What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

mosamania...:lol: Around US$36 billion of the US$60 billion cost was paid by Saudi Arabia in Gulf War, US knows how to squeeze money out of saudi arabia. The un-necessary spending of $60 billion on weapons could have been channeled to locals for the development of specialized research labs and specialized universities.

What more Hippocratic would be from saudi govt that wants Islam in saudi arabia and uses KING AND PRINCE before their names which is basically inherited from British Kingdom. Or you want to be given example of how saudi Govt was paying $15,000 dollars ot US non commissioned solders while officers from other nations (Asian) were getting 5000-6000 riyal only. Huh now saudi govt realizes to fix locals problems, too late don't be fooled not in next 30 years will saudi mind set change or its locals the only thing you will see is nice structures getting much nicer.

Oh yes out alot of moeny on R&D and start from 0 like the Iranians are doing very clever. Instead we are buying the world's latest technologies so we don't have to go through all the time frame it took the world to get to where it is today.
By the way you see 60$Billion US dollars as too much money well we actually spending 168$Billion dollars for specialized research labs and specialized universities.
The term king is only used in English and outside Saudi Arabia the term we use is the Custodian of the two Holy mosques. Since Abdullah said that there is no King but God and I am simply a servant of God. So when we speak to people in english we use the term king and about the royal family they hate king abdullah's guts since he pretty much took away all the special treatments they had in the past.

Again I have spoken enough about this. I am not getting dragged into the stereotype of stupid fat saudis and explaining it again.

you guys are still discussing this?

what's changed since yesterday? Have the saudis mastered freezer and refrigerator making technology?
lol

do not worry, they are not upto and will never. infact their whole structure needs to be changed and they are understanding it well. :thinktank:

See everybody again this is what I keep telling you.

you didn't replied me :what:

do not worry, they are not upto and will never. infact their whole structure needs to be changed and they are understanding it well. :thinktank:

you didn't replied me :what:

I am seriously shocked that the saudi guy here believes this propeganda!
I thought he was saving face or smtg but no, he actually believes they are capable lmao

I am seriously shocked that the saudi guy here believes this propeganda!
I thought he was saving face or smtg but no, he actually believes they are capable lmao

Hahahahahahaha. no comment.

what else is new?
so have you mastered freezer making technology yet?

We have master laser guiding missile technology....for now anyways.
laserguidingsystems.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Finallllly it works

lol Saudi Arabia building nukes joke of the year, the Only Arab country that has Hope and has a bright future is Egypt.

with Mubaraks fall Egypt and Iran's ties are warming up,Iran should help Egypt on industrialization, Indigenous Weapons, and a space program, One of my Arab friends told me this ''The common Arab man sees Iran as friend, the common Arab king sees Iran as an enemy.

lol Saudi Arabia building nukes joke of the year, the Only Arab country that has Hope and has a bright future is Egypt.

you know what's funny?
Hamas is prolly more advanced cuz at least they have their katyusha rockets. lmao

without their oil money the saudis would have to pay the Americans in sand for their toys

Iran should be helping Egypt on Industrialization, Indigenous Weapons, and a space program, One of my Arab friends told me this ''The common Arab man sees Iran as friend, the common Arab king sees Iran as an enemy''.

with Mubaraks fall Egypt and Iran's ties are warming up,Iran should help Egypt on industrialization, Indigenous Weapons, and a space program, One of my Arab friends told me this ''The common Arab man sees Iran as friend, the common Arab king sees Iran as an enemy.

the saudis and Americans wont let it happen.
The Egyptian economy is in the gutter right now and they need cash FAST. The saudis are pouring cash in Egypt right now to ensure their loyalty and for the time being they have it. Let's see what happens once the Egyptians get back on their feet.

well the I Heard that Egypt Rejected the IMF loan, and the ties between Iran and them are warming up, + the Muslim Brotherhood sees Iran as friend because the Wahabi's hate the Brotherhood to.

your link isn't working
and no you haven't

International Science Rankings
KSA is on par with super powers like Chile and Slovakia while being a much richer country than both

You know the difference between us and Iran is that when we make something we don't start a parade around it start a fire and then dance around this new thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom