What's new

Religions must be Chinese in orientation: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it, these jihadists attack everyone and everything that is "Kafir" to begin with. Even the most ridiculously lenient appeasement policies in Europe have just increased the attacks.

Because Europe drops bombs on Syria and Iraq.

Seems to me like they're not the ones making the trouble here.

Even if some of them were, implementing collective punishment is just asking for Jihadists to launch attacks.
It is punishment follows Jihadists attacks to be accurate. We know what is the root reason that makes ordinary peasants become Jihadists. The problem is not Jihadists themselves. You will never win the anti terrorism war by aiming at Jihadists only. I know you are unhappy with that. But time will tell you we are right.

I am afraid not. The non-muslim Chinese could not have the rights the US or UK people have. Why Chinese muslim people want more rights than other people.
Muslim people could not get the rights the US or UK give in their own nation. And jihads still launch attacks on US and UK.

We don't want more rights, tbh, I'll settle for less rights so long as I still have rights.

China is by definition prohibiting the strangest of things which doesn't solve anything, but only adds more fuel to the fire.

No, you guys are clearly engaging in collective punishment, this is wrong. I could understand in certain circumstances, but the current one in Xinjiang doesn't merit it.

If Pakistan started mistreating Chinese people, believe me, you'd interfere.
What are you talking about, what we do in China is our business. You also have your internal problem but China never points fingers at you, cause that's your country, your rule.

It is punishment follows Jihadists attacks to be accurate. We know what is the root reason that makes ordinary peasants become Jihadists. The problem is not Jihadists themselves. You will never win the anti terrorism war by aiming Jihadists only. I know you are unhappy with that. But time will tell you we are right.

You will win the anti terrorism war by not attacking Muslims.

Until that happens, don't expect it to end.

Because Europe drops bombs on Syria and Iraq.

The innocent people that are blown up by terrorists never had anything to do with foreign policy decisions.

The worst thing is that the terrorists know this, and still they blow them up anyway.

And what bombs did China drop on Muslim nations to trigger the terrorists attacks against us in the past few decades?

What are you talking about, what we do in China is our business. You also have your internal problem but China never points fingers at you, cause that's your country, your rule.

I'm sorry what? Would you honestly abandon your own citizens if we started mistreating them?

I can't respect that, I'm sorry.

The innocent people that are blown up by terrorists never had anything to do with foreign policy decisions.

The worst thing is that the terrorists know this, and still they blow them up anyway.

And what bombs did China drop on Muslim nations to trigger the terrorists attacks against us in the past few decades?

Terrorists only do this because their enemies did it first. It's not the best course of action, but you can't expect them to take another.

Dude, China won't even let people in Xinjiang name their kids Muhammad. Do you really think things like this won't piss people off?

No, you guys are clearly engaging in collective punishment, this is wrong. I could understand in certain circumstances, but the current one in Xinjiang doesn't merit it.

If Pakistan started mistreating Chinese people, believe me, you'd interfere.

???
Chinese muslim are not Paksitan. Uyghur people are not Pakistan. Do not use religion as an excuse to interfere other's inner fairs.

You will win the anti terrorism war by not attacking Muslims.

Until that happens, don't expect it to end.

You mean to say if all foreign armies pull out of the Middle East tomorrow, there wouldn't be any more suicide bombings?

You do realize most suicide bombing targets are in Muslim countries to begin with? They are targeting other Muslims in the first place.

Chinese muslim are not Paksitan. Uyghur people are not Pakistan. Do not use religion as an excuse to interfere other's inner fairs.

Muslims have our own brotherhood, it goes beyond nations.

I don't care what the Pakistani government says, I hate them anyway. Corrupt dogs the lot of them (some are good though).

You mean to say if all foreign armies pull out of the Middle East tomorrow, there wouldn't be any more suicide bombings?

You do realize most suicide bombing targets are in Muslim countries to begin with? They are targeting other Muslims in the first place.

They would be significantly reduced, but not stopped completely as some people won't be happy until their enemies have suffered just as much as they have. But trust me when I say the rest of us would deal with them.

Because these so called Muslim countries love bombing their fellow brothers at the behest of their American masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom