What's new

"Replacements for deficient Su-30 MKI and MiG-29 are being processed."

Actually, budget this year assumes that Oil price per barrel will be $70. The 6% deficit is based on this assumption. So cheap Russian oil (in limited quantities) will barely be enough to meet the targets set in budget. :undecided:

India's problem has always been to accumulation of enough dollars to buy Oil & gas. It is not a budget issue but a foreign reserves issue. This is why GoI always discourages people from buying Gold to save the USD to buy Oil instead.

If India can Buy Oil and Gas from Saudi, Iran and Russia using Rupees or some kind of barter system then all the Foreign reserves could be diverted towards buying Defense Equipment from the US and France.

This strategy will keep all parties happy.

India's problem has always been to accumulation of enough dollars to buy Oil & gas. It is not a budget issue but a foreign reserves issue. This is why GoI always discourages people from buying Gold to save the USD to buy Oil instead.

If India can Buy Oil and Gas from Saudi, Iran and Russia using Rupees or some kind of barter system then all the Foreign reserves could be diverted towards buying Defense Equipment from the US and France.

rupee is useless paper . barter may be good option food items liek rice wheat and veggitables fruits can be barter but then price is too low and its not cover even one month oil bills against one year food items exports . major exports to ksa from india are rice, meat, electrical machinery and equipment, vehicles, mineral oils, organic chemicals, ceramic tiles, apparels.

1648402105961.png

i must say if there was no JF-17 paksitan was not able to buy some 250 fighter jets even in 2030 we will flying f-7s and mirages . the best thing happen to paf is jf-17 and home made production . same can applied on india too . modern fighter jets are so much expensive to buy and operate . just look at PLAAF have 2070 aircrafts and only 129 were purchased from russia . that also for getting hands on tech they buy it .
Pakistan is only arming against India, but India is arming against China. JF 17 type fighter will not cut it for India :undecided:

GOI cannot simply print rupee to pay for oil :laugh:

Pakistan is only arming against India, but India is arming against China. JF 17 type fighter will not cut it for India :undecided:
arming against who ? when did last time you have check inventory of PLAAF PLAN sir ?:lol:

you can not reach on that damn level now you already 50 years behind for god sake .leave alone PLAAF now PLAN have some 750 aircrafts . sooner PLAN will have more aircrafts then entire indian air force and navy aircrafts .

you guys are in huge misunderstanding of china . you better be enemy of paksitan its works well .

arming against who ? when did last time you have check inventory of PLAAF PLAN sir ?:lol:

you can not reach on that damn level now you already 50 years behind for god sake .leave alone PLAAF now PLAN have some 750 aircrafts . sooner PLAN will have more aircrafts then entire indian air force and navy aircrafts .

you guys are in huge misunderstanding of china . you better be enemy of paksitan its works well .
India does not have to reach China's inventory level the same way that Pakistan does not have to reach India's inventory level. If you are just another Chinese fanboy, then there is no point in talking :laugh:

Completely wrong interpretation of his statement.

One can clearly see in the original quote that he is referring to deficiency in Mig-29 and Su-30 MKI Fleets due to accidental crashes (10 crashes in case of Su-30 from 2002-22 and 20 to 21 in case of Mig-29 from 1986-2022), for which IAF wants to acquire 12 Su-30 and 21 Mig-29 (has been reported in media).

See the highlighted part,
there is a clue in it;
and the case of strange 2 pilot death,,, of an air base.

I hope GOI understands this. I don't want to call it junk outright, but it may not be operationally good enough :undecided:
GOI must replace Russian fighters with Rafale if anything else isn't available...

India does not have to reach China's inventory level the same way that Pakistan does not have to reach India's inventory level. If you are just another Chinese fanboy, then there is no point in talking :laugh:
common man its modern warefare not some bollywood movie . why USA is super power just because they have yoga ? they are military power while you are here clearly closing your eyes from a fact that china reached 3300 aircrafts already . will you fight with tirshul ? i am not fan of anyone i can see no match here .

common man its modern warefare not some bollywood movie . why USA is super power just because they have yoga ? they are military power while you are here clearly closing your eyes from a fact that china reached 3300 aircrafts already . will you fight with tirshul ? i am not fan of anyone i can see no match here .
You will soon find a few likes from people here with your level of appreciation for the overlord. Talk to them :laugh:

:undecided: GOI must replace Russian fighters with Rafale if anything else isn't available...
Yes, but the IAF chief does not really talk about them in recent interviews. I don't think that more Rafaels are on the shopping list

India just need to sign up being canon fodder like Ukraine.

US and NATO will fund, train and provide all equipment for free to fight China.

Those copied Js are not better than Russian SUes.

You will soon find a few likes from people here with your level of appreciation for the overlord. Talk to them :laugh:
rather then left and right can you come to point and deny the numbers ? china work like robots man . just look how many tejas india made in last 10 years and then count j-10s . its clearly no match india is not in arms race with china . china is in arms race with USA . yes india can reach some level if you guys start making 100 aircraft per year . can you ? or you can purchase 100 aircrafts yearly ?

Those copied Js are not better than Russian SUes.
its mean 90% of IAF IN is junk ? j-10 is not copy of SUs BTW .

When Pakistan purchased the first F-16?

Back
Top Bottom