What's new

"Replacements for deficient Su-30 MKI and MiG-29 are being processed."

Not really, Feb 27th proved that PAFG retains the upper hand, unless of course you have secret info that your father's friends, dog handler told you? Right now Pakistan's closest ally is considered a world leader in military AI/EW so I am going to call BS on your statement.
but caught sleeping a day before.

Ukraine war is showing what well placed anti-tank teams can do to T-90s and T-72s in defensive ambushes....
Ukrainian airforce is still flying, says a lot about Russian AD and EW capabilities as well.

... BNET-Global Link is the most advanced SDR+TDL combo ever designed (used by Israeli F-35 too) and renders PAF COMJAM capabilities completely obsolete. ...
How do you know?

On the 27 February 2019, the entire Indian Air Force coward out of a fight with Pakistan Air Force.

One wannabe Indian hero that thought otherwise ended up slurping Pakistani tea.

Pakistan has proven it's worth, India hasn't.

Rafale - 108
Tejas Mk1a - 83
Tejas Mk1 - 40
F-15 - 122
F-35 - 36

Should be purchased on immediate basis to replace Russian origin junk fighters.

One to one replacement of transport fleet with comparable western alternatives.

It will be grounded much sooner than I thought...

F-35 have not been offered to India.

100 billion USD in next 6-7 years just to replace Russian flying junk.

Super Sukhoi project will be scrapped to fund procurement of F-15s

Let us see if they can afford it, right now LAC stand off is costing Indian forces massive amount in $$$ not to mention a lot of wear and tear on aircraft and equipment that would usually be facing Pakistan. They just cancelled US Predator drone order for lack of cash so be interesting to see where they get $100 Billion from suddenly.

Also now with Ukraine war expect SU-30 servicability (which was at 55% at one pint) to go down massively.....

There's no such plan of spending 100billion, it's bogus. However spending that much amount spread over 8-10 years is feasible. Our defence spending as percentage of GDP and as a percentage of govt spending is well under control, and much lower than Pakistan.

Wish India had the $$ to replace Russian Jets with American hardware until India's indigenous equipment can be mass produced in acceptable quality!

Wish India had the $$ to replace Russian Jets with American hardware until India's indigenous equipment can be mass produced in acceptable quality!

All the $$ saved from buying Russia gas in Rupees can now be used to purchase Rafales and F-15s

100 billion USD in next 6-7 years just to replace Russian flying junk.
I hope GOI understands this. I don't want to call it junk outright, but it may not be operationally good enough :undecided:

once an indian defense minister said

"Would there be any money for any other work?" he asked.

"I also feel like having a BMW and Mercedes. But I don't because I can't afford it. First I can't afford it and second I don't need it. So, 126 Rafales was economically unviable. It was not required," Parrikar said.

All the $$ saved from buying Russia gas in Rupees can now be used to purchase Rafales and F-15s
Actually, budget this year assumes that Oil price per barrel will be $70. The 6% deficit is based on this assumption. So cheap Russian oil (in limited quantities) will barely be enough to meet the targets set in budget. :undecided:

once an indian defense minister said

"Would there be any money for any other work?" he asked.

"I also feel like having a BMW and Mercedes. But I don't because I can't afford it. First I can't afford it and second I don't need it. So, 126 Rafales was economically unviable. It was not required," Parrikar said.
We know this already 😅

Actually, budget this year assumes that Oil price per barrel will be $70. The 6% deficit is based on this assumption. So cheap Russian oil (in limited quantities) will barely be enough to meet the targets set in budget. :undecided:

We know this already 😅
i must say if there was no JF-17 paksitan was not able to buy some 250 fighter jets even in 2030 we will flying f-7s and mirages . the best thing happen to paf is jf-17 and home made production . same can applied on india too . modern fighter jets are so much expensive to buy and operate . just look at PLAAF have 2070 aircrafts and only 129 were purchased from russia . that also for getting hands on tech they buy it .

Back
Top Bottom