What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

As much as I would love to continue this dribble dabble made by these despicable excuses of human beings I have more urgent matters to attend to. since I just got the news that my grand mother just had a stroke I am in no mood for your BS. See you all in a few days.

Hope she gets well soon .. Inshallah

Will we build nukes in 20 years time that depends on the Iranians. So I am not going to bet on that since I still do not know if they are going to build nukes with their nuclear program or not.
However the cattle is sooooo oooon

I'm just gonna copy and paste the post I made 6-7 pages ago ( number 1 is directed at another person's post)
"
1) Saudi Arabia imports its warehouse managers from other countries. Somehow I have doubts regarding your fantastic claim. Having a bunch of scientists with nuclear physics degrees doesn't make them experts in anything.

2) Ignoring the fact that the US and Israel won't let them get their hands on a nuke, how the hell will they be able to build centrifuges?

3) Say they get their hands on blue prints, how will they build them without any outside help?

4) Say they build the centrifuges, from where will they get the Uranium? Egypt doesn't make anywhere NEAR enough uranium for a Saudi operation and even if they did, the Saudis must enrich it to 20 percent and 90 percent. That's another set of hurdles after the whole centrifuge thing.

5) Say they forget about the Uranium bomb and go for a plutonium one. How will they make a heavy water reactor?

6) How will they design the weapon? They have absolutely no experience in this regard.

7) what about delivery? An indigenous missile program is just as hard, if not harder than making a nuke.

What I wrote above touched on the most BASIC stuff. They can't meet any of the above criteria let alone the more complicated aspects of it. You must either be a dreamer or a fool to even entertain the idea of an indigenous Saudi nuke. As I said, if Pakistan doesn't give KSA a nuke, then there is no way that they can ever have a nuclear weapon.

So if Riyadh builds nukes then it will need to be hit by Sanctions Am I right ? And also any dream of a nuclear free middle east is gone.

By the way the one who made these remarks hold no office in the country now and so his words are not to be taken seriously. And it was refuted a couple of days ago by saying "We are supporters of a nuclear free Middle East and the first country that should drop its nuclear program is Israel"

So if Riyadh builds nukes then it will need to be hit by Sanctions Am I right ? And also any dream of a nuclear free middle east is gone.

nuclear free ME will be gone if KSA builds one? lol then where is Israel located? Jupiter? Last I checked they had nukes and they are located in the ME. The ME hasn't been free of nukes for decades.

And KSA can't make nukes.

nuclear free ME will be gone if KSA builds one? lol then where is Israel located? Jupiter? Last I checked they had nukes and they are located in the ME. The ME hasn't been free of nukes for decades.

And KSA can't make nukes.

Abii....Life is full of surprises...

Abii....Life is full of surprises...

what about miracles?
b/c KSA will need one of those to make a nuke. I already gave you the reasons, twice.

Unless you get it from someone, there is no way in hell that KSA can scrap a nuke in the next half century. I will copy and paste my earlier post for the third time.

"I'm just gonna copy and paste the post I made 6-7 pages ago ( number 1 is directed at another person's post)
"
1) Saudi Arabia imports its warehouse managers from other countries. Somehow I have doubts regarding your fantastic claim. Having a bunch of scientists with nuclear physics degrees doesn't make them experts in anything.

2) Ignoring the fact that the US and Israel won't let them get their hands on a nuke, how the hell will they be able to build centrifuges?

3) Say they get their hands on blue prints, how will they build them without any outside help?

4) Say they build the centrifuges, from where will they get the Uranium? Egypt doesn't make anywhere NEAR enough uranium for a Saudi operation and even if they did, the Saudis must enrich it to 20 percent and 90 percent. That's another set of hurdles after the whole centrifuge thing.

5) Say they forget about the Uranium bomb and go for a plutonium one. How will they make a heavy water reactor?

6) How will they design the weapon? They have absolutely no experience in this regard.

7) what about delivery? An indigenous missile program is just as hard, if not harder than making a nuke.

What I wrote above touched on the most BASIC stuff. They can't meet any of the above criteria let alone the more complicated aspects of it. You must either be a dreamer or a fool to even entertain the idea of an indigenous Saudi nuke. As I said, if Pakistan doesn't give KSA a nuke, then there is no way that they can ever have a nuclear weapon. "

Great!

Now the nukes are the signature of ascendancy of the sects?

Islamic countries throw bile against the US, but play into their hands willingly.

I wonder why do they then complain against the US?

what about miracles?
b/c KSA will need one of those to make a nuke. I already gave you the reasons, twice.

Unless you get it from someone, there is no way in hell that KSA can scrap a nuke in the next half century. I will copy and paste my earlier post for the third time.

"I'm just gonna copy and paste the post I made 6-7 pages ago ( number 1 is directed at another person's post)
"

What I wrote above touched on the most BASIC stuff. They can't meet any of the above criteria let alone the more complicated aspects of it. You must either be a dreamer or a fool to even entertain the idea of an indigenous Saudi nuke. As I said, if Pakistan doesn't give KSA a nuke, then there is no way that they can ever have a nuclear weapon. "

This is what the minister of Science and Technology of Iran said about Saudi Arabia
Rahimi also pointed to Iran’s scientific growth compared to other regional countries. “Currently, Saudi Arabia has experienced a 43 percent growth in terms of publishing scientific articles. This is while Iran’s growth rate in this respect stands at 12 percent. In the meantime, Malaysia has had 34 percent growth rate, Egypt 12 percent and Pakistan also 12 percent,” he noted.

So do not worry we are coming on the fast train regarding science making so as I said do not be surprised when we announce our nukes one day.

This is what the minister of Science and Technology of Iran said about Saudi Arabia
Rahimi also pointed to Iran’s scientific growth compared to other regional countries. “Currently, Saudi Arabia has experienced a 43 percent growth in terms of publishing scientific articles. This is while Iran’s growth rate in this respect stands at 12 percent. In the meantime, Malaysia has had 34 percent growth rate, Egypt 12 percent and Pakistan also 12 percent,” he noted.

So do not worry we are coming on the fast train regarding science making so as I said do not be surprised when we announce our nukes one day.

No offence but Saudi's having nukes is a threat, not only to Iran but to everyone in the region. I can understand why Iran wants nukes, but why do Saudi's? Iran has been threatened at least once in the past by an illegal, illegitimate , yet powerful state in the region and that is the single most reason why they should have the right to possess one.
I am sorry but Saudi princes with nuclear bombs does not seem like a good idea and I personally think it has a chance of going to the wrong hand in Saudi then it ever does in Iran and history tells us so.

1) Scientific publications have NOTHING to do with the current discussion as they are irrelevant to KSA building a nuke.

North Korea produces 3 (that's right THREE) publications each year and it's ranked 215 in the world. This is worse than almost all countries in the world. However, they are a nuclear armed nation with the ability to deliver nukes using MRBMs.

Canada is number 7 with almost 80 000 publications and it's not a nuclear power nor does it have ballistic missiles etc...

2) The 43 percent rise is b/c KSA produced 3885 publications in 2009. Iran for example was well above 20000 in 2009 so even with a 12 percent increase, our absolute increase in number was still greater than KSA. With our 12 percent increase, we added around 4000 publications while KSA added well under 2000 w/ a 43 pc increase.

3) look at my list in the earlier post regarding Saudi nukes. Which one is KSA able to achieve within the forseeable future? None is the answer. We all love our country, but you can't buy into every crap your leaders feed you. The opposite of you would be me believing that Iran is capable of producing 5th gen fighters because Nejad said so!!!!!

P.S. Here's my source for all the above numbers
SJR - International Science Ranking

No offence but Saudi's having nukes is a threat, not only to Iran but to everyone in the region. I can understand why Iran wants nukes, but why do Saudi's? Iran has been threatened at least once in the past by an illegal, illegitimate , yet powerful state in the region and that is the single most reason why they should have the right to possess one.
I am sorry but Saudi princes with nuclear bombs does not seem like a good idea and I personally think it has a chance of going to the wrong hand in Saudi then it ever does in Iran and history tells us so.

Your point is that Saudis are dumber than Iranians and should not have nukes???? And when Iran military chiefs says that invading the Gulf country will be invaded??

Back
Top Bottom