What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

You know in matter of fact all countries want nuclear capabilities cause other countries has them.

for instance the US had one so the USSR had to have one. and so on and so forth until now it is Iran wanting one because Israel has one which will result in Saudi Arabia having one......seriously everyone needs to put down their nukes. Its all the Manhattan project fault..it will be the end of humanity.

On the other hand however "Saudi Arabia is a nuclear powered state" I kind of dig that :D

Do not be fooled by Iranian propaganda. Iran wants nukes in order to challenge the US and the west and eventually to control the oil reserves of the ME. Your government seems to understand that.

Finally the time for nuclear proliferation in M.E is close at hand. All the states would try to develop nukes each having a strong vindication of her stance, This will be a catalyst for restoring peace in M.E & belligerent states like Izraeeel will be compelled to engage in a dialogue with the neighboring states.

We had a discussion about this before and I explained to you that no peace would come form a nuclear ME. As I said to you before, Pakistan would pay a heavy price if it chooses to proliferate nuclear assistance to ME countries.

Well, Gaddafi's son stated that Libya pumped $100 million to Pakistani scientists.

And what they got in return was a handful of centrifuges -I say Pakistan played Gaddafi pretty well. :D

In terms of technical expertise, the Libyans appear to have shopped around every where for it, not just from Pakistan.

You forget the shipment who was confiscated in Italy with more centrifuge parts and the factories in South Africa and did not finish to complete the order for nuclear components. So, I think Gaddafi knew what he was doing when approaching Pakistan and AQ Khan.

In reality its not happening, Iran will never do such stuffs.
That is engage with KSA, may be with other muslim countries
but not KSA. It has more to do with religious threads then
geo-political reasons. Unless ofcourse KSA follows the stupid
path of irritation.

It makes me curious that if Israelis in general,
supports the Saudis in getting nukes then the Saudi Prince
might have been singing for someone else all along.
Just my 2 cents.

Saudi Arabia on Friday denied a report in French daily Le Figaro, according to which King Abdullah told the French Defense minister that “two states in the region do not deserve to exist: Israel and Iran”.

» Saudi king says Israel, Iran don’t deserve to exist Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

There are historical hostilities between Iran and Saudi Arabia. These hostilities were there even before Islam came. I have seen some pretty vile Shia-Sunni fights online. Iraq was a bloodbath.

Do not be fooled by Iranian propaganda. Iran wants nukes in order to challenge the US and the west and eventually to control the oil reserves of the ME. Your government seems to understand that.

Nukes are not like candies which can be produced in one day. I mean, one nuke vs. tens of thousands? Come on ;)

» Saudi king says Israel, Iran don’t deserve to exist Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

There are historical hostilities between Iran and Saudi Arabia. These hostilities were there even before Islam came. I have seen some pretty vile Shia-Sunni fights online. Iraq was a bloodbath.

Nukes are not like candies which can be produced in one day. I mean, one nuke vs. tens of thousands? Come on ;)

Iran needs only several dozens of nukes in order to achieve nuclear deterrence.

You forget the shipment who was confiscated in Italy with more centrifuge parts and the factories in South Africa and did not finish to complete the order for nuclear components. So, I think Gaddafi knew what he was doing when approaching Pakistan and AQ Khan.

What do South African factories and the confiscated shipment have to do with Pakistan?

Given the amount of criticizm Pakistan has received on the nuclear front, why hide the fact that the shipment was from Pakistan ? (AFAIK, the origin of the shipment has not been officially disclosed).

You know actually I am very very glad of the Cold war between Saudi Arabia and Iran right now.
It is the something that finally pushed us into making our own weapons and become slowly self sufficient in both military and intelligence.

Unlike Iran which makes news of every nail and bolt it makes Saudi Arabia have been working on their own stuff in the shadows.

Well Iran too has genuine security fears even if Israel is taken out of the equation.... It is surrounded by NATO in the east and an American occupied Iraq in the west. The only thing that might save it from becoming another Iraq are Nukes.

A really sad news,we are giving way to USA and Israel.It is said in urdu as
"Cats will keep on fighting and monkey will take the bread away"

A really sad news,we are giving way to USA and Israel.It is said in urdu as
"Cats will keep on fighting and monkey will take the bread away"

We cant make a strong case of own interests until we start fighting amongst ourselves
The wasteful Iran Iraq war
Egypt Libya war
Jordanian attack on Palestinians
Lebanon war
The double Iraqi invasion
and Now Saudi fearing Iran.
It was only when the Americans showed the Saudi leadership doctored pictures of Iraq invading Saudi did the Knigdom allow enough forces on its soil for desert sheild

We are playing directly in the hands of the west

We cant make a strong case of own interests until we start fighting amongst ourselves
The wasteful Iran Iraq war
Egypt Libya war
Jordanian attack on Palestinians
Lebanon war
The double Iraqi invasion
and Now Saudi fearing Iran.

We are playing directly in the hands of the west

Why are everyone blaming Saudis for this?? Iran is clearly destabilizing countries left and right and in the end it wins your praise?? We DO NOT want war? But if you look at Iranian propaganda in PressTV and TehranTimes and such you will see how they are portraying Saudi Arabia as the devil I laugh at their stupid articles and the even more stupid Iranians comments and it shows great hate and disrespect to us.

Tell me when a country is clearly fueling up hate against you "And as I see it succeeded" and starting wars in Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq it wins your support??

Why are everyone blaming Saudis for this?? Iran is clearly destabilizing countries left and right and in the end it wins your praise?? We DO NOT want war? But if you look at Iranian propaganda in PressTV and TehranTimes and such you will see how they are portraying Saudi Arabia as the devil I laugh at their stupid articles and the even more stupid Iranians comments and it shows great hate and disrespect to us.

Tell me when a country is clearly fueling up hate against you "And as I see it succeeded" and starting wars in Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq it wins your support??

Do you honestly think Iran will use Nukes against KSA ?

Do you honestly think Iran will use Nukes against KSA ?

The way The made their people hate us and the way their propaganda dehumanize us and what I have seen from Iranian people and the Iranian people I have spoken with.....Maybe. and as I quote an Iranian "Let's raze their mud houses"

But you did not answer my questions..... in war will Iran use nuclear weapons on Saudi ? And in such a war will Saudi be alone? will the US not come to Saudi aid. And will Israel not benefit form such a clash ?

Back
Top Bottom