What's new

Rising divorce rates in Pakistan

Wish he also removed discriminatory law that prevents fathers from having custody before 16 :whistle:

Oh yeah i remember now you are the same clown who denies his own words

Before going on a rant learn how to formulate proper sentences
I did not deny anything n anyone could attest to it. All they will verify is your zero iq.
As of formulating sentences i would suggest u to focus on ur sans-punctuation posts n focus on ur sentence structures. My first language is urdu and i am pretty cool at it , english hardly effects me nor do i suffer any inferiority complex regarding it, unlike wannabes as urself who pick up slang words online and paste them accross the board without verifying their correct meanings n make a constant arse out of themselves.

Acha khair ab itnay low iq banday say i cant argue ,i got a taste

thak jata hai banda roz roz ki chak chak se bhai seriously . kabhi kabhi dil kerta hai dunya se door chala jaay :frown::cry:

Imran bhai...do peg ke baat har koi shayar ban jata hai.. :D .. daru piyo mast raho...biwi to chak chak karti rahegi.... a real man is one who can manage both a bottle and a wife!

It says ratio of divorce is increasing in Pakistan. Last year 20 thousands cases were filed either for divorce/separation and maintenance of kids after divorce. Such cases increasing by 10% annually
Reasons for the increase?

Imran bhai...do peg ke baat har koi shayar ban jata hai.. :D .. daru piyo mast raho...biwi to chak chak karti rahegi.... a real man is one who can manage both a bottle and a wife!
3a87681a8365cb10ceb54d7831ccad1f.jpg

I personally feel infidelity on part of men, growing mistrust between couples. Women are waking up to many things and cannot be controlled through force. I do not know what the video says but I think these are few reasons

Many mainly rising female independence which has resulted in more of them filing for divorce

I personally feel infidelity on part of men, growing mistrust between couples. Women are waking up to many things and cannot be controlled through force. I do not know what the video says but I think these are few reasons
Cheating is not the only factor many other factors come into play that include domestic issues,drug abuse,joblessness and impotency

Cheating is not the only factor many other factors come into play that include domestic issues,drug abuse,joblessness and impotency

Dayum, seriously feel bad for them fellas..

Most of these were probably initiated by the female, since more and more females here can't stand the person they were arranged to marry. I don't see why, maybe they are trying to be rebellious.

Marriage is an evil concept in sub continent. It should be banned since it promotes only evil

Marriage is an evil concept in sub continent. It should be banned since it promotes only evil
:lol:

Welcome back funny evil. Where the hell have you been?
For a long time no one could annoy us by her equivocal comments like you did before

:lol:

Welcome back funny evil. Where the hell have you been?
For a long time no one could annoy us by her equivocal comments like you did before

thank you..

i thought you guys needed a break.... but here i am again...

hope you are doing fine

Back
Top Bottom