What's new

Religious identity of Pakistanis stronger than other peoples

Apprentice

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
These opinion polls are testament to the commitment of the Pakistani people to our deen. Our rejection of nationalism and secularism being stronger than many other Muslim peoples is no mere coincidence but is a barkat of our ulema (Pakistan is said to have the largest number of ulema in the world) from Allah and the faiz of the one million shaheeds who gave their lives for Pakistan's creation in 1947.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 229
  • image.png
    image.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 223
Probably do so for Canada, please spare Pakistan from this. Imaan means imaan for self, not deciding the imaan for others.

Never did but most Pakistanis seem to already agree.

These opinion polls are testament to the commitment of the Pakistani people to our deen. Our rejection of nationalism and secularism being stronger than many other Muslim peoples is no mere coincidence but is a barkat of our ulema (Pakistan is said to have the largest number of ulema in the world) from Allah and the faiz of the one million shaheeds who gave their lives for Pakistan's creation in 1947.

Thoughts?
:tdown:

What are you doing in a secular country?

Whatever you say. Religion and religious people are now poisoned. Arrogance.
People will still be idiot and arrogant even if you remove religion out of them. Problem are the people, not the religion.

:tdown:

What are you doing in a secular country?
I guess running away from smartassess like you.

Thoughts?
Never did but most Pakistanis seem to already agree.
You kids ever been to Pakistan?

As for my thoughts, see my signature. Ah and another thing to convey my thoughts.

x7C5fP.gif

I guess running away from smartassess like you.
Good. Keeping running and never look back.

Thoughts?

barkat of ulema? :what: which ones? Maulana aziz? maulana sherani? maulana fazl?

funny.

Deen is a personal matter while nationalism is collective one. In my personal opinion it is nationalism that is held above when there is any testing times

barkat of ulema? :what: which ones? Maulana aziz? maulana sherani? maulana fazl?

funny.

Deen is a personal matter while nationalism is collective one. In my personal opinion it is nationalism that is held above when there is any testing times
...but when the going gets even tougher, the nationalist will bail out for a better -logical- materialistic future. It's the religious that will stay back and fight with whatever they got. Syria is a good example of it. Protecting your homeland is a religious duty. Everybody is country loving nationalist as long as their stomach is full.

...but when the going gets even tougher, the nationalist will bail out for a better -logical- materialistic future. It's the religious that will stay back and fight with whatever they got. Syria is a good example of it. Protecting your homeland is a religious duty. Everybody is country loving nationalist as long as their stomach is full.
Suits well a person sitting in US.

The original post was about people considering their religious identity over nationalistic point of view, which should be considered a very positive thing in a country like Pakistan with 98% Muslims and also from the lens of rajputs,punjabis ,pathans and urdu speaking considering religion as a bonding power.Pakistan itself doesnt signify any particular race ,descent or lingo. So patriotism in Pakistan needs something more than just geographical co-existence and overlapping culture to glue them together and that is our common source of moral values and judgement i.e. Islam..Nothing wrong with it ... till you have shia sunni killing each other at large for power... which can of course be dealt with.
But no, some people have uncontrollable hiccups soon as they see a religious identity being cherished.Please dont dig negativity from everything..

Last edited:
if Syria is the ideal .. then may Allah should have mercy on us.

Back
Top Bottom