What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

Why is there so much disunity between Muslims?

It is our rulers (who want to stay in power even at the expense of a fellow country going to ruin).... usually sponsored by the west who dispose them off when they have done their tasks.

The way The made their people hate us and the way their propaganda dehumanize us and what I have seen from Iranian people and the Iranian people I have spoken with.....Maybe. and as I quote an Iranian "Let's raze their mud houses"

how you view that saudi is housing the biggest devil with more than one and half dozen military bases on its territory. most of the people think saudi and usa are one. also saudi is doing terror attacks in iraq too and several serving saudi military personal caught are in iraqi jails.

when saudi has given its territory to USA which is iran's biggest enemy who often give threats to bomb iran then what iran should do now?

It is our rulers (who want to stay in power even at the expense of a fellow country going to ruin).... usually sponsored by the west who dispose them off when they have done their tasks.

all of the rulers are allied to west. GCC, Turkey, Pakistan are clear examples.

Will Iran use nuclear weapons on Saudi Arabia?? I do not know for sure. Will Saudi Arabia be alone?? We are planning to not include any outside interference by slowly building our own industrial base. Will Israel benefit?? It most definitively would gain alot. Which is why I said time and again Iran hates us and prepping its people to take over the Persian historic homeland "which includes the eastern part of Saudi Arabia" we on the other hand do not interfere at all with the Iranians affair but they interfere in everything it is getting out of hand.

If they get nuclear so will we? and why would you hate Saudi Arabia to be a nuclear power?? doesn't that mean another Islamic country with a nuke isn't that better for us? Or do you see it the same way the Iranians do that we arabs wont know how to handle it and end up blowing ourselves "They are extremely racist people".

Will Iran use nuclear weapons on Saudi Arabia?? I do not know for sure. Will Saudi Arabia be alone?? We are planning to not include any outside interference by slowly building our own industrial base. Will Israel benefit?? It most definitively would gain alot. Which is why I said time and again Iran hates us and prepping its people to take over the Persian historic homeland "which includes the eastern part of Saudi Arabia" we on the other hand do not interfere at all with the Iranians affair but they interfere in everything it is getting out of hand.

If they get nuclear so will we? and why would you hate Saudi Arabia to be a nuclear power?? doesn't that mean another Islamic country with a nuke isn't that better for us? Or do you see it the same way the Iranians do that we arabs wont know how to handle it and end up blowing ourselves "They are extremely racist people".

I dont hate Saudi .... just questioning their motivation to get nukes.
Saudi is ok with Israeli nukes but not Iranian ones

how you view that saudi is housing the biggest devil with more than one and half dozen military bases on its territory. most of the people think saudi and usa are one. also saudi is doing terror attacks in iraq too and several serving saudi military personal caught are in iraqi jails.

when saudi has given its territory to USA which is iran's biggest enemy who often give threats to bomb iran then what iran should do now?

All the bases were here because of the first Iraqi war and now only one remains in Eskan Village which will also leave in 2012-2013 and then no Military bases in Saudi Arabia. thats one.
And USA and Saudi Arabia are not one we are friendly and not in a state of war with them and that is it. in my opinion the other GCC countries make me sick really especially Qatar which offered its own bases for the USA after they left from Saudi Arabia.
You saying that we gave our territory to USA is exactly what I meant by Iranian propaganda.

Iran needs only several dozens of nukes in order to achieve nuclear deterrence.
even without nukes we have a detterent that keeps you jews from attacking us. you are a pathetic nation, you can only go after weak countries. show some real balls and declare war on us so we let the ball rolling !!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

saudi arabia can ofcourse build nuclear weapons BUT with help of uncle sam and so much arse kissing :)

i really don't think we have to label Saudis these jokers names .when we start our nuclear program we also can not make a bicycle but we done it . only a true leadership and work hard can done this job. And if they failed we should help them or store there our nukes for second attack capability also .its not a bad idea at all .:toast_sign:

even without nukes we have a detterent that keeps you jews from attacking us. you are a pathetic nation, you can only go after weak countries. show some real balls and declare war on us so we let the ball rolling !!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

saudi arabia can ofcourse build nuclear weapons BUT with help of uncle sam and so much arse kissing :)

See what I mean everyone??

All the bases were here because of the first Iraqi war and now only one remains in Eskan Village which will also leave in 2012-2013 and then no Military bases in Saudi Arabia. thats one.
And USA and Saudi Arabia are not one we are friendly and not in a state of war with them and that is it. in my opinion the other GCC countries make me sick really especially Qatar which offered its own bases for the USA after they left from Saudi Arabia.
You saying that we gave our territory to USA is exactly what I meant by Iranian propaganda.

I can honestly say your country is no angel either. Iran has displayed more balls than your country ever has. Did you seriously need American forces based in your country because of Saddam? Come on!

Iran defended itself from Saddam's forces for eight years while very few countries supported Iran after the Revolution. Add sanctions to that. I am not a great fan of the current Iranian regime, but considering they fought well, that deserves respect. They have a rich history and culture as well.

Considering the lack of technology your country has even compared to Israel, industrial self-sufficiency is no walk in the park. Yeah, even prayer mats are made in Taiwan :rofl:

Also, American-made equipment have many strings attached to them. Even if your country's engineers have the technical sufficiency to build the F-15 or something, the Americans won't allow it, one way or another.

First, reduce your country's dependence on Uncle Sam.

I can honestly say your country is no angel either. Iran has displayed more balls than your country ever has. Did you seriously need American forces based in your country because of Saddam? Come on!

Iran defended itself from Saddam's forces for eight years while very few countries supported Iran after the Revolution. Add sanctions to that. I am not a great fan of the current Iranian regime, but considering they fought well, that deserves respect. They have a rich history and culture as well.

Considering the lack of technology your country has even compared to Israel, industrial self-sufficiency is no walk in the park. Yeah, even prayer mats are made in Taiwan :rofl:

Also, American-made equipment have many strings attached to them. Even if your country's engineers have the technical sufficiency to build the F-15 or something, the Americans won't allow it, one way or another.

First, reduce your country's dependence on Uncle Sam.

Okay lets see you say the Saudi Army of 1991 which was some 71,000 all together should have stood up against the Iraqi army of 2,000,000+?? you want a country which had no wars from 1932 to 1991 to fight on the same par as people who just came loaded with 8 years of war experience??

Well lets see SABIC exports some engine parts and chase parts to Car companies around the world thats just an example. we are the world leaders of petrochemical technologies (yes we had only that but we mastered it) and for the prayer rug we don't even have raw materials to make one we should import all the raw material to make it and then make one for lets say 30 dollars or just import one for 10 dollars?? you do the math.

This year alone we have built god knows how many factories as we have plans to not be dependent on Oil anymore and as you said its no walk in the park but we are working on it as we speak.

Okay lets see you say the Saudi Army of 1991 which was some 71,000 all together should have stood up against the Iraqi army of 2,000,000+?? you want a country which had no wars from 1932 to 1991 to fight on the same par as people who just came loaded with 8 years of war experience??

Well lets see SABIC exports some engine parts and chase parts to Car companies around the world thats just an example. we are the world leaders of petrochemical technologies (yes we had only that but we mastered it) and for the prayer rug we don't even have raw materials to make one we should import all the raw material to make it and then make one for lets say 30 dollars or just import one for 10 dollars?? you do the math.

This year alone we have built god knows how many factories as we have plans to not be dependent on Oil anymore and as you said its no walk in the park but we are working on it as we speak.

Yeah, but the Iraqis sucked in both wars :lol:

During the Iraq-Iran war, the Iraqis were so frightened of the Iranian Tomcats, they ordered their pilots not to engage them.

saudi is an usa ally and is the actual head of GCC. this is not at all secret and there cannot be any denial. it is interfering in Lebanon, sending bombers in iraq, deployed troops in bahrain, funding terrorists in our country. saudi actions are only benefiting usa and are harmful for regional nations.

exactly it is a year ago, saudi allowed israeli rehearsal to attack iran. this is not iranian propaganda Israel On the Brink: Reported Secret Base Near Tabuk, Saudi Arabia. | Conservative Outpost

saudi needs to declare its position neutral vis-a-vis USA and IRAN conflict and stop suppressing their own shiites in the holy lands then be sure IRAN will help saudis a lot.

the current saudi rhetoric against iran is only due to its confidence on usa and its weapons.

i really don't think we have to label Saudis these jokers names .when we start our nuclear program we also can not make a bicycle but we done it . only a true leadership and work hard can done this job. And if they failed we should help them or store there our nukes for second attack capability also .its not a bad idea at all .:toast_sign:

saudi gets everything what it needs from usa. the only issue with them is the manpower and we and bengalis are providing them the best and cheapest ever mecenaries. Placing nukes in saudi for second strike capability against iran will not work once there is an all out war. from there we are not going to hit india. we cannot afford to make iran our another rival like india.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom