What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

In my opinion, a nuclear power Saudi Arabia is better than a nuclear power Iran, but Pakistan should seriously stay out of the Arab vs Persian conflict.

However, we should support peace between the two Muslim nations.

west is arming saudi to teeth and they have no objection in saudi getting nuclear weapons.

the problem is that they might ask pak to deliver weapons to saudi and saudi will give some petro dollars in return to pak. if that happens we cannot say that we are neutral people.

for iran it is nothing strategic wether saudi get it from pak or usa as it is already surrounded by the western nukes all around. but pak will loose its neutral position by supply nukes to monarchs hostile to iran.

Muslim need hormone peace, love not atom bomb
please together at the name of ALLAH and its prophet MUHAMMAD(S-A-W)
make a army like NATO.

i wonder why no comment from mosamania?

infact you both know who is your common enemy :cheers:

IRAN - IRAN - IRAN

You are right about that. Actually, Iran is a bigger enemy of KSA than of Israel.

You are right about that. Actually, Iran is a bigger enemy of KSA than of Israel.

it is because ksa is the biggest usa military base in the region. if they kick out usa then the situation will be opposite.

west is arming saudi to teeth and they have no objection in saudi getting nuclear weapons.

the problem is that they might ask pak to deliver weapons to saudi and saudi will give some petro dollars in return to pak. if that happens we cannot say that we are neutral people.

for iran it is nothing strategic wether saudi get it from pak or usa as it is already surrounded by the western nukes all around. but pak will loose its neutral position by supply nukes to monarchs hostile to iran.

Runs for the hills run for the hills the saudis are coming the saudis are coming. And they are coming armed with dirty stinking smelly petro dollars OMG noooooo.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

it is because ksa is the biggest usa military base in the region. if they kick out usa then the situation will be opposite.

We Loooooove USA military bases I wish I could have sex with US military bases allll daaaay.

Runs for the hills run for the hills the saudis are coming the saudis are coming. And they are coming armed with dirty stinking smelly petro dollars OMG noooooo.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

We Loooooove USA military bases I wish I could have sex with US military bases allll daaaay.

So KSA has US bases in its territory, what is all the fas about? The KSA government asked them to be there, it is not like they occupied KSA.

So KSA has US bases in its territory, what is all the fas about? The KSA government asked them to be there, it is not like they occupied KSA.

There is only one base filled with some 200 hundred military personnel to handle the air defense system. The contract 2 weeks ago for 1.7 Billion is to train Saudis how to operate it so those guys would get out too.

There is only one base filled with some 200 hundred military personnel to handle the air defense system. The contract 2 weeks ago for 1.7 Billion is to train Saudis how to operate it so those guys would get out too.

KSA also had permanent Pakistan military forces stationed in the kingdom for years and no one thought it is any one business except KSA and Pakistan.

fe

You are one sick guy.

lol you don't realize that you're kind of doing the same? b@kh is taking a side and you're also taking a side, what's the difference?

where have i said that i support saudi arabia? and beside im not hiding behind flags, i show my true face. i would die for MY country no matter what, not for iran!

where have i said that i support saudi arabia? and beside im not hiding behind flags, i show my true face. i would die for MY country no matter what, not for iran!

dude everyone is ready to die defending their own country. and what if your country is used by NATO to attack another?? i told you earlier iran is widely respected by our people and even by majority of sunnis. so please do not make an issue if anyone support iran. also i am not against saudi itself. we are discussing its policies and its consequences. therefore please drink some cool water. :pakistan:

dude everyone is ready to die defending their own country. and what if your country is used by NATO to attack another?? i told you earlier iran is widely respected by our people and even by majority of sunnis. so please do not make an issue if anyone support iran. also i am not against saudi itself. we are discussing its policies and its consequences. therefore please drink some cool water. :pakistan:

what situation are you thinking on when you "turkey used by nato to attack another country"?

Back
Top Bottom