What's new

Rationale discussion with indian members on PDF simply isn,t possible

IMO, some trolling is fine as long as it's not directed at anyone personally and isn't rabid in it's tone. Also, troll posts can be a facet of one's overall posts here, but should never become the sole gimmick.

Now, is this a troll post?:unsure:

Man you are a die hard fan of Mr. Alagiri! :D Arent you :P

" Trolling " imho is like corruption --- It may be controlled to a certain extent , never quite eliminated.

However members skilled in debate or those with a great reputation for sensible posts ( which is difficult over a prolonged period of time since PDF addicts may succumb sooner or later to some rash word or expression used by a newbie) can take the initiative in having clean , healthy discussions -- Disagreeing yet without usage of offensive words , or mudslinging or innuendos.

That's all that it takes. Politeness to a fellow poster.

Either reply politely or DON'T REPLY at all if he cannot keep forum decorum . Just type out whatever you were intending to say to the "maverick" , as a post directed to the other forum members ( without mentioning anyone's name of course ) or to the general audience.

Used this technique quite well both to save myself from the occasional-impulse-to-flame and also to maintain standards of discussion .

Works well for me every time. :)

Hi everyone) About a month ago when i signed up on PDF i was expecting a rationale and fruitful discussion here on PDF without any trolling but i was simply wrong .Many times i reported posts of pakistani members and took side of indian members because i thought they are victims of trolling but after almost one month observation i have noticed that trolling and offensive posts starts and ends with the indian members on PDF.I can,t remember the username of a pakistani member it was like "saan or shan" was once having a fight with the indian member and when i reported his post and got angry with him he said that "i am new here and soon you will find out the real nature of our indian neighbours ,they are all hinduvadis" Man if you are reading this thread then i just want to say sorry to you because you were damn right.Because of the following reasons i think having a rationale and fruitful conservation without any trolling or anger with indian members is simply not possible and hence they deserve no respect on PDF.So far i have never seen a single pakistan obsessed indian member on PDF who is not here for trolling.
1)They are extreme hypocrites.
2)They are always in denial mode even if you talk with proof and logic.
3)They have strong trolling community here even if they know their fellow indian is wrong and trolling but they never report him and always take side of him while on the other hand our moderators treat everyone equally i literally saw them banning pakistani members .
4)They talk about terrorism and against religion but they are all fundamentally hindus with extremist mindset.
5)And finally they feel offended when we laugh ,when they criticize chinese economy ,say india a next super power and they won all wars without explaining the facts :lol: :lol:
Old pakistani members on PDF please correct if i am wrong

Hate to say but i can relate to you. I was very much pro Indian when i joined back in 2010. Any old member can confirm it.

Still i don't agree with you totally, i' am sure there are many great Indian members.

Hate to say but i can relate to you. I was very much pro Indian when i joined back in 2010. Any old member can confirm it.

Still i don't agree with you totally, i' am sure there are many great Indian members.

I was pro Idian when I joined this forum. Now I hate Indians and Pakistanis :o:

Indians and pakistanis keep here on fighting that who is troll between them. :lol:

The fact is the biggest trolls are chinese here.

The truth.

I am serious here. The Chinese troll the most here.

No way man. Is JayAtl a Chinese? :lol:

I actually consider you to be a poster that have intelligent things to say. You have kept trolling to a minimum.

I have trolled as well.

But the mendacity and the viciousness of the PRC brigade cannot be matched. They continually keep doing it, and even for no reason.

At least when a Pakistani does it, it is usually in response to a sanctimonious Indian poster.

It's not just PDF, it is even sites like The Economist, Guardian and other news websites you have Chinese posters coming in and trolling the hell out of them.

Their viciousness, and their racism is just on another whole level.

I actually consider you to be a poster that have intelligent things to say. You have kept trolling to a minimum.

I have trolled as well.

But the mendacity and the viciousness of the PRC brigade cannot be matched. They continually keep doing it, and even for no reason.

At least when a Pakistani does it, it is usually in response to a sanctimonious Indian poster.

It's not just PDF, it is even sites like The Economist, Guardian and other news websites you have Chinese posters coming in and trolling the hell out of them.

Their viciousness, and their racism is just on another whole level.

Sorry, I cannot agree.

And I have proof. :P (I started saving some of these quotes when Indians outright denied it was even happening).

All the posters below used Indian flags and Indian slang (such as calling Pakistanis by the rude name below).

jeremy;2572059 said:
bloody slit eyed chinks..raped by japanese and now will be raped again and surrender in mass with porkistanni army:rofl:

jeremy;2572110 said:
go and thank japanese also who rapedd your mothers :rofl:

jeremy;2572142 said:
He is saying

oh motherfker,dont you have other task to do??porrkistanis are fooling you.
porrkistanis too call you chinks and they also know that chinks produce copies:rofl:

jeremy;2572264 said:
greatest day in history when chinkis were raped by japanese:lol:
and chinese dragon is son of that japaneses:rofl:

go n outsource your mother you mfker chink

Rose-Rose;2583960 said:
why so??i am new here.
plz welcome slant eyed chinks faggots

Rose-Rose;2583987 said:
we are noodles or slant eyed faggots or slit eyed faggots or .1 mm chinks

Rose-Rose;2583981 said:
we chinks should say thks to our copy paste party for paying us.Our govt hide facts unlike indians

we are proud slant eyed faggots and high IQ

hippy;2618254 said:
you stupid chink.This is the views of our officer about chink forces:rofl:

Pedo Mo;2632127 said:
chup kar chinki faggot:lol:

Rana Pukey;2634769 said:
Kyun be panchodh lyari or makran ke sheedi nahin hai tere interest ke liye? Saale katwe

Don't you understand English you chink faggot?:lol:

chink_faggot;2642681 said:
****** pagladeshi with ugly chinks faggots:rofl:

AkhandIndia;2296993 said:
another brain fart by commie chink:rofl:

ChineseChink;2428416 said:
you are two cent faggotss and bloody slant eyed chinks.
you people eat human babies and must be killed.
you are threat to humanity

ChineseChink;2428417 said:
shup up bloody slant eyed chinks.

rama;2438628 said:
oh thats y u chinks invented paper.. To clean ur dirty a$$, well i can guess ur pre toilet paper era( may b d reason y our western 'mughal' neighbours are so gud in licking chinese a$$).

Chini;2449304 said:
if india wants to rise then indians must kill slant eyes chinks faggots.
chinks are 2mm copy cats.:rofl:
they are dangerous to whole world.

Rig Vedic;2152739 said:
Anyway, here is something to help you sleep better -

slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink slanty-eyed chink

onlineman;2192528 said:
then its better to keep your a&& shut fugly slant eyed chink.
dont whine about your vote.

0.5-mm;2536986 said:
.55 chink faggots:rofl:

0.5-mm;2537001 said:
thank you chink.I think you are the son of japanese:rofl:

0.5-mm;2537004 said:
you deserve this mofuker chink

0.5-mm;2537013 said:
you fking son of chink whoree:rofl:
all hail chink IQ:rofl: control your own poor chinks

0.5-mm;2537016 said:
indians dont like porkistanis.They are center of islamic terrosim and suicide bomber.
Inshallah this fking **** hole goes to gutter

0.5-mm;2537079 said:
i hate chinks
i hate porkistaniss
i hate kangladeshis
and those black monkeys lankans:rofl:

TNT@;2545296 said:
typical 2 cent chink faggot

Pottystan;2559628 said:
Slant eyed chink faggots opened another india thread:hitwall:

Now, can you find me even 1% of where Chinese called Indians by any equivalent to "chink faggot"... such as "fucking nigger" or anything like that?

I didn't think so buddy. :P

Last edited:
@Chinese-Dragon If Indian Users start digging up old threads ,friend --believe me , we can show you some of the nastiest comments made by Chinese members like ShChinese , Greyboy , Speeder ( the Iq card pulling guy ) etc etc which outmatch any of those posted above .

Its just that most Indian members don't preserve those bad memories to spoil the current environment, we prefer to be optimistic and move ahead and not treat Chinese members solely by what a few individuals write.

And I know that you were the Target of some Indian trolls in the past , but what is really unfortunate is that you choose to ignore hundreds of good Indian members who have had great discussions with you and focus on a few bad apples instead.

My random guess , All those quoted above have been perma banned loooong since.

I agree that all sides have bad apples.

@Chinese-Dragon If Indian Users start digging up old threads ,friend --believe me , we can show you some of the nastiest comments made by Chinese members like ShChinese , Greyboy , Speeder ( the Iq card pulling guy ) etc etc which outmatch any of those posted above .

I seeeeriously doubt that. Did you even read the quotes above? :P

I know Greyboy, and even the things he says in Hong Kong Cantonese slang (so that non-Chinese can't read what he said) are nowhere close to the stuff above.

Anyway, I've seen of many cases where Indians even use the above kind of racial abuse on their fellow Northeast Indians. If they use that kind of racial abuse on their fellow Indians, how can Chinese be spared?

I agree that all sides have bad apples.

I seeeeriously doubt that. Did you even read the quotes above? :P

I know Greyboy, and even the things he says in Hong Kong Cantonese slang (so that non-Chinese can't read what he said) are nowhere close to the stuff above.

Anyway, I've seen of many cases where Indians even use the above kind of racial abuse on their fellow Northeast Indians. If they use that kind of racial abuse on their fellow Indians, how can Chinese be spared?

Of Course I read them . What are you thinking .

Obviously Chinki is a dirty bit of racial abuse along with Chini/ slanty eyed /faggot ---other variations but you should also see some posts about Slumdogs , Crap, toilet , hygene --- I noticed a Thai guy once remarks that "Indians are so dirty that even Chinese hookers dont sit next to them " and of course there is the bringing up of the old "low iq" reference every time in every rational discussion started or carried on by Indian members .

MY POINT is why not totally ignore such posters and focus only on the good ones ? We can't expect a Utopian environment anywhere can we ?

Obviously Chinki is a dirty bit of racial abuse along with Chini/ slanty eyed /faggot ---other variations but you should also see some posts about Slumdogs , Crap, toilet , hygene --- I noticed a Thai guy once remarks that "Indians are so dirty that even Chinese hookers dont sit next to them " and of course there is the bringing up of the old "low iq" reference every time in every rational discussion started or carried on by Indian members .

MY POINT is why not totally ignore such posters and focus only on the good ones ? We can't expect a Utopian environment anywhere can we ?

I was just responding to the claim made by Ravi Nair.

He's a new guy here, so I thought he missed all that stuff. :P

Thankfully, most of the "extreme" racial abuse started dying down when India's growth rate dropped, after which I guess they stopped focusing so much on China and Chinese, and started paying more attention to their own internal problems.

You still get them coming back once in a while, but not a torrent like before.

who is the 'good one' among chinese posters, got any specific name in mind?

Back
Top Bottom