What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

so looks like Israel and Saudi Arabia both have to worry about Irans nuclear weapon ambitions

It is funny how you don't say Persia but say Iran. Anyways. About the 1200 troops which is called an invasion army by Iran and especially Israel (since it is in its favor for Saudi And Iran to picker) I am with 100% with it I tell you I am not. Am I 100% against it I am not on that side either.

If you follow my other posts you will know exactly why Saddam was financed (key word: Fahad)
Persia?
The word Iran has been used by Iranians for like 2500 plus years now. That's what we call ourselves. The capital of Iran was in Parsa/Persis when the Greeks first encountered Iran (today the province is called Pars/Fars) and they called us Persians (meaning people of Persis/Parsa). Back then, Greece was a collection of city states and the country wasn't united. The concept of a united country was foreign to them and so they referred to Iran as Persia. Like many other words in the English language, this was borrowed from the Greeks. In the second world war, the shah of Iran correctly asked the international community to reffer to Iran by its correct name and not the Greek name. For example listen to this anthem. This was the first national anthem of Iran and it was used until 1933. In the entire life of the anthem, Iran was still called Persia by the international community but in this anthem the word Iran is used repeatedly.

And I don't understand your last sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Persia?
The word Iran has been used by Iranians for like 2500 plus years now. That's what we call ourselves. The capital of Iran was in Parsa/Persis when the Greeks first encountered Iran (today the province is called Pars/Fars) and they called us Persians (meaning people of Persis/Parsa). Back then, Greece was a collection of city states and the country wasn't united. The concept of a united country was foreign to them and so they referred to Iran as Persia. Like many other words in the English language, this was borrowed from the Greeks. In the second world war, the shah of Iran correctly asked the international community to reffer to Iran by its correct name and not the Greek name.

And I don't understand your last sentence.

Well thanks for the history lesson. And I lost track under which thread were I explained the Fahad era to everyone.

well, move to iran and serve khamenei if you really love them so much.

Unforunately, Iran is suceeding in increasing it's influence in Pakistan. The proof is the abnormal increase of "shias" in the last few years in Pakistan.

NATO+Saudi Loosers always hate iran. but iran is popular among masses in Pakistan.

They wont understand they are racist. I have no problem with Shias as I made it clear in a conversation with a previous Iranian. But they on the other hand hate Arabs. They were fed that we like Israel and all that crab. The only thing Iran is doing is destroying the unity of the Muslim world by spreading hate towards arabs and saudis in particular. Btw some Saudis see Iran as helping the Zionists because they are ganging up with Israel against us.

clearly this is israeli and usa progapanda.

saudi will ONLY be repsected by muslims if it kick out the americans and stop discriminations against other muslims and halt its support to the west. its military is fully equipped by the western weapons and hence it pray for their saviour usa+west day and night and take orders from them. really great wrongs inside saudi. they are the real cause of major division among ummah.

NATO+Saudi Loosers always hate iran. but iran is popular among masses in Pakistan.

clearly this is israeli and usa progapanda.

saudi will ONLY be repsected by muslims if it kick out the americans and stop discriminations against other muslims and halt its support to the west. its military is fully equipped by the western weapons and hence it pray for their saviour usa+west day and night and take orders from them. really great wrongs inside saudi. they are the real cause of major division among ummah.

If the Americans were not in Saudi Arabia, people like Osama would be running the show there, and all military retaliation for stupid stunts like 9.11 would have been faced by Saudi Arabia. That's the only reason you ummah types want the holiest land of ours to become a rotten terror hideout. So you can persuade the masses in re igniting the Crusades. What America does in Saudi Arabia is up to their government. They don't perform Hajj and ransack our holy sites like you want to portray it as.

And if you ask me, there has never been such a division in our "Ummah" as the creation and adoption of Shia Islam. I am entitled by my rights to say that.

It saddens me how you all fell head over heels for Iran. It really is a sad story. And it shows that they are succeeding in dividing the Muslim world.

better you should be saddened for your own country that has placed its head over the heels of usa+west since its birth.

you mentioned your king wants to bring change but clerics are hurdle. then you do not need a coward king but you need a MAN like Khomeini who could put his trust in Allah and take righteous steps without any fear of anyone.

same applies to other usa allies. but we are better than saudis as we cannot be decieved by our coward leadership.

If we truely allowed him to continue his conquest I wouldn't be studying to become a doctor tight now. I most probably would have been a soldier with mediocre education and still at war with god knows who's next.
If this was under Iraq's control we wouldn't have been now building universities and research centers at every city. You wouldnt see some 150,000 Saudis all over the world studying at univirsties to bring all that knowledge back home with them for free. (yes the gov pays for your college education)

If this was Iraq's I wouldn't have been seeing a medical city now under construction just across the street from where I live equipped with lecture halls , research labs, and 1000+ beds.

This is very right , Saudi Arab is not that uneducated as 20 years before , My Father worked as an Engineer there for 25 years, According to him Arabians are rapidly making Decisions to enhance Technology Education , No doubt there are Universities with great and Firm Infrastructure but it is truth that In Nuclear Search , Saudi Arab is Very far behind

And Above All , Why Should A muslim country be alarmed by its brother country achievements ,rather they should share the all old and new good relations :undecided:
But , sadly Israel and US are victorious in creating gaps among Muslims:smokin:
Saudi Arabians at least should severely monitor the US and NATO operating in their country and Avoid the Present conditions of Pakistan:cry:

And Above All , Why Should A muslim country be alarmed by its brother country achievements ,rather they should share the all old and new good relations :undecided:
But , sadly Israel and US are victorious in creating gaps among Muslims:smokin:
Saudi Arabians at least should severely monitor the US and NATO operating in their country and Avoid the Present conditions of Pakistan:cry:

Self Deleeete.

better you should be saddened for your own country that has placed its head over the heels of usa+west since its birth.

you mentioned your king wants to bring change but clerics are hurdle. then you do not need a coward king but you need a MAN like Khomeini who could put his trust in Allah and take righteous steps without any fear of anyone.

same applies to other usa allies. but we are better than saudis as we cannot be decieved by our coward leadership.

B@KH I do not take it lightly that you call my King a coward. this is an insult to the entire Saudi country and I would like that you take back what you said and apologize.

You say that you hate us because we buy all our equipment from western countries I tell you would you rather we buy it from the russians?? or have you forgotten what the Russians did In chychnya??

Also according to Egyptians I have spoken with most the equipment they sold were defuctant while Iran still flies the F-5s given to them from the times of the shah.

If the Americans were not in Saudi Arabia, people like Osama would be running the show there, and all military retaliation for stupid stunts like 9.11 would have been faced by Saudi Arabia. That's the only reason you ummah types want the holiest land of ours to become a rotten terror hideout. So you can persuade the masses in re igniting the Crusades. What America does in Saudi Arabia is up to their government. They don't perform Hajj and ransack our holy sites like you want to portray it as.

And if you ask me, there has never been such a division in our "Ummah" as the creation and adoption of Shia Islam. I am entitled by my rights to say that.

usa cannot afford to loose another major ally after the shah of iran. Any saudi joining the opposition is immediately pulled out of saudi and sent to yemen, iraq, Afghanistan, Waziristan etc. this strategy of usa will fail and the monarchs are not going to hold for another decade as the opposition is getting increasingly popular as people are realising that there is no place of monarchy. infact the terrorism is being exported by the saudis.

ofcourse usa is only there to protect the government hence eliminiating the idea of a successful popular uprising and usa troops are not there to perform hajj and ransack holy sites, they only make sure its ally do not fall and should help in hour of need.

division on the basis of fiqhs in the ummah are just fake. it only emerged after the house of saud took over the holy lands and before no such divisions existed on the basis of fiqhs. once the usa allies are ousted from the region hate, enimity and fake divisions will be over.

I beg every Muslim Citizen on this post to respect each other Country and Keep Honor
Whatever may be the Policy of the Govt of a Muslim Country ,we can't just Reject them all and insult the whole nation ,instead we should think of methods to shack off the westerns visible and invisible cords

B@KH I do not take it lightly that you call my King a coward. this is an insult to the entire Saudi country and I would like that you take back what you said and apologize.

i didn't. infact it is you who said that your king cannot take bold steps due to pressure from the clerics that you yourself mentioned that you too do not like those clerics. well i see that it is only usa that gives confidence to your monarchs.

Back
Top Bottom