What's new

Religions must be Chinese in orientation: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why there are bombings against Assad's army.

As for ISIS, they took control by giving protection to the Sunnis who felt oppressed. If they felt like the weren't oppressed, ISIS would have never taken power.

As for Manchester, imo it sucks but if the UK wants these sorts of things to stop, it needs to stop attacking Muslim countries.
Do you see that point, when there are foreigners they kill foreigners, when there are no foreigners, they kill each other, their so called brotherhood can magically turn into worst enemies overnight . What is to blame for that?

Because Muslims don't like it when Muslim civilians are killed, so they apply and eye for and eye logic..
By your eye and eye logic, Ugyhur people should be eliminated by Chinese non-muslim people , cause they eliminate nearly 300 thousands of non-muslim people (mostly Han people, include Mongolian and Manchurian )in Xinjiang province ,and then claim a east-Turkistan state in 1940s during the period of China's civil war.

A Muslim needs permission from their parents to do Jihad.

This permission is only nullified if one's parents are not Muslim, or there is a shortage of man power or if the individuals local area itself is attacked.

They are definitely facing a shortage of manpower in the Middle East right now, Raqqa in particular. Myanmar too.

But you still won't be going anyway. I wonder why?

By your eye and eye logic, Ugyhur people should be eliminated by Chinese non-muslim people , cause they eliminate nearly 300 thousands of non-muslim people (mostly Han people, include Mongolian and Manchurian )in Xinjiang province ,and then claim a east-Turkistan state in 1940s during the period of China's civil war.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt that occurred.

They are definitely facing a shortage of manpower in the Middle East right now, Raqqa in particular. Myanmar too.

But you still don't be going anyway. I wonder why?

You may be right.

But I still don't have the means to go.

Besides, these groups often do things which are haram.

Do you see that point, when there are foreigners they kill foreigners, when there are no foreigners, they kill each other, their so called brotherhood can magically turn into worst enemies overnight . What is to blame for that?

False.

Only the ones who work at the behest of foreigners are killed.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt that occurred.
You should visit some websites where Uyghur extremists exists and see the way they bragged about how braveli their grandpa killing Han people.
The name of such masscre is three districts rebellion. You could ask your friends from Xinjiang or google it on the internet.

Pakistan got bomb attacks so frequently recently, do those people think that they will be killing Muslim brothers before they plant those bombs?

Their logic is that these guys are collateral, or deserve it since most people these days who describe themselves as Muslim, cannot be described as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom