What's new

Rising divorce rates in Pakistan

good, the women are starting to speak up against abusive relationships

Its not good. Family is the most fundamental unit of a society. When a family breaks, society breaks.

Asking for divorce is not announcement of problems, its like giving a death pill to a patient first and then telling he had knee pain since long. Divorce got to be the last and extreme step one takes after all avenues of reconciliation and counselling have been exhausted. Pakistan needs platforms where women could voice their issues and solve them - and when nothing works, nothing at all, then perhaps divorce is the last left avenue.

I find you are sensitive towards women rights and issues, which is a great. Why don't you initiate a platform where women could voice their concerns and that operates Nation wide? If you would take initiative, there will be lots of help and support available to you, including from me and and from many other members of the forum.

And Leadership is a decision - you don't need resources, education or backing to become one. Whoever decides to lead, is a leader. Keep your heart clean, full of fear of Allah and full of service for humanity and trust Allah that He will help you help His people. Allah owns humanity more than any of us do and Cares for it more than any human can. So start your journey with right intentions and right heart, you will receive all the support and help you need along the way.

Last edited:
Yeah sometimes....
You speak Urdu, Punjabi, hindko, seraiki, Balouchi, pashto etc ?

B B chad dey dramay pichoun Multan di aan. :D

Do te do chaar te daah rupa da vada glass.

@Imran Khan

Bro really on a serious note what are you saying? Yeah I understand somewhat of the mentioned

Yeah sometimes....
You speak Urdu, Punjabi, hindko, seraiki, Balouchi, pashto etc ?

B B chad dey dramay pichoun Multan di aan. :D

Do te do chaar te daah rupa da vada glass.

@Imran Khan
Tandoo adam tay chak jhumra di na hovay, tay samajh sab lagdi honi hai , aethay angrez ban jao menu urud nee andi. Odi angrezi which ainj diyan galtiyan hondi pata lagda hai asli bree-teee-sh nahi hai.

Its not good. Family is the most fundamental unit of a society. When a family breaks, society breaks.

Asking for divorce is not announcement of problems, its like giving a death pill to a patient first and then telling he had knee pain since long. Divorce got to be the last and extreme step one takes after all avenues of reconciliation and counselling have been exhausted. Pakistan needs platforms where women could voice their issues and solve them.

I find you are sensitive towards women rights and issues, which is a great. Why don't you initiate a platform where women could voice their concerns and that operates Nation wide? If you would take initiative, there will be lots of help and support available to you, including from me and and from many other members of the forum.

And Leadership is a decision - you don't need resources, education or backing to become one. Whoever decides to lead, is a leader. Keep your heart clean, full of fear of Allah and full of service for humanity and trust Allah that He will help you help His people. Allah owns humanity more than any of us do and Cares for it more than any human can. So start your journey with right intentions and right heart, you will receive all the support and help you need along the way.
You are right that both men and women must be taught how to live in as wife and husband. However the state should not ignore those women who are already in abusive relationships. A rising divorce rate proves that many women are in abusive relationships.

As more women are getting educated they are tolerating less abuse and cheating husbands coming out to get divorced.

Somehow there are ngos and groups that are encouraging women to leave their husbands even if disputes are small.

Both our men and women's tolerance levels are becoming low cause of hectic lives, less natural food as additives and chemicals effect hormones,distancing from religion as namaz keeps ones mind a bit cool.

At the end of day its kids who suffer. I would say people shud start seeking marriage counseling before they quit a marriage. Also women shud be educated and able to support themselves financially so that men dont take advantage of this weakness that shes dependent on me iwill make life hard.

Many men and women also cheat on their partners, that too leads to divorces.

Shaadi nahi karni chaheeay tau phir kya karna chaheeay? I have seen many couples fighting outside of house even at public excursion spots.
The assumption of your post is that man is abusive is quite flawed....simply blaming men for divorce has become the easiest way out for women.
Just tell me..isn't it possible that woman is wrong in a relationship???she is very demanding or doesn't respect her spouse for any reason???
I have seen couples in which men try to be polite treat them with respect and provide everything they can..still women aren't satisfied.

The basis of every such article is quite biased...Where men are equated with devil and women are presented as some innocent angels.

Asking for divorce is not announcement of problems, its like giving a death pill to a patient first and then telling he had knee pain since long. Divorce got to be the last and extreme step one takes after all avenues of reconciliation and counselling have been exhausted. Pakistan needs platforms where women could voice their issues and solve them - and when nothing works, nothing at all, then perhaps divorce is the last left avenue.

wow, that was alot of motivation and praise from your side, the initiative you suggested is quite an excellent one, but I must say that I am more of a follower, so if someone would want to initiate a platform like you suggested, then I would love to follow and help out.

I don't understand the language, could someone please summarize the video?

I don't understand the language, could someone please summarize the video?
It says ratio of divorce is increasing in Pakistan. Last year 20 thousands cases were filed either for divorce/separation and maintenance of kids after divorce. Such cases increasing by 10% annually

You speak Urdu, Punjabi, hindko, seraiki, pashto etc ?

@Imran Khan
Well I DO speak these

Just pray and aim for a Good partner.
Why not a million dollars/yuan/rupees/pounds or whatever your nation has? :D

bhag ki shadi ka result
Most likely result of women making decisions for themselves now i have no issues with divorce but people should think about the children before making such rash decisions but if domestic abuse is the issue well its best to pack your bags and leave with the kids

It says ratio of divorce is increasing in Pakistan. Last year 20 thousands cases were filed either for divorce/separation and maintenance of kids after divorce. Such cases increasing by 10% annually
ANd divorces are being filed mainly by women :partay:

As more women are getting educated they are tolerating less abuse and cheating husbands coming out to get divorced.
And who gets the short end of the stick?
The kids people should either not reproduce or if they do they should atleast keep their shit together till they are atleast in early teens

Tandoo adam tay chak jhumra di na hovay, tay samajh sab lagdi honi hai , aethay angrez ban jao menu urud nee andi. Odi angrezi which ainj diyan galtiyan hondi pata lagda hai asli bree-teee-sh nahi hai.
Lo ji kar lawo gal hun loki apney ap no reply pay karney :D @django

The assumption of your post is that man is abusive is quite flawed....simply blaming men for divorce has become the easiest way out for women.
Just tell me..isn't it possible that woman is wrong in a relationship???she is very demanding or doesn't respect her spouse for any reason???
I have seen couples in which men try to be polite treat them with respect and provide everything they can..still women aren't satisfied.

The basis of every such article is quite biased...Where men are equated with devil and women are presented as some innocent angels.
Seems like you did not read my post carefully also is it deniable there is a lot of abuse against women in pakistan.? And abuse is not just physical its psycholoigcal too. Majority of our men like to act very authoritative towards their wives . And so eday visit rural gaoon areas and see how women are treated by husbands.

And who gets the short end of the stick?
The kids people should either not reproduce or if they do they should atleast keep their shit together till they are atleast in early teens

]
Do whatever the shytt you want in your life why telling me

Lo ji kar lawo gal hun loki apney ap no reply pay karney :D @django
So according to you i am @Maarkhoor and i was talking to myself when i replied to maarkhoor in punjabi about divergent pretending to not know urdu and speaking misspelled english words at times ? I told you before you have an iq of zero when you were tagging paksword and other guys and trying to create a fight out of your tiny iq. its a pity that pakistan is producing likes of you , i hope we dont make more such low iq morons as yourself else everything will be a shytty mess in pakistan.
Next time dont quote me again. Get a brain transplant and eff off.

Last edited:
:) well yes indeed. Musharraf has made it easier for women to opt for Khula :)
Wish he also removed discriminatory law that prevents fathers from having custody before 16 :whistle:

I told you before you have an iq of zero when you were tagging paksword and other guys and trying to create a fight out of your tiny iq
Oh yeah i remember now you are the same clown who denies his own words
I told you before you have an iq of zero when you were tagging paksword and other guys and trying to create a fight out of your tiny iq.
Before going on a rant learn how to formulate proper sentences

Back
Top Bottom