What's new

Religions must be Chinese in orientation: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to your religion, you cannot label others as non-Muslim:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfiri

Even I know that. Yet you've been doing it this whole thread, how can you not know it if you are a Muslim yourself?

You cannot make takfir without a legitimate reason.

Please, research this and don't try and teach me about something I know much more than you.

It's like a GCSE Biology student trying to tell a scientist he's wrong about evolution.

You are not the one who can dictate who are Muslims and who are not. They are all Muslims.

The Quran and Sahih Hadiths can though, and if they support my position, then my position is correct.

The point is muslims always fought each other and killed each other whether or not was caused by kafirs.

But never to this extent.

Their so called fair treatment is that if Muslims kill Muslims, it is OK, if Non Muslims kill Muslims for whatever reasons, Jihad. if Muslims kill non Muslims, it's OK. See the logic of their fairness.

It's like a GCSE Biology student trying to tell a scientist he's wrong about evolution.

So you believe in evolution too.

Are you really a Muslim? Or an Indian pretending to be one to stir up divisions between China and Pakistan.

Their so called fair treatment is that if Muslims kill Muslims, it is OK, if Non Muslims kill Muslims for whatever reasons, Jihad. if Muslims kill non Muslims, it's OK. See the logic of their fairness.

the irony :lol:

Do they care about why China cracked down on those people, do they care how hundreds of innocent Han Chinese civilians got killed by Muslims? They don't care, they think it is perfectly Ok, but when China tries to restore law and order, they cry foul.

So you believe in evolution too.

Are you really a Muslim? Or an Indian pretending to be one to stir up divisions between China and Pakistan.

Sigh not this accusation again...

Evolution isn't haram. We have no problem in saying creatures can evolve. Some people only have a problem in saying humans evolved from monkeys.

My position on this is that either one of two things happened:

1. Adam (Peace Be Upon Him) and Eve's descendants got busy with monkeys.
2. Monkeys evolved into humanoid creatures, but they were thick as bricks and the current humans alive today are descendants of Adam (Peace Be Upon Him) and Eve, who were created by Allah and did not evolve from monkeys. Hence why we are so smart as compared to other animals on the planet.

These opinions are perfectly valid. Some scholars today support them (although most tend to just deny evolution).

Keep in mind that Ibn Khaldun, the person who first suggested people came from monkeys, was a Muslim.

China is a very nice country, after so many attacks killing hundreds of Han people, China still offers them free houses, free food and education, working so hard to improve their standard of living. If Non Muslims started a riot killing hundreds of Muslims in Pakistan, things will surely turn out very ugly.

Xinjiang Lifts Half Impoverished Population out of Poverty in 4 Yrs
October 22, 2017
http://www.womenofchina.cn/womenofchina/html1/news/china/1710/2975-1.htm

Yes. Very easy to refute me. But london still got attacked by Muslims. Seems other muslims don't agree with you.
Individual acts don't represent 1.5 billion people. 5 million Muslims live in Britain and have been here for over 100 years. In our history there have been less than a dozen people who have committed acts of terrorism.

So how come there are so many terrorist attacks against innocent UK civilians?
- 5 million British muslims.
- British muslims have been here for over 100 years.
- A total of 4 acts of terrorism carried out by less than a dozen people.

Do you think those figures are representative of us as a community or even enough to consider as "many".

An eye opening thread for me.
So much hate for Muslims.I never thought chines hate Muslims like this.I never saw conflict between muslim world and china but they hate us from core of the heart for what.
after Pakistan and india resolve their issues I dont want a single yellow skin chines in my country.

Lol - you've done your bit for race relations I see.

Your brothers are only those born of your own mother. Our nation devalues its own people, devalues the people we share a deen with and think our waris will be people we share profits with.

If you value yourself and your own, others will value you.

Not at all.

But the person I was arguing with, his argument is that as long as the British government is involved in the Middle East, then British civilians will continue to be killed in their own country.

My question is, why target civilians who have nothing to do with foreign policy?

Funny how there is so much racism coming from your side, this is the third such comment I've seen in this thread so far.

Fourth.

The racism is terrible. It comes from people with no manners clearly.

I didn't read the whole story. As far as I am concerned and islamic principles are concerned you cannot attack civilians. There is no justification for terrorism, not even foreign policy.

Now if Afghan people or Iraqi people fight British or American forces, that is understandable. If someone from a sense of brotherhood travels to these countries to fight with the people against the occupiers even that is understandable (assuming they give up citizenship). After all both wars are injust - justice is of greater value to humanity than identity.

When I was younger I also held the belief that people commit acts of terrorism as revenge but I thought about it and decided two wrongs don't make a right.

An eye opening thread for me.
So much hate for Muslims.I never thought chines hate Muslims like this.I never saw conflict between muslim world and china but they hate us from core of the heart for what.
after Pakistan and india resolve their issues I dont want a single yellow skin chines in my country.

Do tell this yellow skin how many killed between chetolic and protestent attacks in Uk.

Welcome to the real world.

Anyway, don't be racist. They can visit us, so long as they abide by the rules.

When I was younger I also held the belief that people commit acts of terrorism as revenge but I thought about it and decided two wrongs don't make a right.
That doesn't change anything.

It's incorrect for them to do such things, but that doesn't mean they won't do it or that they are evil.

If they are evil, so is the British government.

Now if Afghan people or Iraqi people fight British or American forces, that is understandable.

I agree, if they decide to blow up Tony Blair then I wouldn't bat an eyelid. But women and children on a bus? They clearly have no responsibility or guilt for the foreign policies of their Governments.

I expect most Muslims to understand this.

But their voices are drowned out by those extremists who would call us "Kafir", not in a technical way but in a way that describes us as the enemy, without even knowing us to begin with. Or call us slant eyed dog eaters as @hussain0216 did in this thread.

Is it then surprising that countries as different as Belgium and China are both suffering from these kinds of attacks, the only real cultural similarity between Belgium and China is that we are both "Kafir".

We helped them against uyghurs.I always thought uyghurs Muslims doing something wrong against.
But they are labelling and Generalizing all Muslims of the world as terrorists even Muslims world have conflict with china.
He is calling me terrorist and narrow mided muslim so atleas I can be a racist.

Welcome to the real world.

Anyway, don't be racist. They can visit us, so long as they abide by the rules.

That doesn't change anything.

It's incorrect for them to do such things, but that doesn't mean they won't do it or that they are evil.

If they are evil, so is the British government.

The British government is committing acts of evil when it wages war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Those who commit acts of terrorism in the UK are committing evil.

Frankly anyone committing acts of terrorism anywhere is committing evil.

Ask yourself, would the Prophet Muhammad pbuh condone such actions?

We helped them against uyghurs.I always thought uyghurs Muslims doing something wrong against.
But they are labelling and Generalizing all Muslims of the world as terrorists even Muslims world have conflict with china.
He is calling me terrorist and narrow mided muslim so atleas I can be a racist.

Lol. I have been on Internet forum interacting with Chinese on Pakistani forums for more than 10 years. I have never known them to be negative about Pakistan, or to discuss religion.

Today we see a topic where they are negative about Islam. Instead of asking why - you get angry.

Maybe this is because you live in a Muslim country and only interact with people who have a positive opinion about Islam. Living in a non Muslim community I can tell you that for the last 20 years (even longer) there has been anti Islamic propaganda in the media where we have replaced the Russians as bad guys even on TV and movies. Post 911 this intensified.

Do you think the rest of the world is immune to the western propaganda machine? No. Islam has a bad reputation and we must counter the propaganda not get angry or even validate it.

Lol. I have been on Internet forum interacting with Chinese on Pakistani forums for more than 10 years. I have never known them to be negative about Pakistan, or to discuss religion.

Today we see a topic where they are negative about Islam. Instead of asking why - you get angry.

Maybe this is because you live in a Muslim country and only interact with people who have a positive opinion about Islam. Living in a non Muslim community I can tell you that for the last 20 years (even longer) there has been anti Islamic propaganda in the media where we have replaced the Russians as bad guys even on TV and movies. Post 911 this intensified.

Do you think the rest of the world is immune to the western propaganda machine? No. Islam has a bad reputation and we must counter the propaganda not get angry or even validate it.
Sorry I got emotional.my bad
I can expect something like this from an indian or American but not from a chines.
It show us how good is.propaganda machinery working against us.
In fact Pakistanis respect china more than any muslim country.
But they should also think it is not good to label terrorist every muslim.
Some one asked you about how many died in terrorist acts from Muslims men.
He should compare with death toll from protestent and chetolic conflicts in which more than 3000 people died and thousands got injured.
So every Christian shoild label terrorist why only Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom