What's new

Why is Pakistan going through an epidemic of rape, pedophilia, child pronography and murder

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‏ایک اور حوا کی بیٹی موت کے گھاٹ اتار دی گئی...!!!

ضلع خیرپور کی تحصیل رانی پور میں 10 سالہ فاطمہ رانی پور کے وائس چیئرمین فیاض شاہ کے داماد اسد شاہ کے گھر میں کام کرتی تھی، کل اسد شاہ نے فاطمہ کے گھر والوں کو کال کرکے بتایا کہ "فاطمہ کچھ دن سے بیمار تھی اور آج فوت ہوگئی ہے، لہذا اس کا لاش لیکر جاو"

معاملہ اس وقت مشکوک ہوا،جب بچی کو غسل دلایا گیا تو اس کے جسم پر تشدد کے نشانات واضح نظر آئے،لیکن ورثاء غریب بے سہارا ہونے کے ساتھ سید فیاض شاہ کے مرید تھے تو انہوں نے بغیر پوسٹ مارٹم کروائے بچی کو دفن کردیا.

خیرپور پولیس کو واقعے کی اطلاع کی گئی لیکن پولیس نے کوئی ایکشن نہیں لیا،پوسٹ مارٹم تو دور کی بات ہے، کسی سے پوچھ گچھ بھی نہیں کی.

آج دوستوں کی مدد سے سید اسد شاہ کے گھر کی CCTV فوٹیج حاصل کی تو اس میں صاف نظر آرہا ہے کہ معصوم فاطمہ بستر پر بے لباس ہے اور تڑپ رہی ہے، جیسے اسے نشہ آور چیز کھلا کر زیادتی کا نشانہ بنایا گیا ہے،ساتھ میں بیڈ پر لیٹے اسد شاہ کے کپڑے بھی اترے ہوے ہیں جوکہ کمبل میں لپٹا ہوا ہے۔

ہوا کی بیٹی کے ساتھ ظلم پر انسانیت شرمندہ ہے، قدرت بھی یقینا افسردہ ہوگی۔ مگر روکنے والا کوئی نہیں، ایسا انسانیت سوز واقعہ یقیناً ہر باضمیر شخص کو جھنجھوڑنے کیلئے کافی ہے.

اس ویڈیو کو دیکھنے کے بعد میری آنکھیں نم ہیں کہ معصوم بچی ویڈیو میں تڑپ تڑپ کر فوت ہوگئی، مگر ظالم محو استراحت رہا
۔۔۔

Be it PMLN PPPP or PTI govt. The mafia has been untouched

My take is society has pretty much resigned to this epidemic hence we are seeing a bigger outrage in India then in Pakistan with such activities

They have done better in fighting child pronography and abuse as compared to Pakistan

My take is society has pretty much resigned to this epidemic hence we are seeing a bigger outrage in India then in Pakistan with such activities

They have done better in fighting child pronography and abuse as compared to Pakistan

For its fault, India has been able to dispense justice; it's gotten rid of these Waderas and mafia-like people and has some civilized society. These goons in our country use security forces for their nefarious deeds and, most of all, no mob to lynch them for their crime.

Then you have these influential individuals pay blood money to secure their freedom while threatening the poor to either pay up or be killed.

I saw the video, and believe me, had I been in that family's shoes, I would have done whatever I could to take revenge on that whole PPP leader's family.

this is because the lawmakers are involved in this filth. and people worship them.

how to easily check the state of a society
What kind of crime is in rage, Also what are the reason which is causing these issues?
how society as whole treats animals.
What is being taught to next generations?
Next the biggest one Justice system of that society

Now look at Pakistan
Crime is not common in Pakistan but you can look at the society especially its Muslim country created in the name of Islam. so it needs to be judged by that standard.
The best example is Turkey how turks treat animals, especially cats, in Pakistan we all know how animals are treated even when the majority of us know where our Prophet stood.
Education we all know where it stands.
Justice system don't even wanna talk about

You have pointed out a very important thing. In my view, it is due to the fact that we do not educate our male child and oppress the girl child. The society need to be reformed.

During Zia, there was a Hadood Ordinace, if caught you got stoned to death. We should re implement the quranic sharia law.

However, what is being done in India should not be our concern.
This is after all Raja Dahir's and Ranjeet Singh's progeny, ghaleez qom with ghaleez history...
Very racist statement. Nevertheless, let me tell what happened during Maharaja Ranjeet Singh era. A kid was raped in the Warizabad area. The governer of Wazirabad, was a French General. He caught the rapist and hanged him for three days till he die from his private part. From that day till .British raj, there was no such incident in Punjab.

For its fault, India has been able to dispense justice; it's gotten rid of these Waderas and mafia-like people and has some civilized society. These goons in our country use security forces for their nefarious deeds and, most of all, no mob to lynch them for their crime.

Then you have these influential individuals pay blood money to secure their freedom while threatening the poor to either pay up or be killed.

I saw the video, and believe me, had I been in that family's shoes, I would have done whatever I could to take revenge on that whole PPP leader's family.
same thought process here, hardly controlled the tears and blood boiled after watching the girl taking her breath, wondering where are the TTP or BLA or the Target Killers ?????? they are only good in killing innocent civilians at Mosques and in markets.
We are living in hell, Pakistan is not a land of pure but literally HELL on Earth and all these Wedaras, Politicians, Judiciary and Generals are the Daemons of this HELL

Just hang one rapist on the street by his balls, and see the difference. There is no rule of law, Pakistan has turned into a country worse than banana republic.

Haddod ordinance has to have a necessary tazeer added to it just like how it suppose to be.
Giving blood money shouldnt absolve you of other crimes and should still means u spend atleast some time in jail

It was meant to only deter death sentence

Last edited:
‏ایک اور حوا کی بیٹی موت کے گھاٹ اتار دی گئی...!!!

ضلع خیرپور کی تحصیل رانی پور میں 10 سالہ فاطمہ رانی پور کے وائس چیئرمین فیاض شاہ کے داماد اسد شاہ کے گھر میں کام کرتی تھی، کل اسد شاہ نے فاطمہ کے گھر والوں کو کال کرکے بتایا کہ "فاطمہ کچھ دن سے بیمار تھی اور آج فوت ہوگئی ہے، لہذا اس کا لاش لیکر جاو"

معاملہ اس وقت مشکوک ہوا،جب بچی کو غسل دلایا گیا تو اس کے جسم پر تشدد کے نشانات واضح نظر آئے،لیکن ورثاء غریب بے سہارا ہونے کے ساتھ سید فیاض شاہ کے مرید تھے تو انہوں نے بغیر پوسٹ مارٹم کروائے بچی کو دفن کردیا.

خیرپور پولیس کو واقعے کی اطلاع کی گئی لیکن پولیس نے کوئی ایکشن نہیں لیا،پوسٹ مارٹم تو دور کی بات ہے، کسی سے پوچھ گچھ بھی نہیں کی.

آج دوستوں کی مدد سے سید اسد شاہ کے گھر کی CCTV فوٹیج حاصل کی تو اس میں صاف نظر آرہا ہے کہ معصوم فاطمہ بستر پر بے لباس ہے اور تڑپ رہی ہے، جیسے اسے نشہ آور چیز کھلا کر زیادتی کا نشانہ بنایا گیا ہے،ساتھ میں بیڈ پر لیٹے اسد شاہ کے کپڑے بھی اترے ہوے ہیں جوکہ کمبل میں لپٹا ہوا ہے۔

ہوا کی بیٹی کے ساتھ ظلم پر انسانیت شرمندہ ہے، قدرت بھی یقینا افسردہ ہوگی۔ مگر روکنے والا کوئی نہیں، ایسا انسانیت سوز واقعہ یقیناً ہر باضمیر شخص کو جھنجھوڑنے کیلئے کافی ہے.

اس ویڈیو کو دیکھنے کے بعد میری آنکھیں نم ہیں کہ معصوم بچی ویڈیو میں تڑپ تڑپ کر فوت ہوگئی، مگر ظالم محو استراحت رہا
۔۔۔

Be it PMLN PPPP or PTI govt. The mafia has been untouched

bcos of PDM

Its because Pakistanis are fake Muslims. They have always been like that. Things are coming out now due to social media.
Muslim world should forbid Pakistanis from using Islam and declare it a non-Muslim country.

Last edited:
Should make this a sticky thread

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom