What's new

Religion first or your country

Religion first or your country

• Country

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Religion

Votes: 47 58.0%

• Total voters
Our two sects are named after Indian cities, and Shia simp to Iran, salafists to Saudis

Need a Pakistani sect- most nations did it to control thier populace from getting influenced by foreigners
Do you have anything in mind?

Perhaps should create and name our sect after Kasur. It is where Bulleh Shah is buried.

Just wanted to take opinion of PDF members because in the video... Pakistani people are saying religion comes first and indian the country

I also vote for country

For Pakistanis, religion is embedded in its state and vice versa. Don't forget these are the same Pakistanis out of 90+% are willing to die for their country. I would have rather hoped that they "live for" the country. But, it is what it is...

I miss the "both" button. Me think as God is always and in anything, he is also with and within a country. So doing good for the country and the people in the country is praising God at the same time. Sorry, me dont understand the separation.

Need a Pakistani sect- most nations did it to control thier populace from getting influenced by foreigners
Sure. I am ready to bear the responsibilities of being an Imaam for this new sect.

From now on, all you disciples bring forth 0.75% of your income to your Imaam's account for he will guide you to the right path :enjoy:

Allowed????😂😂😂😂 It was their own land

Jinnah was advising them to properly partition India

So their could be a Hindu state, a Sikh state, a Christian state, Muslim states

That way everyone has space to implement their own faith and culture, under their own government

It was worthless one India bullshit that tried to convince everyone that India should not be divided and was for everyone

That was a LIE,, now the Hindus want a hindutva extremist state and hundreds of millions of minorities are stuck

That's why partition is happening inside India, where people are moving to areas where they have their own communities

At this rate India will partition again because in such a diverse state, a Hindu extremist rashtra is not possible

Jinnah was right and we have to follow through now
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pakistanis extract their code of ethics from islam...every society needs different principles...Chinese society may have confuscianism. If Pakistanis start following the basic tenants and haquq ul ibaad teachings thats religion in its true spirit .they would actually be like serving Pakistan and half of our problems would already be over.
Unfortunately our people focus on praying 5 times, fasting etc. but in worldly matters they have greed, nepotism, lying and other social ills and everthing against islam.Pakistan itself is a piece of land like any other nation and only values and ethics can keep it Intact.

Sure. I am ready to bear the responsibilities of being an Imaam for this new sect.

From now on, all you disciples bring forth 0.75% of your income to your Imaam's account for he will guide you to the right path :enjoy:

Annual or monthly income?

What about taxation benefits from the government? Will it be written under charity or investment?

The proposed .75 percent is a lucrative option compared to regularly available mainstream groups who offer ranges between 2.5 to 12.5.

If we follow the original ideology of jinnah its the country that comes first.
Where did he say that?

In fact Muhammad Ali's ideology was religion first. Otherwise he would not have betrayed his country for his co-religion fellows.

Annual or monthly income?

What about taxation benefits from the government? Will it be written under charity or investment?

The proposed .75 percent is a lucrative option compared to regularly available mainstream groups who offer ranges between 2.5 to 12.5.
10% discount for yearly advanced payment. A further 15% discount for PDF keyboard Generals and Field Marshalls :enjoy:

You could believe in something today, and change your mind in a few years. But a Turk will always be a Turk.

Blut & Ehre

You brainwashed cretin, Turk in Turkey is a social construct and not genetic. Original Turks are nomads from central Asia now you have a Mezze of blonde European and Middle Eastern looking "Turks".

Back
Top Bottom