What's new

Religion first or your country

Religion first or your country

• Country

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Religion

Votes: 47 58.0%

• Total voters
your poll also sucks where are other options ????????

Sir JI,

I should note that even though we have never met, my respect for you is genuine and comes from the bottom of my heart.

I'm not sure why, but I think I've found one of the most sane people in PDF, during the last three years. I just wanted to tell you before I might get permanently banned sometimes. :smitten:

Regarding Poll, Mujhe samjh me aata hai ki Pakistani people will never operate both things because as you mentioned previously, Pakistan was founded on religious principles, it will be almost impossible for anyone to go the opposite direction.

But I also wanted to hear other members' perspectives who were from around the world.

Last edited:
If the religion is native to your country then it can come first. It it isn't then you have to internalize it otherwise you are pledging allegiance to another civilization and you are nothing more than a fanboy cuck.

You are an educated and fluent English speaker who lives in an upper class urban environment, so you are an outlier and do not represent or speak for most people in your country. And not every damn thing in life is learned from a school, people pick up ideals and beliefs from what they hear from their parents, friends, media, religious teachers, etc. If the idea of India was "unity" like you claim then people wouldn't vote in political parties based on religion and religious extremist organisations wouldn't have widespread following and influence in the country. Pakistan never had to pretend to be secular or put on a facade of tolerance and unity.
Indian people are voting just to save their country and culture from alien culture .

I am surprised with the Poll: Present results
It is not one-sided, actually
View attachment 912323
your poll also sucks where are other options ????????
Sir JI,

I should note that even though we have never met, my respect for you is genuine and comes from the bottom of my heart.

I'm not sure why, but I think I've found one of the most sane people in PDF in you during last three years. I just wanted to tell you before I might get permanently banned sometimes. :smitten:

Regarding Poll, Mujhe samjh me aata hai ki Pakistani people will sperate both things because as you mentioned previously, Pakistan was founded on religious principles, it will be almost impossible for anyone to go the opposite direction.

But I also wanted to hear other members' perspectives who were from around the world.
tareef ka shukriya and many of people i respect then too one of them is you .
why would you will be banned ? there is no reason to ban you for opening threads

ohh bhai poll main 2 or options bhi theen

both
none

wo kidher hain ?

mankind live here from 100s of thousands years . there was no religion no country back then . so many people will choose none .

same can be said so many people equally give importance to country and religion they may slect both .what about paksitani non muslims ????????

ye adha adhoa neeta wala kam na kiya karo . be happy .

If the religion is native to your country then it can come first. It it isn't then you have to internalize it otherwise you are pledging allegiance to another civilization and you are nothing more than a fanboy cuck.
"Internalise" how?

Then I agree with you, I'm guessing you mean by adding a unique touch to contextualise it to our specific nation. Sort of to prevent hegemony of the wider Muslim world from taking advantage of naive people within. So we have complete control.

I'd say Shiaism type is a bit too far but we should have a moderate sect that has local cultural influence and allows for progression and development but retains core community values and morals.

It should be seen more as in terms of societal set-up and lifestyle rather than an extreme pan-islamist ummah view. Pakistan should come first.

Who cares for kafirs when muslims were killing other muslims in east pakistan ? You should be brave enough to accept this fact .Hindus allowed muslims to live in India even after largescale killing of hindus during partition days .

Allowed????😂😂😂😂 It was their own land

Jinnah was advising them to properly partition India

So their could be a Hindu state, a Sikh state, a Christian state, Muslim states

That way everyone has space to implement their own faith and culture, under their own government

It was worthless one India bullshit that tried to convince everyone that India should not be divided and was for everyone

That was a LIE,, now the Hindus want a hindutva extremist state and hundreds of millions of minorities are stuck

That's why partition is happening inside India, where people are moving to areas where they have their own communities

At this rate India will partition again because in such a diverse state, a Hindu extremist rashtra is not possible

Jinnah was right and we have to follow through now

Back
Top Bottom