What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

saudi is an usa ally and is the actual head of GCC. this is not at all secret and there cannot be any denial. it is interfering in Lebanon, sending bombers in iraq, deployed troops in bahrain, funding terrorists in our country. saudi actions are only benefiting usa and are harmful for regional nations.

exactly it is a year ago, saudi allowed israeli rehearsal to attack iran. this is not iranian propaganda Israel On the Brink: Reported Secret Base Near Tabuk, Saudi Arabia. | Conservative Outpost

saudi needs to declare its position neutral vis-a-vis USA and IRAN conflict and stop suppressing their own shiites in the holy lands then be sure IRAN will help saudis a lot.

the current saudi rhetoric against iran is only due to its confidence on usa and its weapons.

To even think that we would allow Israel an inch of our country makes me sick that you even believe that. And yes this is Iranian Propaganda. And the west is funding this news so you and people like you believe it and then we will be divided because of it.

To even think that we would allow Israel an inch of our country makes me sick that you even believe that. And yes this is Iranian Propaganda. And the west is funding this news so you and people like you believe it and then we will be divided because of it.

though you didn't replied to all of the points, but it will be great if saudi never allow israel or usa to attack iran then certianly there will no war.

Saudi should also stop suppression of its own shiite population and they be given equal rights. In our country officially there is no discrimination on basis of sects and all are free to observe their faith.

though you didn't replied to all of the points, but its great if you think so that saudi will never allow israel or usa to attack iran then certianly there will no war then.

Saudi should also stop suppression of its own shiite population and they be given equal rights. In our country officially there is no discrimination on basis of sects and all are free to observe their faith.

See in reality there is nothing at all of discrimination against Shia population not untill recently when Iran started fueling sectarian divide in Lebanon Iraq and Bahrain and Yemen. telling the shia population there to start another reveloution so naturally we might be a bit wary of them right now.
My friend used to study in the eastern province and he told me that shias and sunnis didnt know who was who they just lived together like that.
But recently there have been much poking that ruined this relationship. and I think you can see who is responsible for that.

all of the rulers are allied to west. GCC, Turkey, Pakistan are clear examples.

well if you really hate your government why dont you just travel to somalia and follow al shabab instead. they dont follow the west and they seem to have everything perfectly fine over there!

what i worry about is what will happen to mekka and medina if saudi gets nuked?

Work on a anti-ballistic missile program :D

I am sure the Americans would be more than willing to help.

See in reality there is nothing at all of discrimination against Shia population not untill recently when Iran started fueling sectarian divide in Lebanon Iraq and Bahrain and Yemen. telling the shia population there to start another reveloution so naturally we might be a bit wary of them right now.
My friend used to study in the eastern province and he told me that shias and sunnis didnt know who was who they just lived together like that.
But recently there have been much poking that ruined this relationship. and I think you can see who is responsible for that.

LOL

discrimination against shiites is long history since the saud took over holy lands. before saud it was not like this and no such discrimination existed.

even people from our country cannot go to jannatul baqih in madina muwwarah and also not allowed to pray like shiite way in masjid nabavi.

we are sure till the usa allies continue to rule over holy lands or there are major reforms done in saudi, discrimination will not end.

regarding saudi and bahrain. iran do not want shiites to revolt there and havn't send its forces or weapons. but saudi interfered in bahrain and deployed its forces. still shiites there are not ready to accept anything less than equal rights. it is saudi that has to do reforms and give equal rights to its citizen to solve the problem.

well if you really hate your government why dont you just travel to somalia and follow al shabab instead. they dont follow the west and they seem to have everything perfectly fine over there!

better to follow IRAN as it has set a great example of resistance and self relaiance for the ummah.

what i worry about is what will happen to mekka and medina if saudi gets nuked?

mekka and medina are safe. alam tra kaifa fa'ala rabboka be ashabil feel.

Holy Prophet (pbuh) prayed for hejaz, yemen but condemned najad (and riyadh is its centre)

It's not that Saudis or Arabs don't have the requisite intelligence to develop nuclear technology, it's more to do with intention. Geographic location has no bearing on one's IQ level, I have seen and met some brilliant Arabs who are geniuses in their respective fields. Developing Nuclear tech has more to do with having the required infrastructure and the motivation.

I have lived in Saudi, my family is still there and I have seen through my own experience that majority of the Saudis like to have everything handed to them on a platter, they don't necessarily like to work for it. ToT would make Saudi Arabia heavily reliant on the other countries and would not help the local nuclear sector to grow. Civil nuclear tech can be bought from the other countries but armed nuclear tech has to be a home-grown task, which needs a lot of dedication, motivation and patience. To accomplish such a task, the ruling monarchy would need to change their mind-set of living off petroleum profits till eternity. This change of mind-set would slowly reflect in the general populace as well making the task all the more easier.

The Arabs have a long and a glorious history in the field of science and technology. I don't understand what happened after all those years. Mongols destroyed libraries?

They can do it today if they put effort and most importantly, constant dedication.

It's not that Saudis or Arabs don't have the requisite intelligence to develop nuclear technology, geographic location has no bearing on one's IQ level. I have seen and met some brilliant Arabs who are geniuses in their respective fields. It has more to do with having the required infrastructure and the motivation. I have lived in Saudi, my family is still there and I have seen through my own experience that majority of the Saudis like to have everything handed to them on a platter, they don't necessarily like to work for it. ToT would make Saudi Arabia heavily reliant on the other countries and again would not help the local nuclear sector to grow. Civil nuclear tech can be bought from the other countries but armed nuclear tech has to be ahome-grown task, which needs a lot of dedication, motivation and patience. To accomplish such a task, the ruling monarchy would need to change their mind-set of living off petroleum profits till eternity. This change of mind-set would slowly reflect in the general populace as well making the task all the more easier.

Dude you put everything I keep saying in a nutshell.
We all realize that we won't have oil for eternity and we all realize that we need to change alot of things in our society. We are still going through that change period and we are changing very very fast. My mom tell me when she was young there weren't even cars around and the kids in the neighborhood would get scared of a car and run away and everyone would look outside their windows to look at this thing called "car" my father when he was young he used to get around on a donkey his father owned and there was only person in the village who had a car.

Now me as the next generation I am a medical student I can speak 3 languages and working on two more. I can disassemble a computer and then put it back together "I did it alot when I was a kid". And my generation is still learning in Colleges and slowly taking over from the old generation and my father always says "The only way this country is going to get better is if all the old people die".

I have a friend studying chemical engineering another studying how mico-chips work. This generation is slowly taking over of that old generation who could hardly keep up with how fast everything changed. if you eave Saudi Arabia for 10 years and then come back you will see a very different Saudi Arabia.

I had the pleasure of talking to a british BAE personnel who said he was here during the Gulf War and only came back 15 years later he said I couldn't believe I was in the same country I left from. He said in the first Gulf War when we used to instruct the soldiers on how to fix stuff they were so thick headed and stupid it was nauseating to work with them but now all the new kids learning in the classes are so clever and motivated it is hardly the same place.

you guys are still discussing this?

what's changed since yesterday? Have the saudis mastered freezer and refrigerator making technology?
lol

you guys are still discussing this?

what's changed since yesterday? Have the saudis mastered freezer and refrigerator making technology?
lol

See everybody again this is what I keep telling you.

mosamania...:lol: Around US$36 billion of the US$60 billion cost was paid by Saudi Arabia in Gulf War, US knows how to squeeze money out of saudi arabia. The un-necessary spending of $60 billion on weapons could have been channeled to locals for the development of specialized research labs and specialized universities.

What more Hippocratic would be from saudi govt that wants Islam in saudi arabia and uses KING AND PRINCE before their names which is basically inherited from British Kingdom. Or you want to be given example of how saudi Govt was paying $15,000 dollars ot US non commissioned solders while officers from other nations (Asian) were getting 5000-6000 riyal only. Huh now saudi govt realizes to fix locals problems, too late don't be fooled not in next 30 years will saudi mind set change or its locals the only thing you will see is nice structures getting much nicer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom