What's new

Rising divorce rates in Pakistan

Most of divorces cases will be due to abusive marriages ... I'm glad daughters of pakistan are waking up .

No more abuse , no more male dominated soceity .

Last edited:
Most of divorces cases will be due to abusive marriages ... I'm hgkad daughters of pakistan are waking up .

facepalm for those risen women!

There is no such thing as a male-dominated society.

And causes of divorce are multiple: https://www.slideshare.net/100002907643874/divorce-causesE]
Yes it's a male dominated soceity where men hold power over women . Many women donot even have the right to property .
As I can see in the thread .. you can't talk about the equality and feminism because it comes back at u . Zero tolerance for speaking up against the make domination.

@LeGenD gave you the appropriate reply!

yes facepalm for risen women! man i hope rather than rising and following bs women in Pakistan grow some braincells!

Whateva

Yes it's a male dominated soceity where men hold power over women . Many women donot even have the right to property .
Sweeping generalization.

I have witnessed homes in which men are dominant and also homes in which women are dominant; mixed situation.

In my very home, my sister was pampered more then me and my brother. Not complaining but so much for equality.

Besides, I am an eye-witness of several divorces and each case was different. Sometimes, people just don't get along. Abuse is just one of the factors and not as prevalent as some think.

You people try to pick up extreme cases of victimization of women and shove it down our throats. You tend to overlook politics of women in households and such.

As I can see in the thread .. you can't talk about the equality and feminism because it comes back at u . Zero tolerance for speaking up against the make domination.
Feminism is not our culture.

Highlight any issue in fair manner. Adopt Western norms and experience blow-back accordingly. This is supposed to be an Islamic society.

I am very fair in my treatment of women but I am against Feminist BS.

Feminist tend to paint an entire gender in negative fashion and have cultivated a false notion of so-called patriarchy in their minds, ignoring everything that is wrong with women.

Last edited:
They have rights in our law their ignorance and fear stops them from using that right
Um no internet is full of shitty people make a convincing argument if you wish to be heard
Most of divorces cases will be due to abusive marriages ... I'm glad daughters of pakistan are waking up .

Actually things are more complicated with reasons being divided between abuse,affairs,impotence and financial problems

Ok equal rights mean equal right to file divorce i feel sad for the kids in this situation but if no kids are involved i hold nothing against them

Sweeping generalization.

I have witnessed homes in which men are dominant and also homes in which women are dominant; mixed situation.

In my very home, my sister was pampered more than me and my brother. Not complaining but so much for equality.

Besides, I am an eye-witness of several divorces and each case was different. Sometimes, people just don't get along. Abuse is just one of the factors.

You people try to pick up extreme cases of victimization of women and shove it down our throats. You tend to overlook politics of women in households and such.

Highlight any issue in fair manner. Don't bring Western norms here or blow-back will be severe.

Mate I didn't generalise about the report that all cases were due to abuse on women .
But seeing condition of women in pakistan in rural areas and some of urban areas, Most are compelled to live in abusive marriages cause of social sickness attached ... but now women in pakistan getting educated and fully aware of their rights .

I hope for day when divorce is no more known as taboo in pakistan so that the affected person can easily get rid and move on with life in pakistan .
Sweeping generalization.

In my very home, my sister was pampered more then me and my brother. Not complaining but so much for equality.

Besides, I am an eye-witness of several divorces and each case was different. Sometimes, people just don't get along. Abuse is just one of the factors and not as prevalent as some think.

Highlight any issue in fair manner. Adopt Western norms and experience blow-back accordingly. This is supposed to be an Islamic society.

Yeah it's a islamic soceity where islamic teachings are only used for personal gain , a soceity that stands among the top of honour killings , bride burnings child molesting etc such evils ..
I m not feminist nor believe in feminism but I think male need a mirror of what they're doing in the world.

Whateva

Madam kis dunia may ho app?

as for zero tolerance! see this is the issue women want to confront men and when men tries and discuss something with women they just go crazy..you have your POV we have ours everything is open to discussion lets talk without labeling someone intolerant or anything!

Back
Top Bottom