What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

Heres My conspiracy...!!!
Nukes will help them win a possible Arab Israel War, so this is way out of the question but a state like Saudia Arabia is well positioned to covertly aquire nukes through Israel through a deal transparent only to uncle sam(brokers) and at the end Israelis will be sitting at the Launch Pannel just like the Retired Brits and Yankees fly there jets in Saudi Airforce...Remember Israel has sold Nukes to South Africa in the Past , then why not Friendly Rich Stupid&Obese Arab Sheiks whose ability to attack Israel has been brought to virtually nill..but they just love to finish off Shia non Muzlumz..!!!

Yes the Doctrine of MAD of course, It has worked quite well to fend of the indo-pak conflicts , but owing to the extremism and islamic radicalization in arab society , one cant aford to let them play with matches.

Seeing your comment I weep for the state of muslim unity.

SOME PEOPLE TEND TO THINK OF ARABS AS STUPID & DUMB, WELL THAT'S NOT THE CASE. BARELY A CENTURY AGO THESE PEOPLE WERE RIDING DONKEYS & CAMELS NOW THEY ARE DRIVING THE BEST AUTOMOBILES, RIDING THE BEST BIKES & FLYING THE BEST AEROPLNES. THE SAUDI REGIME IS WELL AWARE OF IT'S POWER & IT'S LIMITATIONS, & I THINK THAT IF THE NEED ARISES IT CAN & WILL MOBALISE & MANUPILATE IT'S PEOPLE & THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY AT LARGE. NUCLEAR CONFRONTATION BETWEEN IRAN & SAUDI ARABIA IS JUST A SMOKE SCREEN, IT'S A WAY OF LETTING YOUR ALLIES KNOW THAT THE GUY NEXT DOOR IS GETTING POWERFUL & YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. OTHER WISE WE WOULD HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM, & THAT SOMETHING COULD WELL MEAN AN ACCOMODATION OR UNDERSTANDING WITH IRAN.
I THINK ONE SHOULD NOT UNDERESTIMATE OR RIDICULE THE DIPLOMATIC SOPHISTICATION OF THE SAUDI REGIME.

The US knows and the world knows that Arabs can't make a bicycle let alone a nuke. No offense, but the Arab world's patent, scientific papers and scientific tradition just isn't there. Or, you can substitute hard work, but arabs don't have that either.

Just wait slowly for the oil to run out and move to Zimbabwe.
@below_freezing

WELL MY POINT ISN'T TO DISAGREE WITH YOU, BUT THE POINT I AM GOING TO RAISE IS WHY SHOULD THEY
THEY HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES TO USE ANY OF THE WORLD,S BIGGEST ARMY AS A MERCANRY FORCE. THEY CAN ALLIGN THEIR INTEREST'S WITH ANY OF THE BIGGEST POWER AROUND IN THE WORLD TO GET PROTECTION. THE THREAT TO SAUDI SECURITY IN NEAR FUTURE & DISTANT FUTURE IS THE REBELION OR FRUSTRATION OF IT'S OWN PEOPLE & THAT I AM SURE THE SAUDI REGIME CAN & WILL HANDLE.

SOME PEOPLE TEND TO THINK OF ARABS AS STUPID & DUMB, WELL THAT'S NOT THE CASE. BARELY A CENTURY AGO THESE PEOPLE WERE RIDING DONKEYS & CAMELS NOW THEY ARE DRIVING THE BEST AUTOMOBILES, RIDING THE BEST BIKES & FLYING THE BEST AEROPLNES. THE SAUDI REGIME IS WELL AWARE OF IT'S POWER & IT'S LIMITATIONS, & I THINK THAT IF THE NEED ARISES IT CAN & WILL MOBALISE & MANUPILATE IT'S PEOPLE & THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY AT LARGE. NUCLEAR CONFRONTATION BETWEEN IRAN & SAUDI ARABIA IS JUST A SMOKE SCREEN, IT'S A WAY OF LETTING YOUR ALLIES KNOW THAT THE GUY NEXT DOOR IS GETTING POWERFUL & YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. OTHER WISE WE WOULD HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM, & THAT SOMETHING COULD WELL MEAN AN ACCOMODATION OR UNDERSTANDING WITH IRAN.
I THINK ONE SHOULD NOT UNDERESTIMATE OR RIDICULE THE DIPLOMATIC SOPHISTICATION OF THE SAUDI REGIME.

there is one more side of the picture. to give nukes to the terrorists is part of the west plan to ultimately threaten iran and saudi announcement can only be seen in this context. Otherwise there is nothing strategic in saudi threats as IRAN is already surrounded by the nukes from all sides with over 3 dozen usa and nato military bases that encircle iran. so in my opinion this announcement is nothing but a threat from a terrorists to iran.

there is one more side of the picture. to give nukes to the terrorists is part of the west plan to ultimately threaten iran and saudi announcement can only be seen in this context. Otherwise there is nothing strategic in saudi threats as IRAN is already surrounded by the nukes from all sides with over 3 dozen usa and nato military bases that encircle iran. so in my opinion this announcement is nothing but a threat from a terrorists to iran.

It saddens me how you all fell head over heels for Iran. It really is a sad story. And it shows that they are succeeding in dividing the Muslim world.

It saddens me how you all fell head over heels for Iran. It really is a sad story. And it shows that they are succeeding in dividing the Muslim world.

you need to be fair vis-a-vis IRAN which is a regional power and enjoys popular support and is the main pillar causing resistance against usa and israel. while saudi and others do not have such capabilities and saudi contribution to the ummah is negative that has caused divisions, wars, killing and occupations.

Arabs may be Very Less Knowledgeable ..

May be its a contradiction or may be an exception...

But I Guess, OBL too was an Arab. The Rest is Self Explained.

you need to be fair vis-a-vis IRAN which is a regional power and enjoys popular support and is the main pillar causing resistance against usa and israel. while saudi and others do not have such capabilities and saudi contribution to the ummah is negative that has caused divisions, wars, killing and occupations.

well, move to iran and serve khamenei if you really love them so much.

hate the game not the player
this is the same game your own country likes to play

I dont think saudies have any foreign policy pricipals or ideals other than keep that fat gloated family in power. 40% wealth goes to one family. This family just treats saudi arabia like a cash machine, In this america and israel use them to keep muslims downtrodden. At times I have difficulty in recognising their very harsh interpretation of islam.

Back to thread they could buy nukes like they did when they bought long range missiles from China. But the problem is that they would want to use them on other muslims. Maybe america nad israel will give them a couple of nukes,

You know I was just thinking how can any muslim country and that an arab one support americans and israel. When you see the tears of palestinian children do you not get moved. As I said they have no heart. The whole saudi royal family are a blemish and an embaressment to muslims the world over. They would rather talk about killing more muslims in iran. Disgusting is a fitting word for this family.

You know I was just thinking how can any muslim country and that an arab one support americans and israel. When you see the tears of palestinian children do you not get moved. As I said they have no heart. The whole saudi royal family are a blemish and an embaressment to muslims the world over. They would rather talk about killing more muslims in iran. Disgusting is a fitting word for this family.
don't worry. opression wont last long, they will be thrown into the trash of history

Unforunately, Iran is suceeding in increasing it's influence in Pakistan. The proof is the abnormal increase of "shias" in the last few years in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom