What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

Unforunately, Iran is suceeding in increasing it's influence in Pakistan. The proof is the abnormal increase of "shias" in the last few years in Pakistan.

haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

Arabs may be Very Less Knowledgeable ..

May be its a contradiction or may be an exception...

But I Guess, OBL too was an Arab. The Rest is Self Explained.

The guy had a 20 Million $ bounty on his head.....but it took 10 years, 1 trillion dollars to locate him.......sure the rest is all self explained.

;)

Come on guys this not a sunni shiah thing. i am pakistani sunni and i would support iranian foreign policyand dislike that retard heartless family of al sauds. Why does saudies hate iranians so much. Iranians hold their hatred for muslim killers like israel and america. What do saudies do firstly they hold the dollar up as a reserve currency. If anyone they encouraged by israel and america are trying to split the muslim between shiahs and sunnis.

both are in race to lead muslin world and regional power race. and yeah its sucks .we (Muslims) lose allot in this race .both are in EGO .

The Arabs always show their hatred against us. Don't worry, KSA is nothing, their master (saddam) tried to take on us when our country was in a chaos but we united and put up a good fighting while almost no one was with us.

Thats just it I as a neutral say al sauds are baxxtards. compared to saudies Iranians are angels (which by the way they are not)

Thats just it I as a neutral say al sauds are baxxtards. compared to saudies Iranians are angels (which by the way they are not)

Iran hasnt attacked any country in 300 years time.it got a war imposed, it got hit by chemical weapons, US imposes for 32 years sanctions etc

Iran hasnt attacked any country in 300 years time.it got a war imposed, it got hit by chemical weapons, US imposes for 32 years sanctions etc

One thing I feel compelled to say to you my iranian brother is that hold your dislike and complaint not for arabs but for their zionist leaders. I am sure the arab masses are with us and hate americans and israelie war criminals as much as we do.

One thing I feel compelled to say to you my iranian brother is that hold your dislike and complaint not for arabs but for their zionist leaders. I am sure the arab masses are with us and hate americans and israelie war criminals as much as we do.

They wont understand they are racist. I have no problem with Shias as I made it clear in a conversation with a previous Iranian. But they on the other hand hate Arabs. They were fed that we like Israel and all that crab. The only thing Iran is doing is destroying the unity of the Muslim world by spreading hate towards arabs and saudis in particular. Btw some Saudis see Iran as helping the Zionists because they are ganging up with Israel against us.

We should all set out our differences aside and fight the common enemy. Remember, none of us are illegally occupying any land but some are. Once they are out of here, I'm sure all these trivial problems will be sorted.

They wont understand they are racist. I have no problem with Shias as I made it clear in a conversation with a previous Iranian. But they on the other hand hate Arabs. They were fed that we like Israel and all that crab. The only thing Iran is doing is destroying the unity of the Muslim world by spreading hate towards arabs and saudis in particular. Btw some Saudis see Iran as helping the Zionists because they are ganging up with Israel against us.
well lets look at the facts shall we?

1) KSA OPENLY helped Saddam during the imposed war

2) KSA has repeatedly asked the Americans to attack Iran (act of war that Iran has always over-looked)

3) KSA invaded Bahrain by making up lies about Iran wanting to take over Bahrain b/c the ppl who were rioting happened to be shia muslims

4) KSA follows an strict form of Islam that has no room for other religions, including shia Islam

5) for the past 3 decades KSA has done absolutely everything to help both the US and Israel while trying to stop Iran from gaining influence in the ME. Why?

your last comment is absolutely mind boggling.
I don't even know what to say about that really.

Wow British Media is yet again doing what it does best , portray Iran as a threat to fellow Muslim countries and not to its principle enemy Israel.

Iran is anything but stupid , they won't attack any arab states.

well lets look at the facts shall we?

1) KSA OPENLY helped Saddam during the imposed war

2) KSA has repeatedly asked the Americans to attack Iran (act of war that Iran has always over-looked)

3) KSA invaded Bahrain by making up lies about Iran wanting to take over Bahrain b/c the ppl who were rioting happened to be shia muslims

4) KSA follows an strict form of Islam that has no room for other religions, including shia Islam

5) for the past 3 decades KSA has done absolutely everything to help both the US and Israel while trying to stop Iran from gaining influence in the ME. Why?

your last comment is absolutely mind boggling.
I don't even know what to say about that really.

"Ksa have repeatedly asked Americans to attack Iran" According to who? wikileaks?
We wont allow Bahrain to turn into another Lebanon simple as that. And the people holding Iranian flags and Pictures of khomeni didn't help either.
There is only one Islam Mohammed (PBUH) brought only one religion.
and about point 5. Are you saying that we should help Iran gain influence in the middle east? On what basis should we do that? And Abii we already talked yesterday I really don't want to go on a war with words again. but as I was saying? help Iran puplish its theology so the entire middle east turns into chaos??
And stop with "helping the USA and Israel BS" I am really sad that they are feeding you that we really love Israelis and OMG israelis are so kewl thinking.
And about the last which you find mind boggiling I also find mind boggiling for you to say that my country is helping Israel.

Back
Top Bottom