What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure im the one with delusions. :lol:
And its Pearl. I guess they dont teach that in Canada

Ohhhhh... Big man.. Spelling error. I pity you my friend. Have a good laugh.

Ohh there's no country done mofe help than Turkey did to Palestine..what has Pakistan done so far there? Or what do you do when US strikes Waziristan everyday with drones and Army SF. Or where were you when US was commencing Operation Neptune Spear in Abbotabad.

Then why don't just send troops to Palestine, CAR and Iraq if you are fighting for religion before your country?

I am talking about the SSG and pakistan not Palestine and pakistan. And turkey did not do jack s&$@ until recent events. Props too erdogan. Plus pakistan got it's own problems first that they need to attend too. The hight of you're arrogance and your ego about being a secular state is Pathetic.

Last edited:
Actual, real world is not a video game....what did you guys do to America when they strike with drones..?

Hmmmm, kinda what you did when Israel killed your people in international water ( which where you're friends) big player like turkey should have gave em a bloody noise but backed up in the corner. Sad. Look what Israel did when 3 of their men died and you guy? Guess Your country men lives are not worth nothing.

Hmmmm, kinda what you did when Israel killed your people in international water ( which where you're friends) big player like turkey should have gave em a bloody noise but backed up in the corner. Sad. Look what Israel did when 3 of their men died and you guy? Guess Your country men lives are not worth nothing.

Ohh really? Did you know that Operation Unified Protector (NATO İntervention to Libya) was firstly vetoed and laterly postponed by Turkey. Because Turkish Naval Forces had launched a massive evacuation operation..saving 28,000 Turks from conflict. Could PAK do that ?

Well, one of the dead was a US Citizen, what have US done so far? Or could Pakistan even dare to send a flotilla, no offence but you've deserved that. We vetoed them at 2 NATO meetings and suspended all of their activities with NATO..for 2 years.

I am talking about the SSG and pakistan not Palestine and pakistan. And turkey did not do jack s&$@ until recent events. Props too erdogan. Plus pakistan got it's own problems first that they need to attend too. The hight of you're arrogance and your ego about being a secular state is Pathetic.

Turkey has the most saying when someone talks about the assistance to Palestine, thanks to Erdoğan the Magnificent's neo-Ottoman policies instead of taking care of Azerbaijan first. And don't talk about covert activities please..well than I can name at least dozen of "muslim" countries where Maroon Berets or SAT was there to "help". Or how you define the word.
Yourself said that you have your own problems at priority. Then why don't you deal with them first, stabilize your country, economy, military and then judge a country like Turkey.

My apologies for those offended by my words. .But I had to do it.

Last edited:
Ohh really? Did you know that Operation Unified Protector (NATO İntervention to Libya) was firstly vetoed and laterly postponed by Turkey. Because Turkish Naval Forces had launched a massive evacuation operation..saving 28,000 Turks from conflict. Could PAK do that ?
Well, one of the dead was a US Citizen, what have US done so far? Or Pakistan even dare to send a flotilla, no offence but you've deserved that. We vetoed them at 2 NATO meetings and suspended all of their activities with NATO..for 2 years.

It's not enough for our retarded friend here....unless Turkey drops a NUKE in Tel Aviv.

Well, one of the dead was a US Citizen, what have US done so far? Or could Pakistan even dare to send a flotilla, no offence but you've deserved that. We vetoed them at 2 NATO meetings and suspended all of their activities with NATO..for 2 years.

Turkey has the most saying when someone talks about the assistance to Palestine, thanks to Erdoğan the Magnificent's neo-Ottoman policies instead of taking care of Azerbaijan first. And don't talk about covert activities please..well than I can name at least dozen of "muslim" countries where Maroon Berets or SAT was there to "help". Or how you define the word.
Yourself said that you have your own problems at priority. Then why don't you deal with them first, stabilize your country, economy, military and then judge a country like Turkey.

My apologies for those offended by my words. .But I had to do it.

Lmao then you clearly forgot about Pakistan and its UN deployments? you're arrogance is raising higher and higher every post you post. 28,000 Turks? did i not say Pakistan and turkey are completely different countries that are not comparable? but your arrogance is a bliss. and please show me these berets or SAT ? and don't be sorry because this is typical Turkish behavior remember how this all started by you implying that state comes before religion. which you clearly knew that in Pakistan it is the opposite. BUT you're (secular/Turkish/neo European point of view had to say something right?

It's not enough for our retarded friend here....unless Turkey drops a NUKE in Tel Aviv.

ha! if only you had one to claim as you're. or maybe because Israel has a couple which basically has you're leadership scared out of their panties.

ha! if only you had one to claim as you're. or maybe because Israel has a couple which basically has you're leadership scared out of their panties.

FYI we have 40 Nukes.... anyways, you are totally biassed against Turkey, and talking non-sense from the first post of yours.. i have no intention to argue with a clueless and biassed person.. don't quote me anymore please.

FYI we have 40 Nukes.... anyways, you are totally biassed against Turkey, and talking non-sense from the first post of yours.. i have no intention to argue with a clueless and biassed person.. don't quote me anymore please.

And God invented the "Ignore Button" mate.

Lmao then you clearly forgot about Pakistan and its UN deployments? you're arrogance is raising higher and higher every post you post. 28,000 Turks? did i not say Pakistan and turkey are completely different countries that are not comparable? but your arrogance is a bliss. and please show me these berets or SAT ? and don't be sorry because this is typical Turkish behavior remember how this all started by you implying that state comes before religion. which you clearly knew that in Pakistan it is the opposite. BUT you're (secular/Turkish/neo European point of view had to say something right?

We appreciate Pakistan's serious commitment to UN Dept. of Peacekeeping Operations. But give me one non-peacekeeping assignment where Pakistan deployed it's military with full combat capabilities. .Yes any other than KSA? No huh..That's what I have thought.

Yup..check the overseas deployment thread in TDF here hence this is not a d!ck contest between Pak military and TAF.

Last edited:
Lets get back to the topic.

@420canada

Have you come in contact with the SSG during your service next door?

Last edited:
Pakistani Special Operators from SSG were thought to have a tradition of sealing their oath in their own blood. This is the first time the text of the oath and the 'blood stamp' is revealed on paper.

Source | A friend in SSG

View attachment 42284
View attachment 42289

I am a little bit foreign to Special Forces traditions,but what exactly is the significance of this Blood oath & why use real blood

Number 7 needs to be changed..those men are the the soldiers of Pakistan, not Islam.
man they are trained to becom soldiers of islam not only pakistan...as pak is not a secular stats like turkey

No you do not. Not ones you can use until you are have already been bombed anyway.

No you do not. Not ones you can use until you are have already been bombed anyway.

Yeah we do, And i don't think, you are the one who will decide how we use these nukes.

Lets get back to the topic.

@420canada

Have you come in contact with the SSG during your service next door?

mostly Pakistani rangers, SSG as i knew it where pretty much radio silence. actually. one of these days i am going to meet up with the grunts and poke a question out to the com officer. i can get some answers .

40? use em without permission and uncle Sam will make Istanbul flat line without the earthquake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom