What's new

"Replacements for deficient Su-30 MKI and MiG-29 are being processed."

India just need to sign up being canon fodder like Ukraine.

US and NATO will fund, train and provide all equipment for free to fight China.
The only difference is India can inflict same level of destruction to Chinese if not more... A sure shot MAD...

See the highlighted part,
there is a clue in it;
and the case of strange 2 pilot death,,, of an air base.
12 is the Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ). Please read about MOQ.
In case of HAL, 12 Sukhoi is its annual production rate and hence MOQ.

Also no pilots died in that accident.

India just need to sign up being canon fodder like Ukraine.

US and NATO will fund, train and provide all equipment for free to fight China.
still you guys think US and NATO help others . now even nato members do not think so :lol:

common man its modern warefare not some bollywood movie . why USA is super power just because they have yoga ? they are military power while you are here clearly closing your eyes from a fact that china reached 3300 aircrafts already . will you fight with tirshul ? i am not fan of anyone i can see no match here .
Sir, China has to take care of SCS also. They are not gonna deploy all 3300 aircrafts at LAC only in any case.
Not all Planes works on Himalayan heights. I think India can manage 1:1 scenario against China particularly on LAC.

12 is the Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ). Please read about MOQ.
In case of HAL, 12 Sukhoi is its annual production rate and hence MOQ.

Also no pilots died in that accident.

Spend some time
you will find out.
The pilots "died" in the first week of march.

Let us see if they can afford it, right now LAC stand off is costing Indian forces massive amount in $$$ not to mention a lot of wear and tear on aircraft and equipment that would usually be facing Pakistan. They just cancelled US Predator drone order for lack of cash so be interesting to see where they get $100 Billion from suddenly
The deal for Predator has not been cancelled. It turned out to be fake news.

The only difference is India can inflict same level of destruction to Chinese if not more... A sire shot MAD...

Agree. No one imaged that Ukraine could give bloody nose to Russia.

Anything is possible as long as the NATO war machine is on your side.

You can bet NATO will fight China until the last Indian.

rather then left and right can you come to point and deny the numbers ? china work like robots man . just look how many tejas india made in last 10 years and then count j-10s . its clearly no match india is not in arms race with china . china is in arms race with USA . yes india can reach some level if you guys start making 100 aircraft per year . can you ? or you can purchase 100 aircrafts yearly ?

its mean 90% of IAF IN is junk ? j-10 is not copy of SUs BTW .

Yes, where there is Russian made electronics in any thing, can be labelled as junk.

J10 isn't the only J in China...

still you guys think US and NATO help others . now even nato members do not think so :lol:

You got it wrong.

India will help NATO to destroy China.

India does not care if India wins or loses.

India just want China destroyed.

India's hate for China is greater than India's love for India.

Rafale - 108
Tejas Mk1a - 83
Tejas Mk1 - 40
F-15 - 122
F-35 - 36

Should be purchased on immediate basis to replace Russian origin junk fighters.

One to one replacement of transport fleet with comparable western alternatives.

It will be grounded much sooner than I thought...
You think they will offer us F-35s?

Agree. No one imaged that Ukraine could give bloody nose to Russia.

Anything is possible as long as the NATO war machine is on your side.

You can bet NATO will fight China until the last Indian.
Neither India nor China would like to be in a fight... both are capable of killing each other till the last living person.

You got it wrong.

India will help NATO to destroy China.

India does not care if India wins or loses.

India just want China destroyed.

India's hate for China is greater than India's love for India.
You my friend is completely wrong in your assessment...

Sir, China has to take care of SCS also. They are not gonna deploy all 3300 aircrafts at LAC only in any case.
Not all Planes works on Himalayan heights. I think India can manage 1:1 scenario against China particularly on LAC.
can you explain which indian fighter can work on himalayas and which chinese did not ? simply ?

they have not shut down production my dear every passing year gap is narrowing more and more . with current production rate they will soon reach some 500 stealth aircrafts .

just look how massively they have added naval fleet recently . 17 indian subs VS 80 chines subs .

no need to counter argument for sake of argument dear its huge gap and china is making it more and more difficult for india . they just announce 230bn$ budget but real budget may be 300bn$ . india can not match them .

Back
Top Bottom