What's new

Rising divorce rates in Pakistan

If marriage is a right , so is divorce. People get married and divorced for various reasons. It is their own life and let them live how they want.
Yea i agree.

Dating, for quite a while to know who exactly is the other person, whether you guys are mentally and physically compatible or not. :enjoy:
Bhai tu dates yani khajoorain kha lay, waisay this type of dating happens n yet ppl divorce. In our society joint family system and bahu and saas and sis in laws evil actions also destroy homes

Arranged Marriages - sorry but how many people are in it only coz they HAD to? Not because they WANT to? There’s nothing wrong in it but stop saying love Marriages are the source of high rate divorces. No one wants to stay in an unhealthy and unhappy Marriage. It leads to cheating man. Can’t you guys see this? And if it is ongoing then instead of living a fake deceiving life - walk out. It’s the most decent thing to do.

Atleast in Love even IF it goes wrong no one blames family and most likely people choose to work it out because they sacrificed a lot for it.

Eitherway no one wants to be unhappy and I’m not talking temporary disagreements. I’m talking Years of misery.

Just pray and aim for a Good partner.

Bhai tu dates yani khajoorain kha lay, waisay this type of dating happens n yet ppl divorce. In our society joint family system and bahu and saas and sis in laws evil actions also destroy homes

LOL

Bhai, I have some other suggestion about this. Hear me out.
Instead of wasting million plus rupees on many days long wedding, dozens of dishes and 1000 guests, people should just go for 50 guests, biryani only wedding in a single day with least amount spent on bridal suit and make up. Save the money this way, buy some ugly looking 1 bedroom flat and live happily ever after there instead of joint family system.

Last edited:
thak jata hai banda roz roz ki chak chak se bhai seriously . kabhi kabhi dil kerta hai dunya se door chala jaay :frown::cry:
Mars would be good place....

Sasta hall hai janaab k donoon kanoun k darmiyaan soorakh ban lo aik se suno dosray se bahir.

Arranged Marriages - sorry but how many people are in it only coz they HAD to? Not because they WANT to? There’s nothing wrong in it but stop saying love Marriages are the source of high rate divorces. No one wants to stay in an unhealthy and unhappy Marriage. It leads to cheating man. Can’t you guys see this? And if it is ongoing then instead of living a fake deceiving life - walk out. It’s the most decent thing to do.

Atleast in Love even IF it goes wrong no one blames family and most likely people choose to work it out because they sacrificed a lot for it.

Eitherway no one wants to be unhappy and I’m not talking temporary disagreements. I’m talking Years of misery.

Just pray and aim for a Good partner.
Divorce rate is much much higher in pasand ki shaadi.

Mars would be good place....

Sasta hall hai janaab k donoon kanoun k darmiyaan soorakh ban lo aik se suno dosray se bahir.

Divorce rate is much much higher in pasand ki shaadi.

No the difference is in love Marriage there’s hardly a mediator, in arranged every uncle, aunty, is a mediator especially if it is in family because they don’t want to break family ties.

No the difference is in love Marriage there’s hardly a mediator, in arranged every uncle, aunty, is a mediator especially if it is in family because they don’t want to break family ties.
Simple solution for a Brit, don't marry ever...keep live in relationship....no burden to keep dying relation and whenever need arise leave your partner and move on and leave Pakistan on Pakistanis to deal with our problems.

Simple solution for a Brit, don't marry ever...keep live in relationship....no burden to keep dying relation and whenever need arise leave your partner and move on and leave Pakistan on Pakistanis to deal with our problems.

Or I could Marry one of your boys and then bring him here - watcha gonna do? HAHA

Or I could Marry one of your boys and then bring him here - watcha gonna do? HAHA
Ooh i miss the chance.....lolsss

You need pamper boy? Mirpuri guys may be best for that but never ever go for Arain from Punjab...

At least help your country man to get UK visa, tera ki jaandaa...kesy da pala ho javay gha...

Last edited:
Ooh i miss the chance.....lolsss

You need pamper boy? Mirpuri guys be may best for that but never ever go for Arain from Punjab...

At least help your country man to get UK visa, tera ki jaandaa...kesy da pala ho javay gha...
May Allah protect mirpuri guys from getting cursed

LOL

Bhai, I have some other suggestion about this. Hear me out.
Instead of wasting million plus rupees on many days long wedding, dozens of dishes and 1000 guests, people should just go for 50 guests, biryani only wedding in a single day with least amount spent on bridal suit and make up. Save the money this way, buy some ugly looking 1 bedroom flat and live happily ever after there instead of joint family system.
Agree with wedding totally but ppl dont stop from this also ihave seen boys side very greedy in pur country and sometimes girls families too that either the boys fsmily will demand a lavish wedding , and sometimes its the girl herself who has lavish shoqs or her mother pumps her up.

As of flat, u did not get, with rising inflation it does get hard to live seperately but thats still not an issue. Many guys can afford seperate homes but due to love for parents do not get their woves a new house. And sometimes their moms blackmail them too.

There was a drama titli where they showed the female lead to be an evil girl ,she was waisay her husband is shown to be super rich she demands a seperate house, he denies and agree to divorce her but not leave his parents.

But they love to be since they know after getting visa they can ran away from spoiled Brit cats.
visay hassil karnay kay leeay ab itni bhi sakht saza na milay insan ko rofl

But they love to be since they know after getting visa they can ran away from spoiled Brit cats.

I’ll look after him well don’t worry ;)

And errrrrr never God Willing will it EVER be for ‘VISA’.

I’ll look after him well don’t worry ;)

And errrrrr never God Willing will it EVER be for ‘VISA’.
Hazaroun khawahishyen aisiyn k har khawahish pe dum niklay,
Bohat niklay mere armaan per phir b kam niklay...

Back
Top Bottom