي لا شافي إلا أنت.

Hope she gets better and to see you soon

Lol .. from time to time i read some PressTV articles just for a laugh ..

Gosh now now I'm lost .. I thought u guys see us as the home of Muslim extremism .

Now we're friends with the Zionist ?

Probably you are not even aware of what is Zionism.

But is this not a fact that KSA has entertained the US more than any other nation? Heck, it has been facilitating the US with everything even more than it has done to itself! And please do not ask anyone to prove that, or you might get bombarded with links stating the obvious fact.

Secondly, Islamic extremism has nothing to do with your (KSA's) stand on Islam. Yes, majority of the people see you as the home (and root cause) of Islamic extremism, which has been nothing more than a tool for you and your 'respectful' allies to achieve your interests. It is a wonder in itself that you yourself do not think so!

Waw just waw .

What the hell is that?

He writes from hate .. no matter what you tell him it will not change a thing .
I bet if Saudi Arabia was a super power that builds cities in mars .. He'd still find something wrong to hate about .
Its not because of the US nor China .. its just about us fat Wahabis .

Just get a VETO power for Muslim countries first and then we will see what you can do or not. (Sure you can't).

Just get a VETO power for Muslim countries first and then we will see what you can do or not. (Sure you can't).

Thanks man, that's the least we can expect from the custodians of the Holy Mosque.

They want to come out as the leader of Muslims, but only for their selfish means! ( That's only my opinion with respect to history and consequences of their actions.)

Back
Top Bottom