What's new

Religions must be Chinese in orientation: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their logic is that these guys are collateral, or deserve it since most people these days who describe themselves as Muslim, cannot be described as such.
Do you honestly think China will allow what happens in Pakistan on almost daily basis to happen in China? Xinjiang is a very nice and safe place, one of the hottest tour spots in China.

To kill civilians, which is haram.

So you agree with me that it's wrong to kill civilians?

What happened to all that talk about how they deserve it for their country's policies against Muslims?

Their logic is that these guys are collateral, or deserve it since most people these days who describe themselves as Muslim, cannot be described as such.

Like this?

So you agree with me that it's wrong to kill civilians?

What happened to all that talk about how they deserve it for their country's policies against Muslims?

I never said they deserve it, I simply said that people would do it out of frustration, and that this wouldn't stop until Muslims are treated fairly and their homes aren't demolished by drones.

Do you honestly think China will allow what happens in Pakistan on almost daily basis to happen in China? Xinjiang is a very nice and safe place, one of the hottest tour spots in China.

No, even Pakistan doesn't allow it.

But the response shouldn't be to oppress every last Muslim in Xinjiang. It should be to build up trust with the community, and deal with the perpetrators.

So in your history book, the killings amongst muslims do not exist after the death of Muhammad。

No, but they never got to the extent at which they are today, and rarely were they ever caused by kafirs.

So killing civilians is "haram"?

Well then, I guess the world doesn't need to worry about Islamic terrorism anymore. That's a big relief, we had better inform the world about this.

What's your point?

Mine is that this mess won't stop until Muslims are treated fairly, but what's yours?

Most of the unfairness perpetrated against Muslims, comes from other Muslims.

1. They don't count as Muslims in our eyes.
2. They are supported by kafir governments extensively.

What's your point?

Mine is that this mess won't stop until Muslims are treated fairly, but what's yours?

My point is that it doesn't matter if they are treated fairly, these jihadists commit suicide bombings in countries that have nothing to do with the mess in the Middle East, targeting civilians that have nothing to do with foreign policy.

Their only justification is the same as yours, that those innocent civilians are "Kafir".

1. They don't count as Muslims in our eyes.

The one thing I leaned about Islam from this site is that you cannot decide who is Muslim and who is not, that is the highest crime.

So you have no right, according to your own religion, to say they are not Muslim.

My point is that it doesn't matter if they are treated fairly, these jihadists commit suicide bombings in countries that have nothing to do with the mess in the Middle East, targeting civilians that have nothing to do with foreign policy.

Their only justification is the same as yours, that those innocent civilians are "Kafir".

The one thing I leaned about Islam from this site is that you cannot decide who is Muslim and who is not, that is the highest crime.

So you have no right, according to your own religion, to say they are not Muslim.

Well, it's clear to me what we disagree and there's no hope in hell of trying to convince each other of our viewpoints.

Well then that one thing you've learnt from this site is, as nicely as I can put it, wrong.

I'd suggest you look from Islamic sources what constitutes as disbelief. This website is a good start:

https://islamqa.info/en

Muslims kill more Muslims than they got killed by others. I don't see what fair treatment has to do with those killings.

Sigh.

For the millionth time, they don't count as Muslims and are supported by Non Muslims extensively.

Well, it's clear to me what we disagree and there's no hope in hell of trying to convince each other of our viewpoints.

Well then that one thing you've learnt from this site is, as nicely as I can put it, wrong.

I'd suggest you look from Islamic sources what constitutes as disbelief. This website is a good start:

https://islamqa.info/en

Sigh.

For the millionth time, they don't count as Muslims and are supported by Non Muslims extensively.
You are not the one who can dictate who are Muslims and who are not. They are all Muslims.

According to your religion, you cannot label others as non-Muslim:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfiri

Even I know that. Yet you've been doing it this whole thread, how can you not know it if you are a Muslim yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom