What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

B@KH I do not take it lightly that you call my King a coward. this is an insult to the entire Saudi country and I would like that you take back what you said and apologize.

Mosamania you need to clarify. If you are defending the saudi leaders to us that is an impossible thing to do. Our insulting the saudi regime is not meant to be any reflection of the the saudi population. The saudi people have no say whatsoever in the policies of saudies.

You know, there is a third option: KSA is on its side and not on the side of Israel or Iran. Did not think about that, ha?

Nowadays, the most dangerous threat to KSA is Iran's regional ambitions and its development of nuclear weapons for exercising its aspirations. So, KSA is now focused on Iran while Israel pose no threat to its stability and integrity nor to its GCC allies.

However, KSA and Israel are not on the same side. Israel is against KSA as a nuclear weapons state and rejects its initiative to allow millions of Palestinian refugees to immigrate into Israel and thus destroy Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people.

You must have seen their cars in London and are now feeling jealous. Typical response about the Royal Family, may God give them guidance and protect their land from the likes of Osama bin Ladens and Hezbollah. At least they get Americans to take bullets for them and not waves of human shields.

I live in the house i want to live in and I drive the car that I want. I am not jealouse and god forbid I shoul dsteal money like al sauds they have to answer if not in this life to their masses then in front of god one day.

If Iran has ties with Israel what is so wrong with that? Israel might be reluctant about that in light of Iran's extremist regime which threaten to wipe Israel of the map, develop nukes and murders its own people. However, I do not see problem from the Iranian side - Israel had good relations with Iran until the notorious Islamic revolution and even nowadays has no conflict with Iran.

Regarding KSA, Israel is naturally against its nuclear ambitions (if there are any), and although it is a feudal monarchy where women cannot even drive and thieves are punished with chopping their hands Israel is ready to have diplomatic relations with KSA for the good cause of peace and stability in the ME.

israel needs recognition and for sure it will extend its freindship hand to every corrupt or brutal regime or whoever it is. while I think Iran opposition to israel is based on moral grounds rather than political interests. The main reason for iran do not recognize is the palestine issue. certianly if iran accepts division of palestine with a two state solution, most of the iran's problems with the west will be solved. Iran itself is facing hardships due to its stance on palestine but is firm and not giving up its stance that infact is based on justice.

rest all of the muslim world, including saudis are ready to give up palestine. the only obstacle is IRAN!

hence all the political weaving and turmoils and military movements in the region are meant to ultimately annihilate iran.

You know, there is a third option: KSA is on its side and not on the side of Israel or Iran. Did not think about that, ha?

Nowadays, the most dangerous threat to KSA is Iran's regional ambitions and its development of nuclear weapons for exercising its aspirations. So, KSA is now focused on Iran while Israel pose no threat to its stability and integrity nor to its GCC allies.

However, KSA and Israel are not on the same side. Israel is against KSA as a nuclear weapons state and rejects its initiative to allow millions of Palestinian refugees to immigrate into Israel and thus destroy Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people.

KSA is on the sides of the al sauds family period thats it. They will fight anyone be it israel or iran to preserve the status quo for their family in that country.

Regarding KSA regime and its policies, although the country is rotten to the ground, its policies were quite moderate and KSA (together with Egypt, GCC, and Jordan) is the moderate force against the radical states like Iran, So, with all the disgust feelings about KSA, it is still far better than Iran from the perspective of regional stability.

israel needs recognition and for sure it will extend its freindship hand to every corrupt or brutal regime or whoever it is. while I think Iran opposition to israel is based on moral grounds rather than political interests. The main reason for iran do not recognize is the palestine issue. certianly if iran accepts division of palestine with a two state solution, most of the iran's problems with the west will be solved. Iran itself is facing hardships due to its stance on palestine but is firm and not giving up its stance that infact is based on justice.

rest all of the muslim world, including saudis are ready to give up palestine. the only obstacle is IRAN!

You diagnosed correctly that Iran's stance inflict pain and suffering on its people and eventually it will be for nothing like with Nazzer in Egypt. He too boasted about his resistance to the West, tried to destroy Israel and we all know what was the result of his glorious struggle: A peace agreement with Israel and an alliance with the US.

Iran's people should learn from history, change their current regime which lead them into a struggle that they do not have any chance to win.

Regarding KSA regime and its policies, although the country is rotten to the ground, its policies were quite moderate and KSA (together with Egypt, GCC, and Jordan) is the moderate force against the radical states like Iran, So, with all the disgust feelings about KSA, it is still far better than Iran from the perspective of regional stability.

KSA is a puppet and can be used by west in any form. it only ensures the smooth supply of oil to the west. Depending on ksa against iran will not work and it will only strengthen iranians resolve and it is a matter of ego and national pride for them. It will only strengthen iranians unity.

You diagnosed correctly that Iran's stance inflict pain and suffering on its people and eventually it will be for nothing like with Nazzer in Egypt. He too boasted about his resistance to the West, tried to destroy Israel and we all know what was the result of his glorious struggle: A peace agreement with Israel and an alliance with the US.

Iran's people should learn from history, change their current regime which lead them into a struggle that they do not have any chance to win.

iran is quite different than egypt or anyother. it is far more advance, united and controls the sensitive region and owns a powerful military and its sphere of influence is extended to the nile. so it is a very very risky to challange iran militarily and all of the cards are already been tested and consumed except the Last of the cards that is turkey+pak card but these countries do not own and can access energy resources in case of blockage by iran.

KSA is on the sides of the al sauds family period thats it. They will fight anyone be it israel or iran to preserve the status quo for their family in that country.

:usflag:

and they will nuke anyone who challanges them. be it they their own people.

Unforunately, Iran is suceeding in increasing it's influence in Pakistan. The proof is the abnormal increase of "shias" in the last few years in Pakistan.
@Al Bhatti

the increase in IRAN'S influence in PAKISTAN isn't due to the "abnormal" increase in the SHIA population of PAKISTAN. there is a very strong anti AMERICAN feeling accross the muslim world, especially PAKISTAN. IRAN is increasingly being seen & felt as the only country standing up to the AMERICAN & WESTREN aggression. trust me IRAN's influence has increased not just in pakistani population but throughout the muslim world, even among those sects & regions which are theologically & historically adverse to IRAN.

KSA is a puppet and can be used by west in any form. it only ensures the smooth supply of oil to the west. Depending on ksa against iran will not work and it will only strengthen iranians resolve and it is a matter of ego and national pride for them. It will only strengthen iranians unity.

iran is quite different than egypt or anyother. it is far more advance, united and controls the sensitive region and owns a powerful military and its sphere of influence is extended to the nile. so it is a very very risky to challange iran militarily and all of the cards are already been tested and consumed except the Last of the cards that is turkey+pak card but these countries do not own and can access energy resources in case of blockage by iran.

Egypt under Nasser was considered as advanced country for its time in the Arab/Muslim world. It also enjoyed great amount of influence in the ME and was the unchallenged leader of the Arab countries and respected member in the Non Aligned Movement. Nasser enjoyed more support and sympathy in the Muslim world than Iran could ever wish for, and still the end was devastating to him and nowadays his legacy is almost forgotten.

Iran does not scare anyone, its military power is a joke compared to other countries in the region, not to mention the US and other Western powers. Its objective to challenge the West and destroy Israel might bring Iran popular support of the Arab masses (which are usually live in fantasies about greatness and are more radical than their leaders who know the truth and how bad is the situation), however again it would end in a dead end and in a failure.

KSA's royal family perceive correctly the Iranian threat and the deep weakness of Arab countries to defend themselves from this threat. So, KSA is forced to strengthen its alliance with the US and pray in the mosques of Mecca and Medina that Israel would do the dirty job for it and conduct a military operation to destroy Iran's nuclear programme.

All of you take it as a given that Saudi Arabia and Israel are the bestest friends huh??

And you are mad that we sell oil to the USA?? then what?? we should only sell to muslim countries but then you will say as a muslim country it should give Oil for free.

All of you live in a fantasy world even the Israeli here. I say it one more time, we are against israel first, and Iran second not because it is shia or whatever but because it is spreading hate and distrust like what happened to lots of Pakistanis who know dispise Saudi and loooove Iran and call khoumeni a brave man and a real man and whatever.

Come one, KSA hates Israel no less than Iran, but wants Israel to do its dirty job in light of its weakness and the weakness of the Arab countries in the ME. The only one in the ME which has the power to stop Iran is Israel, so a polite thank you would be enough.

Come one, KSA hates Israel no less than Iran, but wants Israel to do its dirty job in light of its weakness and the weakness of the Arab countries in the ME. The only one in the ME which has the power to stop Iran is Israel, so a polite thank you would be enough.

Even Israel can not stop Iran, it doesnt have the capability to fly over 2 countries strike several nuclear installations and go back without damage. It is a high risk mission. Only country in this world that can stop Iran nuclear program is USA, but the Americans want to avoid clash between US troops and Irans armed forces as its not in their interests

Even Israel can not stop Iran, it doesnt have the capability to fly over 2 countries strike several nuclear installations and go back without damage. It is a high risk mission. Only country in this world that can stop Iran nuclear program is USA, but the Americans want to avoid clash between US troops and Irans armed forces as its not in their interests

Israel destroyed Iraq's and Syria's nuclear programmes and although an attack on Iran is much more complicated and risky it is still feasible for Israel.

Anyhow, I can guarantee that Israel will use all means necessary to prevent Iran from developing nukes, and as usual everybody will thank Israel for it, including KSA and other Arab countries.

Back
Top Bottom