What's new

Rising divorce rates in Pakistan

Most of divorces cases will be due to abusive marriages ... I'm glad daughters of pakistan are waking up .

No more abuse , no more male dominated soceity .

Wrong the divorce rate in abusive marriages are extremely very low. I am not defending the abusive marriages. But the fact is in most abusive marriage cases women are completely dependent, at first on their parents and then on husband. So they don't have the luxury to think about divorce.

What these women think is all about compromise and hope for better life after having children.

Mate I didn't generalise about the report that all cases were due to abuse on women .
But seeing condition of women in pakistan in rural areas and some of urban areas, Most are compelled to live in abusive marriages cause of social sickness attached ... but now women in pakistan getting educated and fully aware of their rights .

I hope for day when divorce is no more known as taboo in pakistan so that the affected person can easily get rid and move on with life in pakistan .

Yeah it's a islamic soceity where islamic teachings are only used for personal gain , a soceity that stands among the top of honour killings , bride burnings child molesting etc such evils ..
I m not feminist nor believe in feminism but I think male need a mirror of what they're doing in the world.
and no Pakistan is not an islamic soceity Culture and not Islam is followed here!

I hope for day when divorce is no more known as taboo in pakistan so that the affected person can easily get rid and move on with life in pakistan .
If you are childless yes not if you have children and there is no abuse involved
But seeing condition of women in pakistan in rural areas and some of urban areas, Most are compelled to live in abusive marriages cause of social sickness attached ... but now women in pakistan getting educated and fully aware of their rights .
The only thing holding them back is their ignorance and fear oh and abuse is not the only reason for divorce cheating,financial problem and impotency are also high on the list just so you know
Highlight any issue in fair manner. Adopt Western norms and experience blow-back accordingly. This is supposed to be an Islamic society.
Lol Islamic society haha only when they think they are being watched :D

Typical Feminist attitude; sweeping generalizations and assuming that women are angels.

FYI:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

http://www.thehotline.org/resources/statistics/

You are one brainwashed and paranoid woman, I tell you.
before calling anyone a woman, just because of his views, you might want to open my profile and see that I am a 22 year old male.

and by the way
from your own links

mu pe maar.jpg

slap.jpg

@Jf Thunder

So your argument is that abuse-related statistics should be at par for both genders to recognize a problem? This is oxymoron.

There are a large number of good men out there who treat women very well and many are victims of abuse as well (30% or 40% - doesn't matter).

Feminist indoctrination is toxic and tend to make people cynical and incapable of having healthy relationships. You need counseling.

Given that most of the marriage particularly in lower classes are simply convenient prostitution arranged parents and elders..divorce is a good thing..it means people are waking up to their consciousness and wanting escape from slavery imposed upon them by elders..

@Jf Thunder

So your argument is that abuse-related statistics should be at par for both genders to recognize a problem? This is oxymoron.

There are a large number of good men out there who treat women very well and many are victims of abuse as well (30% or 40% - doesn't matter).

Feminist indoctrination is toxic and tend to make people cynical and incapable of having healthy relationships. You need counseling.
thats it? thats the best you could come up with?
I am neither a feminist, nor believe in it
I simply stated the facts FROM YOUR OWN LINKS

and just like typical male chauvinists you first called me a feminist and then resorted to personal attacks.

"When all else fails, cal the other a feminist and start abusing him/her"
that Sir, is your and many other male chauvinist's philosophy

good, the women are starting to speak up against abusive relationships
I have a friend who was abused by his wife. In the end he ditched her. Now no one wants her. Sad.
Abuse happens both ways and it's shouldn't. It's wrong period. I am also opposed to arranged marriages where the children have no say.

I have a friend who was abused by his wife. In the end he ditched her. Now no one wants her. Sad.
Abuse happens both ways and it's shouldn't. It's wrong period. I am also opposed to arranged marriages where the children have no say.
which country are you talking about?

thats it? thats the best you could come up with?
I am neither a feminist, nor believe in it
I simply stated the facts FROM YOUR OWN LINKS

and just like typical male chauvinists you first called me a feminist and then resorted to personal attacks.

"When all else fails, cal the other a feminist and start abusing him/her"
that Sir, is your and many other male chauvinist's philosophy
I am not a male chauvinist, you brainwashed Feminist.

I am calling you a Feminist because you are behaving like one and not open to reason.

My point is that Women also abuse and in substantial number. In-fact, women are less into physical abuse and more into mental abuse - this is why abuse-related statistics are skewed towards men because they are based on abuse in physical form only.

Stop assuming that women tend to be innocent in the matters family politics. Mothers and wives are known to brainwash their sons and/or husbands to victimize the other.

You have much to learn.

Pakistani women are abused by parents all their life..until marriage..then they start abusing their husbands..many women have no sense of raising kids or they are not interested in the responsibility..but they birth kids as their insurance policy!

Back
Top Bottom