What's new

Religions must be Chinese in orientation: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean "Islam is the most hated religion because of salafi Islam"?

That too.

@dsr478 which post are you talking about

It's the one with a positive rating.

That should narrow it down.

True but compared to other primates, the similarities are far more stark. Outside of genetics, the morphology and anatomy is strikingly similar as well.

Recent studies indicated that Neanderthals were pretty close to intelligence of modern humans though.

Close, but not quite there.

I remember I told you once that the name of Mehmet in Uygher is Muhammad. And Chinese goverment never take away Quran from Muslim. Don't spread fake news.

It's special design cloth of the ancient Arabian women to avoid fierce sunshine, longtime before they turned to Muslim.

You are a good son. But I still don't think Islam is superior than any other religion.

You don't have to be a cummunist to be an Chinese citizen. I'm not a communist. It's upon on personal will, no one force you unless you want to go political.

Islam has the tendency to take the regime in the country they live if they are in numbers. Cause nearly all the secular laws are are against Islam doctrine. You don't expect to integrate Muslim, its mission impossible.

There is also good one with Islam:
1. Bitches will be stoned if she is having affairs
2. Can have four wifes
3.promiscuous behaviors are forbidden

If it doesn't need to change your sur name to be a Muslim, it will be more acceptable in China. Right now Christianity is more popular in China for three reasons:
1. I can marry any man or woman that I love
2. I don't need to dress Hijab if I were a woman
3. I don't have to change my sur name

I'm not spreading fake news, I read it on multiple websites and heard from my trusty little YouTube commentators.

You don't have to think Islam is superior.

I dislike Islam frankly, no need hide me real attitude.

The religion has huge problem, the bigger problem is that Muslim don't know it, can't accept it and can't change these. Had been kicked out of WeChat Group set by a foreign Muslim, just because I talk about problem in Islam. And I read some Quran, know horrible ordinance of Quran, and be told that the Quran can't be changed by their god, I know Quran is soul of Islam and Muslim, all these decide what Muslim will do and think.

These is saying: Islam is walking regime, the more Muslim stick to Quran, the More radical they will be.

As a Chinese Muslim, if them more care about his Muslim identity than a Chinese Identity, I don't see he as Chinese, same to Muslim group, In fact, in China, these group exist.

As a Country, why we can live in a country peacefully, because we have a common social identity, but not isolated, first we are Chinese, prior to religion, that's it. If see muslim or other religion identity first ahead ot national identity, war must break out in furture, unless one has to compromise: Chinese or Muslim in China.

Why Muslim be disliked by others, do you introspect? western propaganda is one reason, but not root. Between USA and Islam, I had liked Islam more, but now, not, as least USA lead the world in technology and culture, they do many positive activity to the world, push the human forward, but what about Muslim?(More is that, I read the Quran, don't tell me let Imam explain, let them **** off, most of them are shit, need these parasite teach me how to think and read?) you just want change the world, but whether you think to change yourself first? but not always complainting.

Radical Muslim make big trouble to them world, so what about moderate Muslim do? not just don't support, speak loudly, oppose them, change the improper ordinance of Quran, dare you? if you can't, you are protecting the radical Muslim because of political correctness to Moderate Muslim from Non Muslim.

In China, Hui wasting too much money in Mosque and want get more benefit and power in Government, these low value group should be hit and changed, we don't need Foreign Muslim here teach me how to do, we Chinese are not stupid, can understand Quran, Ethnic Han has desert outdated tradition but keep good ones, so we walk forward. In China, Muslim must be Chinese in orientation, no compromise, if don't want leave out or be root out, for chinese, the compromise will bring huge disaster to descendant in the long term, no matter riot in short term.

By the way, Faith is not equal with religious Faith, Religion also have good and evil religion, Chinese Faith you kind really can understand?
Very true. Atheists are much more open minded to embrace new ideas and different opinions.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...eople-faith-instinct-cleverness-a7742766.html

A lot of friends around me are Christians, I never see a Chinese Muslim in my life except Uyghers selling barbecue.
yes, even here in Singapore, i nv see Chinese muslims around, except for 2 of them for my entire life:

1)My primary school friend whose mother was muslim. His father converted to marry her. My friend has a Chinese surname and name- n nv took an arabic name.
2)1 of my colleagues in my company. He also converted in order to marry his indonesian muslim wife. He took on an arabic name, in addition to his Chinese surname. He still eats pork openly but not when his wife is around who knows about it but did not object- as long as he did not do it with her round. He told me this when i saw him ordering:

14c6c2c3eb3f0687516611414_original.

when we had lunch together at a coffeeshop.

So these 2 Chinese were not Muslims by choice, but because their spouses has a religion that mandates their spouses to be adherents(of their religion).

On the other hand, i have seen and knew tons and tons of Chinese Christians around(myself included- im an ex-Protestant)

Last edited:
It's the one with a positive rating.

That should narrow it down.
i read it . it's nice and all . it's you belief and obviously your are free to think that it's the truth . and i am free to think that it's not . i would rather prefer science and atheism :tup:

The religion has huge problem, the bigger problem is that Muslim don't know it, can't accept it and can't change these. Had been kicked out of WeChat Group set by a foreign Muslim, just because I talk about problem in Islam. And I read some Quran, know horrible ordinance of Quran, and be told that the Quran can't be changed by their god, I know Quran is soul of Islam and Muslim, all these decide what Muslim will do and think.

These is saying: Islam is walking regime, the more Muslim stick to Quran, the More radical they will be.

As a Chinese Muslim, if them more care about his Muslim identity than a Chinese Identity, I don't see he as Chinese, same to Muslim group, In fact, in China, these group exist.

As a Country, why we can live in a country peacefully, because we have a common social identity, but not isolated, first we are Chinese, prior to religion, that's it. If see muslim or other religion identity first ahead ot national identity, war must break out in furture, unless one has to compromise: Chinese or Muslim in China.

Why Muslim be disliked by others, do you introspect? western propaganda is one reason, but not root. Between USA and Islam, I had liked Islam more, but now, not, as least USA lead the world in technology and culture, they do many positive activity to the world, push the human forward, but what about Muslim?(More is that, I read the Quran, don't tell me let Imam explain, let them **** off, most of them are shit, need these parasite teach me how to think and read?) you just want change the world, but whether you think to change yourself first? but not always complainting.

Radical Muslim make big trouble to them world, so what about moderate Muslim do? not just don't support, speak loudly, oppose them, change the improper ordinance of Quran, dare you? if you can't, you are protecting the radical Muslim because of political correctness to Moderate Muslim from Non Muslim.

In China, Hui wasting too much money in Mosque and want get more benefit and power in Government, these low value group should be hit and changed, we don't need Foreign Muslim here teach me how to do, we Chinese are not stupid, can understand Quran, Ethnic Han has desert outdated tradition but keep good ones, so we walk forward. In China, Muslim must be Chinese in orientation, no compromise, if don't want leave out or be root out, for chinese, the compromise will bring huge disaster to descendant in the long term, no matter riot in short term.

By the way, Faith is not equal with religious Faith, Religion also have good and evil religion, Chinese Faith you kind really can understand?

Nice ideas.
You should start a political party in China.

You don't speak Arabic. Therefore, you cannot form a correct opinion of Islam without consulting the Tafsir or an Imams. Even then, it's best to use several Tafsirs or Imams.

It's rather hilarious to see pseudo-experts on Islam try and form their own opinion on the religion without consulting Muslims, or even understanding Arabic (not modern Arabic, I'm talking old 7th century Arabic).

You don't speak Arabic. Therefore, you cannot form a correct opinion of Islam without consulting the Tafsir or an Imam. Even then, it's best to use several Tafsirs or Imams.

It's rather hilarious to see pseudo-experts on Islam try and form their own opinion on the religion without consulting Muslims, or even understanding Arabic (not modern Arabic, I'm talking old 7th century Arabic).

i read it . it's nice and all . it's you belief and obviously your are free to think that it's the truth . and i am free to think that it's not . i would rather prefer science and atheism :tup:

What happened to trying to refute it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom