What's new

Religion first or your country

Religion first or your country

• Country

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Religion

Votes: 47 58.0%

• Total voters
Pakistan is last on priorities fr most ppl. Its a currupt state that only serves the elite. What benefit has it given you? The pasport stinks, the electricty isnt there even though u pay for it. Dont even say land of ancestors lol. Ancestors lived through many empires. Even Singaporeans have more benefits from their nation.

Most Hindus also supported partition in hopes that all Muslims would leave for Pakistan and that from there they would be able to destroy Pakistan and "reclaim" their lands back. Many prominent and well respected leaders in the Hindu community endorsed Jinnah and supported his idea of Pakistan.
That is a tendentious comment. Only the first part is likely to be true. Why would they want to 'reclaim' after painstaking partition.

That is a tendentious comment. Only the first part is likely to be true. Why would they want to 'reclaim' after painstaking partition.
"Reclaiming" their lands after killing or violently expelling all Muslims in Pakistan via invasion.

Its a corrupt state that only serves the elite.
You described about every nation in the world.

Why are they opposites and what kind of question is that?

It is like asking whether you identify more with your gender or identify more with your country.:lol:

There are people who are atheists who love their country and there are atheists who despise their country and the very idea of arbitrary borders created by humans and the modern-day concept of nation state.

There are religious people who love their country and religious people who don't.

The question is a oxymoron because there is usually no religion without a community or country to begin wtih.

The ills that Pakistan has been facing for decades have little or almost nothing to do with religion. Pakistan could turn into a hardcore secular dictatorship tomorrow and the same problems would remain such as corruption, nepotism, a rotten economy, tribalism (ethnic chauvinism), lack of genuine unity, corrupt politicians etc.

If anything, if Pakistan was an actual Islamic Republic where the core tenants of Islam were followed, we would be in a far, far lesser mess. For starters, there would be far less corruption and nepotism.

Concepts are what people make them out to be depending on the time and place. Which is why each country and society is distinct and have its own strengths and weaknesses.

"Reclaiming" their lands after killing or violently expelling all Muslims in Pakistan.

You described about every nation in the world.
Then why go through the circus of partition? Partition happened because Jinnah was able to convince the skeptics the truth about Islamic civilization being distinct and separate. It was a rational argument that stood on its merits. There is no need to cast aspersions.

Then why go through the circus of partition? Partition happened because Jinnah was able to convince the skeptics the truth about Islamic civilization being distinct and separate. It was a rational argument that stood on its merits. There is no need to cast aspersions.
It would not have been a circus if it ended up in a peaceful and nonviolent transfer of all Muslims to Pakistan. So why not kick out all Muslims then reinvade the piece of land they snatched away, kill or expel them all, then re-annex the land. What is hard to understand about that?

It would not have been a circus if it ended up in a peaceful and nonviolent transfer of all Muslims to Pakistan. So why not kick out all Muslims then reinvade the piece of land they snatched away, kill or expel them all, then re-annex the land. What is hard to understand about that?
Considering there was not even a republic then, that Governor General Mountbatten of Dominion of India would attack a newly created country, Dominion of Pakistan, both under the British Crown still, is beyond ridiculous.

He believed in Islamic caliphate which is not known to borders but one single reign of land under khilafah that doesnt mean he doesnt support islamic countries or their territorial integrity or soverignty. Indians hahaha want to create a fight between Pakistan and their islamic childrens the Afghan taliban with which the indians will eventually fail your interpretation , he said this thing in matter of Durand line , he said he did not believe in borders between biradarane Islam .
He said he did not believe Durand line .

Sir JI,

I should note that even though we have never met, my respect for you is genuine and comes from the bottom of my heart.

I'm not sure why, but I think I've found one of the most sane people in PDF, during the last three years. I just wanted to tell you before I might get permanently banned sometimes. :smitten:

Regarding Poll, Mujhe samjh me aata hai ki Pakistani people will never operate both things because as you mentioned previously, Pakistan was founded on religious principles, it will be almost impossible for anyone to go the opposite direction.

But I also wanted to hear other members' perspectives who were from around the world.
@El Sidd is most sane person on this forum .

Indian muslims will never go to Pakistan because they have better options in India in all fields of life .

Screenshot 2023-01-27 204539.jpg

This thread has been a debating platform. But, with events of this week, it is important to notice how a heavy reliance on faith by the finance minister and consequent lack of mundane efforts to prevent hitting the iceberg have crippled the ship of state.

This thread has been a debating platform. But, with events of this week, it is important to notice how a heavy reliance on faith by the finance minister and consequent lack of mundane efforts to prevent hitting the iceberg have crippled the ship of state.
yo you stupid af dude, dar throwing religion is a meme, a gimmick, it's not genuine no one, not even he himself believes it, people troll him for that
you have to be the biggest moron to come up with that conclusion and that's coming from a self-proclaimed agnostic with no love for religion and politics, I should be with you on this one but it makes no sense
shut your not-so-sly 24/7 pajeet agenda posting dude

yo you stupid af dude, dar throwing religion is a meme, a gimmick, it's not genuine no one, not even he himself believes it, people troll him for that
So his constant attempt to find solace in scriptures in exclusion of everything else (he never gave a statement, plan, thought, idea on monetary or fiscal policy, anything to show he has a functioning brain) is entirely a work of fiction? His near full time preoccupation to bring sharia banking is just to confuse people?

Back
Top Bottom