What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

Saudi Arabia has been keeping the Muslim World Divided and Backwards, lets see now Funding Terrorism, No rights for women, supported attacking a fellow Muslim country Iran, dividing the Muslim world, little to no investments in science, when the Oil drys up they will end up like most of Africa.

Can anyone tell why Saudi Arabia did not fight Israel when the Israeli's captured Jerusalem I believe the third holiest site of islam ? no reactions from the Flag Bearers of Islam, maybe in the future when Israel captures Medina they will turn a blind eye 2 ^^.

Can anyone tell why Saudi Arabia did not fight Israel when the Israeli's captured Jerusalem I believe the third holiest site of islam ? no reactions from the Flag Bearers of Islam, maybe in the future when Israel captures Medina they will turn a blind eye 2 ^^.

You know you don't live up to your name "neutral" and who told you we didnt fight when israeli's captures jerusalam?? we were one of the countries that sent what ever it could to palastine to liberate it btw check your history. and it is sooooooo clear you are trying to promote a fight between Saudi and Iran will guess what We do not want to fight Iran so you can put a sock in it.

You know the difference between us and Iran is that when we make something we don't start a parade around it start a fire and then dance around this new thing.

when we make something it's news worthy
like being the 9th country on the planet to send satellites into orbit.
4064474359-iran-sends-rocket-capsule-space-irna.jpg

track Rasad Live (courtesy of NORAD)

you guys on the other hand barely have enough know how to assemble a Jeep. Good luck mastering freezer making tech btw
keep us updated

You knwo the main reason why we built a laser guiding system is because the typhoon that we are going to assemble in our factories have been offered with the israeli system and we refuse ANYTHING Israeli in our country so we made our own. and the Iranians will like you to believe that we are allies with Israel just so they can move in and take the eastern peninsula.
here I will post the picture again in case you do not know how to go back one page before
laserguidingsystems.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

when we make something it's news worthy
like being the 9th country on the planet to send satellites into orbit.
4064474359-iran-sends-rocket-capsule-space-irna.jpg

track Rasad Live (courtesy of NORAD)

you guys on the other hand barely have enough know how to assemble a Jeep. Good luck mastering freezer making tech btw
keep us updated

well congratulations it is certainly a great feat and it is something to be proud of with no doubt.

Yeah you sent whoever you could :cheesy: the Saudi Military didn't fight the IDF because your kings turned a Blind eye, I remember how Helpful Saudi Arabia was during the Gaza war :) no Oil embargo like 1973 eh

I'd like to watch the House of Saud fall, because without Oil and Mecca and Medina the Entire Islamic world would have waged Jihad against against SA am I right :coffee:

Yeah you sent whoever you could :cheesy: the Saudi Military didn't fight the IDF because your kings turned a Blind eye, I remember how Helpful Saudi Arabia was during the Gaza war :) no Oil embargo like 1973 eh

Oh as I thought the iranian media didn't show the threat King Abdullah made at the israeli's that they stopped their attack the next day but I was there and I watched it with my own eyes and as I was driving to my University some major air left was happening to soldiers in the morning and strange enough Israel stopped the next day.

I'd like to watch the House of Saud fall, because without Oil and Mecca and Medina the Entire Islamic world would have waged Jihad against against SA am I right :coffee:

You know. You spread nothing but hate. and this is obviously trolling on your part. well grats you have succeded i am now laughing my off at your ignorance but also sad for the world that believes such lies.

Oh as I thought the iranian media didn't show the threat King Abdullah made at the israeli's that they stopped their attack the next day but I was there and I watched it with my own eyes and as I was driving to my University some major air left was happening to soldiers in the morning and strange enough Israel stopped the next day.

LOL Saudi Arabia is a Puppet of Uncle Sam, your kings threats don't really mean much do they, lol the Soldiers you saw were probably getting ready for a parade, the Saudi army is only for Parades :cheers:

You knwo the main reason why we built a laser guiding system is because the typhoon that we are going to assemble in our factories have been offered with the israeli system and we refuse ANYTHING Israeli in our country so we made our own. and the Iranians will like you to believe that we are allies with Israel just so they can move in and take the eastern peninsula.
here I will post the picture again in case you do not know how to go back one page before
laserguidingsystems.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I googled Advanced Electronics Company and it's buying foreign technology left and right!! I will bet every cent I own that almost everybody involved was a foreigner.

And this is smtg we made on our own by reverse engineering a long time ago.
The problem with buying tech and using foreign scientists and workers is that you progress as long as you have money and as long as foreigners are willing to give you technology. Your growth will always be limited.
KSA is producing 3-4 times more oil than Iran and has never been under sanctions. Even yet, the economy is only on par (barely better) than Iran. In 2 decades oil will run out, what then? Can you afford to pay tens of billions for simple tech?

LOL Saudi Arabia is a Puppet of Uncle Sam, your kings threats don't really mean much do they, lol the Soldiers you saw were probably getting ready for a parade, the Saudi army is only for Parades :cheers:

This again shows how ignorant you are. The Saudi Army never holds parades.OMG the lies they are feeding you.

You know. You spread nothing but hate. and this is obviously trolling on your part. well grats you have succeded i am now laughing my off at your ignorance but also sad for the world that believes such lies.

Are you in denial in that your Kings are just puppets set up by the British? and yes ask any Muslim if you did not have Mecca or Medina or Oil they would have hung your kings for what there doing to the Muslim world :sniper:

They don't build a nuclear weapon when Israel built one, but will do so if Iran builds one.:what:

In fact, once Israel built one, they infact signed the npt:tdown:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom