What's new

"Replacements for deficient Su-30 MKI and MiG-29 are being processed."

rather then left and right can you come to point and deny the numbers ? china work like robots man . just look how many tejas india made in last 10 years and then count j-10s . its clearly no match india is not in arms race with china . china is in arms race with USA . yes india can reach some level if you guys start making 100 aircraft per year . can you ? or you can purchase 100 aircrafts yearly ?
China will not commit their entire inventory to Indian theater. India just needs to fight defensively. India does not need to match China with equal numbers. Need not even be close. India can afford to fight in defensive scenario under SAM protection with lesser numbers. But the equipment in Indian inventory must be of good quality. I don't think having a large number of JF 17 will be good for Indian requirements.

I'd have more appreciation to what you say if you try not to make comments like 'China is so great and no one can do anything'. Lot of people here go crazy if this type of view is rejected :rolleyes1:

Neither India nor China would like to be in a fight... both are capable of killing each other till the last living person.

You my friend is completely wrong in your assessment...
here you have point with nukes and missiles both will take chill pill :D why you guys did not accept it when we say same about india ?

China will not commit their entire inventory to Indian theater. India just needs to fight defensively. India does not need to match China with equal numbers. Need not even be close. India can afford to fight in defensive scenario under SAM protection with lesser numbers. But the equipment in Indian inventory must be of good quality. I don't think having a large number of JF 17 will be good for Indian requirements.

I'd have more appreciation to what you say if you try to make comments like 'China is so great and no one can do anything'. Lot of here go crazy if this type of view is rejected :rolleyes1:
leave alone jf-17 that was just example sir

on one hand you are saying about quality on other hand your 90% of airforce is soviet and russian . common man first buy some 250 western fighters before claiming it . if china cna not deploy all of thier might to india can india deploy all of the might to china ? how funny it is when you guys say two front war and china is already makeing it wasy for you by arming pakistan . when time will come you want only one front for you and two fronts for china ?

rather then left and right can you come to point and deny the numbers ? china work like robots man . just look how many tejas india made in last 10 years and then count j-10s . its clearly no match india is not in arms race with china . china is in arms race with USA . yes india can reach some level if you guys start making 100 aircraft per year . can you ? or you can purchase 100 aircrafts yearly ?

its mean 90% of IAF IN is junk ? j-10 is not copy of SUs BTW .

If India can make 1 in a year then India can also make 100... Its about requirements and money not about technology.

on one hand you are saying about quality on other hand your 90% of airforce is soviet and russian . common man first buy some 250 western fighters before claiming it . if china cna not deploy all of thier might to india can india deploy all of the might to china ? how funny it is when you guys say two front war and china is already makeing it wasy for you by arming pakistan . when time will come you want only one front for you and two fronts for china ?
Look at the post you quoted me to start trumpeting about China. I was only replying to your comment about JF 17 type product as a solution for Indian needs.

I've already said the India does not have money to buy Western fighters in my first post. You simply want to drag the conversation pointlessly to write about how China is so great and it will solve all your security problems. :laugh:

If India can make 1 in a year then India can also make 100... Its about requirements and money not about technology.
its not TATA car sir . india need supply of parts engines and so on . i dont think any company will provide you 100 engine yearly . aircraft manufacturing is biggest challenge watch few documentaries to understand it boss . let me told you boeing is paying money to companies since many years for delaying deliveries of aircrafts . just google it . yes same google whom have 1000 times more experience resources and manpower then india .

but caught sleeping a day before.
Rest in peace to our crow. 😔

Got caught sleeping by the Indian Air Force
Those copied Js are not better than Russian SUes.
Compare the avionics

Do Russian Sukhois even have AESA radars?

They are also moving towards an indigenous power plant

here you have point with nukes and missiles both will take chill pill :D why you guys did not accept it when we say same about india ?
there are trolls, leave them... Like India and China, Pakistan and India will also not fight because NATO or someone else wants them to fight.

Look at the post you quoted me to start trumpeting about China. I was only replying to your comment about JF 17 type product as a solution for Indian needs.

I've already said the India does not have money to buy Western fighters in my first post. You simply want to drag the conversation pointlessly to write about how China is so great and it will solve all your security problems. :laugh:
i think i replied to your post # 34 sir

its not TATA car sir . india need supply of parts engines and so on . i dont think any company will provide you 100 engine yearly . aircraft manufacturing is biggest challenge watch few documentaries to understand it boss . let me told you boeing is paying money to companies since many years for delaying deliveries of aircrafts . just google it . yes same google whom have 1000 times more experience resources and manpower then india .
You missed the word "Money"

You can buy more not just 100 given you have sufficient money to pay for it.

Rafale - 108
Tejas Mk1a - 83
Tejas Mk1 - 40
F-15 - 122
F-35 - 36

Should be purchased on immediate basis to replace Russian origin junk fighters.

One to one replacement of transport fleet with comparable western alternatives.

It will be grounded much sooner than I thought...

Amazing all of sudden Russian fighters are junk now. Let's not blame training and tactics but the machine, lol.

Yes I am not an Indian. I am a South Indian.

I fail to see the difference

You missed the word "Money"

You can buy more not just 100 given you have sufficient money to pay for it.
even with money limitations are there sir . for making 100 per year you need to start 10 per year then 20 and then 30 . it will take 15 years to reach that level .

Back
Top Bottom