What's new

Religion first or your country

Religion first or your country

• Country

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Religion

Votes: 47 58.0%

• Total voters
India is 5000 years old civilization , name does not matter .
There is no such as a "India" civilization.

Sorry my friend but you've been duped

Those may just be some of the problems. The way I see it, Pakistan essentially put most of its resources to create a military state. Now they have a pretty good military state but not much else. The problem is the military state can't produce food, fuel or medicines.
Bad excuse tbh, Pakistan does have abnormally high defence spending where a valid argument and counter argument could be made to decrease it.

But it still has been low, real problem has always been poor governance, unqualified chors. Bhutto's nationalisation really hurt us and the effects can be felt today.

And the issue now is there's no one with the willpower and brains to make an honest long-term plan to set everything back on track.

Bad excuse tbh, Pakistan does have abnormally high defence spending where a valid argument and counter argument could be made to decrease it.

But it still has been low, real problem has always been poor governance, unqualified chors. Bhutto's nationalisation really hurt us and the effects can be felt today.

And the issue now is there's no one with the willpower and brains to make an honest long-term plan to set everything back on track.

Identity is vital, and the Indus period is when our civilisation first emerged.

Could you please identify yourself? due to topis, it usually change to Afghanistan, Turkey, etc.

People in Pakistan typically disbelieve in things like HARAPPA, the Aryan Civilization, etc.

Last edited:
What is gonna benefit me after I die? Will being Pakistani send me to heaven? Or will being Muslim send me to heaven? Is God going to ask my nationality to send me to heaven or hell? Or is God going to ask my religion to send me to heaven or hell?
The people before 1947 who didn’t have Pakistan, did they put Pakistan first or Islam?

The answer is clear.

No one is telling you to give up your religion.

It's not just about individuality, it's about society as a whole.

If Pakistani society has no Islamic influence then the idea of Pakistan as a state ceases to exist.

That's what they want you to think. The concept of Pakistan is stronger than that and it becomes strengthened when the crutches are removed.

That's what they want you to think. The concept of Pakistan is stronger than that and it becomes strengthened when the crutches are removed.
It's not tbh, and that's evident by the way Pakistani liberals act. No different to Indians, in fact they become one and the same and begun to have nostalgia over partition, sucking up to India.

Just face the facts, Pakistan was created on the two-nation theory, Muslims and Hindus have a polar opposite way of life and wants.

Muslims prefer their society Islamically influenced at least to a degree, Hindus want a copy of what the west has (liberalism) + infused with their idol worshipping.

Once you become liberal or only pro-Islam on an incredibly indivualistic basis, then that theory is removed from practicality. If those people are happy with that it removes the purpose of Pakistan; it's the same society as India and no reason to be divided that's why they suck up.

EDIT: I will write a proper post on this and tag you.

Last edited:
Does it have to be an either/or binary choice ? In some cases an individual may be religious yet not a nationalist, in others the person could be nationalistic yet not religious (like marxists who do not believe in any god/religion), in yet other cases people might not be either, or a mix of both.

Don't talk about Potatoes, Please.

Vaḷḷi (Tamil: வள்ளி) ("Creeper, Sweet potato plant") is a Hindu goddess,

LOL. By that standard, there would be lots of things that one could not talk about. I like potatoes, right next to my steak. :D

If this question is posed in India, the answer will almost always be 'India first', because this question is always loaded and never without a context. Hindus think Muslims will answer 'Islam first' and therefore they need to have an opposite stance. Muslims know this is a test of patriotism so they will also answer 'India first'.

Quite cunning both you lot :lol:

Idk....me, probably. So its gonna be religion then ig

Think of it this way, who will be more loyal, a secular Pakistani who believes in the state above all or a religious person who would put religion before the state and would move to another to live happily ever after and not think twice?

There is a reason why the mullahs were against the creation of Pakistan, to them it makes no difference. There is a reason why a certain type of Pakistani becomes a member of TTP or ISIS. What can we learn from the breakdown of Syria into ISIS control? What can we learn from the Al Qaeda psyops in Pakistan?

Religion is an ambiguous and at times a vague construct in an age where 5th gen warfare and psyops are sophisticated. You can switch a patriot into a traitor very easily.

To ensure our long term survival as a civilization, inclusivity of our minorities and to culturally and morally mog India we must make the shift to Jinnah's original design.

India is a Roman geographic name for the Indus land. These people suffer from an identity crisis and poor geography lessons.

Last edited:
You brainwashed cretin, Turk in Turkey is a social construct and not genetic. Original Turks are nomads from central Asia now you have a Mezze of blonde European and Middle Eastern looking "Turks".
You try to figure out whether Sweden will speak Arabic or Russian in the near future Swedecuck.

I don't need genetics lessons from faggots.

Partition helped India in many ways , it got all hindus educated about Islam , united hindus , strengthened the foundation of 5000 years old Indian culture .
Most Hindus also supported partition in hopes that all Muslims would leave for Pakistan and that from there they would be able to destroy Pakistan and "reclaim" their lands back. Many prominent and well respected leaders in the Hindu community endorsed Jinnah and supported his idea of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom