What's new

Religions must be Chinese in orientation: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
your so called muslim brotherhood Mascare and Rape Chinese in 65 and 98.
so, if Chinese apply your logic, China should eliminate indonesia and malaysia for good.
don't you agree?

Not eliminate, but definitely try and correct things by peace if possible, but by war if that doesn't work.

However, war should only be implemented if these sorts of events occur regularly. If they are a one off, a simple one off bombing to put them in their place can do the trick.

So how come there are so many terrorist attacks against innocent UK civilians?

Because Muslims don't like it when Muslim civilians are killed, so they apply and eye for and eye logic.

I would say it again. The punishment follows terrorists attack. Please don't mix up the reason and the result.

And then more terrorist attacks follow the punishment.

If the punishment wasn't collective, I'd have no problem.

Not eliminate, but definitely try and correct things by peace if possible, but by war if that doesn't work.

However, war should only be implemented if these sorts of events occur regularly. If they are a one off, a simple one off bombing to put them in their place can do the trick.

Because Muslims don't like it when Muslim civilians are killed, so they apply and eye for and eye logic.
If the international community actually follows your train of logic, the world will soon come to the end.

as pertaining to the topic-:

adopting 'localization' could be achieved- such as not wearing headscarves and covering the hair for women, and not keeping long beards for men

But Muslim civilians are mainly killed by other Muslim groups like Assad and ISIS.

Since you are in the UK, how did you feel when you heard about the Manchester concert bombing or the London bridge attacks just recently?

If you feel so strongly about this brotherhood then why aren't you going to Myanmar to help their struggle against the Burmese army?

I have to look after my family, so taking up arms isn't possible. All I can do is give charity, which I've been doing extensively (took part in some event a while back).

And then more terrorist attacks follow the punishment.

If the punishment wasn't collective, I'd have no problem.

that's what China do, we are correct things by peace.

But Muslim civilians are mainly killed by other Muslim groups like Assad and ISIS.

Since you are in the UK, how did you feel when you heard about the Manchester concert bombing or the London bridge attacks just recently?

Which is why there are bombings against Assad's army.

As for ISIS, they took control by giving protection to the Sunnis who felt oppressed. If they felt like the weren't oppressed, ISIS would have never taken power.

As for Manchester, imo it sucks but if the UK wants these sorts of things to stop, it needs to stop attacking Muslim countries.

I have to look after my family, so taking up arms isn't possible. All I can do is give charity, which I've been doing extensively (took part in some event a while back).

Lots of jihadists have family to take care of as well, but isn't their religion more important than their family? Didn't their God ask Abraham to sacrifice his own son to show his loyalty?

that's what China do, we are correct things by peace.

Banning people's Quran's doesn't count as correcting things by peace. That's called adding fuel to the fire.

By your eye and eye logic, Ugyhur people should be eliminated by Chinese non-muslim people , cause they eliminate nearly 300 thousands of non-muslim people (mostly Han people, include Mongolian and Manchurian )in Xinjiang province ,and then claim a east-Turkistan state in 1940s during the period of China's civil war.

By your eye and eye logic, Ugyhur people should be eliminated by Chinese non-muslim people , cause they eliminate nearly 300 thousands of non-muslim people (mostly Han people, include Mongolian and Manchurian )in Xinjiang province ,and then claim a east-Turkistan state in 1940s during the period of China's civil war.

You quoted the wrong person, I never said that.

Lots of jihadists have family to take care of as well, but isn't their religion more important than their family? Didn't their God ask Abraham to sacrifice his own son to show his loyalty?

A Muslim needs permission from their parents to do Jihad.

This permission is only nullified if one's parents are not Muslim, or there is a shortage of man power or if the individuals local area itself is attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom