What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

Saudi Arabia should focus on giving Women the Right to Drive, more freedoms for women, Equal Rights to shia Muslim, Investing in Science and technology, Industrialization, New Relations with Iran in uniting the Muslim World and Asking for forgiveness from the Muslim world for how you guys back stabbed it by Supporting Saddam against Iran , Aiding Israel, funding Terrorism that's destroying Pakistan, maybe after that you guys can build nukes.

assumptions
I thought you were a shia hating wahabi so I decided to be a sunni hating shia ;)
funny thing is, I'm not even muslim lmao

Ugh a reminder than I am on the internet and no one is who they claim to be. >.>

The Arab Spring needs to Hit the Kingdom Fast , My Arab Friend told me the Common Arab man sees Iran as friend, the common Arab king sees Iran as enemy, The entire Kingdom needs to Overthrown, Women need to be given rights and rights for Muslim Minorities.

Saudi Arabia should focus on giving Women the Right to Drive, more freedoms for women, Equal Rights to shia Muslim, Investing in Science and technology, Industrialization, New Relations with Iran in uniting the Muslim World and Asking for forgiveness from the Muslim world for how you guys back stabbed it by Supporting Saddam against Iran , Aiding Israel, funding Terrorism that's destroying Pakistan, maybe after that you guys can build nukes.

I am all for equal rights for women and almost everyone I know thinks the same. But this is the only thing left for the religious clerics to control so they are pretty much upping up the attitude on the situation regarding this but I give it 5-7 years before they lose all power once the new generation effectively takes the mantel from the old one.

Not looking down on Arabs, in fact i respect the glorious Arabic civilization from the past.

However, the modern Arabic World is a big mess, too much internal feuds and brother betrays brother and the government persecutes its own people in the order of the West.

At least Saddam Hussein was once trying to rebuild the Arabic civilization, still your corrupt monarchy incorparates the foreign power to extinguish it and allow the Western power keeps enslaving the Arabic World and controlling its rich natural resources.

We didn't extinguish anything. Saddam brought it himself by invading Kuwait which is no reason to rebuilding the Arab civilization. The Saudis and the U.S. are allies and would protect Saudi Arabia if threaten. Heck the U.S. was an ally of Iraq until the invasion of Kuwait. And you know what? Since the removal of Saddam there is not much presence in Saudi Arabia by U.S. forces except for training Saudi military.

The Arab Spring needs to Hit the Kingdom Fast , My Arab Friend told me the Common Arab man sees Iran as friend, the common Arab king sees Iran as enemy, The entire Kingdom needs to Overthrown, Women need to be given rights and rights for Muslim Minorities.

Right now if the Arab spring DID hit Saudi Arabia guess what will happen?? Thats right the exact oppisite of all what you just said it will be made much much worse. You are not from here so you do not know the people again I am and I want my country to change for the better and right now the closest thing we have to a real positive change is King Abdullah since he is going head to head against the clerics in changing everything they made but he is doing it slowly and carefully. Someone like you would not understand but I grew up here and I know here better than you.

Right now if the Arab spring DID hit Saudi Arabia guess what will happen?? Thats right the exact oppisite of all what you just said it will be made much much worse. You are not from here so you do not know the people again I am and I want my country to change for the better and right now the closest thing we have to a real positive change is King Abdullah since he is going head to head against the clerics in changing everything they made but he is doing it slowly and carefully. Someone like you would not understand but I grew up here and I know here better than you.

The King Suppressed it with Money and Bribes not that much Positive change :coffee:

The King Suppressed it with Money and Bribes not that much Positive change :coffee:

Oh yes he did everything the citizens wanted. That bastard. The citizens wanted security and he gave it to them. they wanted to aspire to be ministers and such and he gave it to them. they wanted enough to raise their standards of living he gave them that also. Oh what a bastard. bribing his own citizens when they owed the world a revolution that would ensue a civil war and destruction to everything they tried to build just for good news to you.

Oh yes out alot of moeny on R&D and start from 0 like the Iranians are doing very clever. Instead we are buying the world's latest technologies so we don't have to go through all the time frame it took the world to get to where it is today.
By the way you see 60$Billion US dollars as too much money well we actually spending 168$Billion dollars for specialized research labs and specialized universities.
The term king is only used in English and outside Saudi Arabia the term we use is the Custodian of the two Holy mosques. Since Abdullah said that there is no King but God and I am simply a servant of God. So when we speak to people in english we use the term king and about the royal family they hate king abdullah's guts since he pretty much took away all the special treatments they had in the past.

Again I have spoken enough about this. I am not getting dragged into the stereotype of stupid fat saudis and explaining it again.

Tell you what the so called technologies that you are getting are much inferior to your neighbor "I" and the cost is much higher that is not called a good deal in the first place. I don't see any good coming out of that $168 Billion being invested so in-short all gone wasted.

Don't be fooled saudi monarch uses english term KING/PRINCE before their names officially, if it wasn't official they would be sending in letters to govts around the world to call them with something else. What royal family Allah didn't allow a linage so called royal family to run saudi govt there should be free and fair elections. Verily Hypocrisy on you part.
You have spoken nothing at all I see is you are running from the scene because you can clean up thy kingdom's mess.

Answer me one thing where was saudi arabia and its so called important regional role when Lebanon and Palestine were bombarded for weeks?? You people can't get superior equipment from US without israeli's approval how is it you people are looking forward to imaginary nuclear plant for nukes not in 100 years.
I pray to God that saudi fanatical govt don't get nukes by any means they are real danger to world peace.
What Pakistan is suffering in the name of terrorism is only and only due to saudi arabia and other gulf nations.

A nuclear saudi arabia is more dangerous to Pakistan and neighbors and then to West.

Answer me one thing where was saudi arabia and its so called important regional role when Lebanon and Palestine were bombarded for weeks??

8286.jpg

what is this picture supposed to mean? and your second one to?

8286.jpg

Top right text: Palestinian brothers! After Israel permits, we will send you band aids!

Text on man: Muslim Ummah

and this one say

46300_478944291473_703501473_6724876_1437539_n.jpg

Idolatry get guards from Kaaba

orignal is in poem of iqbal

Kaaba get guards from idol worshipers .(as you can see defenders of kaaba worshiping American idol )

Oh yes he did everything the citizens wanted. That bastard. The citizens wanted security and he gave it to them. they wanted to aspire to be ministers and such and he gave it to them. they wanted enough to raise their standards of living he gave them that also. Oh what a bastard. bribing his own citizens when they owed the world a revolution that would ensue a civil war and destruction to everything they tried to build just for good news to you.

You seem like a good guy, and sorry If I went off on How Saudi Arabia is dividing the Muslim world, it's just SA did not do( at least I haven't heard of) anyone major like 1973 Oil embargo to stop the Gaza War , other problems would Oppression of Women and Shias but I agree the Younger Generation will Improve things.

You seem like a good guy, and sorry If I went off on How Saudi Arabia is dividing the Muslim world, it's just SA did not do( at least I haven't heard of) anyone major like 1973 Oil embargo to stop the Gaza War , other problems would Oppression of Women and Shias but I agree the Younger Generation will Improve things.

It's okay. In the end of the day we are not perfect. and i am not claiming that we are. But things are changing. And it's a long term plan. we all wish things would change sooner. But I rather it changes in a slow steady pace. A stable pace.

Heres My conspiracy...!!!
Nukes will help them win a possible Arab Israel War, so this is way out of the question but a state like Saudia Arabia is well positioned to covertly aquire nukes through Israel through a deal transparent only to uncle sam(brokers) and at the end Israelis will be sitting at the Launch Pannel just like the Retired Brits and Yankees fly there jets in Saudi Airforce...Remember Israel has sold Nukes to South Africa in the Past , then why not Friendly Rich Stupid&Obese Arab Sheiks whose ability to attack Israel has been brought to virtually nill..but they just love to finish off Shia non Muzlumz..!!!

Yes the Doctrine of MAD of course, It has worked quite well to fend of the indo-pak conflicts , but owing to the extremism and islamic radicalization in arab society , one cant aford to let them play with matches.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom