What's new

Religions must be Chinese in orientation: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are talking about Xinjiang, that's China. What we do there is none of your business and what you do in Pakistan is none of our business.

It is your business if your people are involved.

You are right, the Muslim world all sent their armies to teach Assad and Myanmar and Israel and the USA a lesson right?

Not the governments since they are corrupt, but many of the common men have sacrificed their lives to liberate the Muslims.

Muslims have our own brotherhood, it goes beyond nations.

I don't care what the Pakistani government says, I hate them anyway. Corrupt dogs the lot of them (some are good though).
Pls do not use 'our'. Maybe that is your personal opinion. Those muslims bombing other muslims do not think so.
Those pakistan people who badmouth Afghanistan people do not think so ,too.
And no body care what you says too.

It is your business if your people are involved.

Not the governments since they are corrupt, but many of the common men have sacrificed their lives to liberate the Muslims.

By selling JF-17 to Myanmar?

We are back to our earlier discussion. Muslims will never feel fair in a non-muslims country.

So long as the kafir country implements policies like taking away our Quran's, no, we won't feel fair.

By selling JF-17 to Myanmar?

The common man has little to no say in this.

All we can do is say, that once we gain power, the ones among us who made this decision WILL be punished accordingly.

Pls do not use 'our'. Maybe that is your personal opinion. Those muslims bombing other muslims do not think so.
Those pakistan people who badmouth Afghanistan people do not think so ,too.
And no body care what you says too.

I will say our, because any so called Muslim who denies this brotherhood isn't one of us.

Interference with our internal affairs with the pretext of democracy, human rights, freedom and religions, we've seen so many of those in the past 100 years. You touched our red line and it won't turn out good.

What's wrong with looking down on tw, and hk? If they don't want to be looked down on, then they should change their decadent ways. And let's not forget the only reason why you look up to the hongers, and taiwanese is because your gwailo master tells you to, but guess what, the gwailo is not my master, and I don't get anything out of praising hk or tw.
Shanghai, and Guangzhou are much less civilized than Gansu. Drinking brandy, and wearing nikes doesn't make you civilized. This goes to show the problem in singapore if they cant even see civilization. Perhaps singaporians are so deep into materialism that they don't know what civilization is anymore. This is one of the reasons why Mao sent Chinese from the city into the countryside, and some things have stayed the same since then. I noticed that the Chinese Muslims look after their elders much better than the people of Shanghai, Guangzhou, HK, or TW. The Chinese Muslims are also known for their cleanliness throughout China, even in far flung provinces like tw. If you pay attention, you'll notice that the people of Shanghai, Guangzhou, hk, and tw to be materialistic. This is less of a problem in the Islamic parts of China. And if you look at the faces of people of Shanghai, Guangzhou, hk, and tw, they look like lost souls. You don't even need to compare Guangzhou to Xinjiang, all you have to do is compare Guangzhou to Guangxi, and you'll notice the people of Guangzhou look much more disturbed. The Chinese Muslims also have much better family values than Shanghai, Guangzhou, HK, or TW. I don't expect someone from singapore from understanding because singapore shares the same decadence that hk, tw, and the west has, and also lacks morals, and family values, which is funny because li kuan yu originally wanted to keep western decadence out while he took their money. But that didnt work out, and singapore's family values, and morals fell apart. If you want western money, you have to take the whole package, decadence, and family decay included. It's funny how the hongers, and taiwanese like to say the cultural revalution destroyed Chinese culture, but they themselves have abandoned Chinese culture to embrace western decadence, and individualism. Today's hongers and taiwanese are less Chinese than a factory worker would have been in '67. So we can just as easily say that western colonailism has destroyed Chinese culture on a much wider scale. And as recently as 1960, Chinese singaporians still had relatively strong Chinese values, but it took Kuanyuism to destroy the Chinese culture in singapore in 40yrs, as singaporians are now more westernized than ever before. A large chunk of them can't even read or write Chinese anymore. You can see women dressed in sluty clothing all over singapoor today, disgracing their families. The brilliant civilizations of Persia, Arabia and Egypt still have much stronger family values, and morals than hk, tw, sg, south korea or the west, and those brilliant civilizations still are much less decadent than hk, tw, sg, south korea or the west combined.

Kapitalist shils lack vision, and have limited sight. The question you should ask yourself is, where was the west? For thousands of years, the west was irrelevant and backwards. It was only in the past 300 years that the west had come to power. So if you look at 5000 yrs of man's history. 300/5000 is very little. On the other hand, Persia, and Arabia have prospered for thousands of years. Conclusion- Persia, Arabia>west. And it's precisely because Persia, Arabia, and Otoman have a superior civilization that the west is continuously destabilizing, and demonizing it. The west is threatened by civilizations that are greater than it, and therefore is aggressive towards it. If left alone, the Muslim world would be one of the most powerful entity on the planet, surpassing the west many times over. Speaking of decadence, japan is the only asian country in the world to produce pron. Prostitution in japan is widespread, as is drug use, alcoholism, and smoking. Their family values and family bonds are also much weaker than the Islamic world. Although many people like to focus on japan's wealth, and manners, the values, and morals are actually much stronger in even India. As with all kapitalist regimes, japan, and sg has an every man for himself mentality, whereas the Muslims have a much stronger tradition of taking care of each other. Although japan does have an appearance of being well mannered, they seem selfish, and are unlikely to help those in need. That's not to say that japanese people are naturally selfish, but kapitalism is what's done it to them, just like you see a huge drop in Chinese values after 78. It's gotten so out of hand that Xi's been talking about countering individualism, changing the morals and values of the Chinese for years, but hasn't been able to make any significance progres. It is here that he can learn from the Muslims because they clearly have the upperhand in terms of morals and values. Budism, and Daoism can't save Chinese morals. Once again hk, and tw have shown us that. If you want the mainland to turn into an individualistic, morales soceity, then take that road. Also, if you look at alot of the gangsters in China, alot of them have a strong leaning towards budism, or daoism. Clearly budism, and daoism isn't the solution. Learn from hk, and tw's mistakes.

= why are u imposing your own backwardness on East Asians?

The common man has little to no say in this.

All we can do is say, that once we gain power, the ones among us who made this decision WILL be punished accordingly.

I will say our, because any so called Muslim who denies this brotherhood isn't one of us.

I guess the Rohingya are feeling the brotherhood of JF-17's flying over their heads.

by your logic, China should eliminate Indonesia and Malaysia long time ago. and that's Biggest and Second Biggest muslim country in South east asia.
Don't you agree?

Why, what did they do to you?

I guess the Rohingya are feeling the brotherhood of JF-17's flying over their heads.

I told you, this is forbidden and makes the Pakistani government just as good as the Burmese government.

The Rohingyas feel the brotherhood by the charity we are giving.

That's not true. I live in the UK and i'm treated fairly.

I second this.

I don't like it here, but I won't say I'm oppressed.

They would be significantly reduced, but not stopped completely as some people won't be happy until their enemies have suffered just as much as they have. But trust me when I say the rest of us would deal with them.

Because these so called Muslim countries love bombing their fellow brothers at the behest of their American masters.
If you have any knowledge about history of mid-east, you should know the killings amongst muslims started far before US was found.

So long as the kafir country implements policies like taking away our Quran's, no, we won't feel fair.
I would say it again. The punishment follows terrorists attack. Please don't mix up the reason and the result.

Anyone who do not agree with your religion is bad. Is that the way you treate others ?
Its not about agreeing. Its about the freedom of practising other religion which is abandoned. You have every right to ctiticize me in this thread and thats the freedom you enjoying here. I hope you understand the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom