What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

Sorry dudes but how can riyadh build a nuke when they cant even build a rifle?

asslam alaikum

if the saudies or any nation is threatened of their existence they will build anything , it is the same arquement when ppl used to say about pakistan it can't produce a niddle and dream of having an atomic bomb.

TARIQ

asslam alaikum

if the saudies or any nation is threatened of their existence the will build anything , it is the same arquement when ppl used to say about pakistan it can produce a niddle and dream of having an atomic bomb.

TARIQ

Waalikum asslam..
Ur talkin abt a country tht built itself frm scratch n now produces almost everything frm tanks to jets to a country tht buys everything frm tanks-jets and has a foriegn non muslim army protecting itself n even pays it for runnings its bases in their country......

GoP is not perfect but KSA govt is a lackey of USA........ Do u know how the israeli F-16s flew over saudi arabia in 1999 to execute their plans to bomb kahuta ......... though they failed.......

asslam alaikum

if the saudies or any nation is threatened of their existence they will build anything , it is the same arquement when ppl used to say about pakistan it can't produce a niddle and dream of having an atomic bomb.

TARIQ

what the hell are you talking man in 60s and 70s Pakistan was far advanced then Saudi today in manufacture arms .are you forget golden old days?

assalam alaikum

I was born in saudia and lived their so i know wat u ppl r talking about no i m not comparing them with any one. if as some ppl say they r blowing themselves up in different countries while doing so the leve their air conditioned homes and offices and travel thousands of miles if they r pointed to a direction they can do wat we pakistanies have done. And they might not have in 5 years but may be in 20 years who knows. it is political decision.
I always tell my arab brothers and to my pakistani brothers dont blame the ppl for the wrong doing of their rulers ( their policies ) i see only attack on a common saudi instead of giving him support and appreciate their intentions

TARIQ

what the hell are you talking man in 60s and 70s Pakistan was far advanced then Saudi today in manufacture arms .are you forget golden old days?

Saudi Arabians are nothing but a camel herding beduin retards. They can't even think let alone build a nuclear bomb. yeah tell em

assalam alaikum

I was born in saudia and lived their so i know wat u ppl r talking about no i m not comparing them with any one. if as some ppl say they r blowing themselves up in different countries while doing so the leve their air conditioned homes and offices and travel thousands of miles if they r pointed to a direction they can do wat we pakistanies have done. And they might not have in 5 years but may be in 20 years who knows. it is political decision.
I always tell my arab brothers and to my pakistani brothers dont blame the ppl for the wrong doing of their rulers ( their policies ) i see only attack on a common saudi instead of giving him support and appreciate their intentions

TARIQ

It is okay Tariq
دعهم في ظلالهم يعمهون "انك لا تهدي من احببت" اتذكر ذا الكلام

Saudi Arabians are nothing but a camel herding beduin retards. They can't even think let alone build a nuclear bomb. yeah tell em

dont take it wrong way man . why are you so extreme ? i already told you its not my problem your country got nukes or hydrogen bomb make 15 plutinum reactors got 500EU fighter .its your money your policy and your issues we have nothing to do with it .i just reply him as he is being extreme also . in 1961 suparco start the work and he don't know we produce arms since 1948 till today .don't be angry on it .i never call badu or camel riders its you .

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Okay dudes ill be back in a jiffy see ya :D

its not fair dude you shuld saty here more for clear the things .its not good idea to leave the match in half time .

@Tarq...... yes ur right........ the saudi govt just like GoP and others is a lackey of USA......... Nobdy is attacking the common saudi ... its their govt......... just like ours....... retards...........................

Muslims pray towards meca

their leaders pray towards DC.

Back
Top Bottom