What's new

Ramzan Kareem Mubarak

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well day After Tommorow is Ramazan In UAE dont know about pakistan but Happy Ramazan Mubarak to all hope we become true muslims even after Ramazan hope what ever sins we have done ALMIGHTY ALLAH forgive us and let them go hope we help to those who needy and Ramazan Mubarak to alll memebers who are not muslims and to all over the world INSHAHALLAH we become true muslims this time this is our chance to show our loylity to ALMIGHTY ALLAHSAB KO DILLY RAMAZAN MUBARAK FROM SUPER FALCON

Thanks for creating this thread Falcon.

Happy Ramzan/Ramadhan Mubarak to everybody
May this blessing month of Ramadhan bring a lot of happiness and joy in your life and please do not forget the flood effectees in Pakistan. Keep them in your prayers, if possible help them financially or physically

well zaki bhai amazing comment 100 time better than mine thanx for such a positive thought thanx alot for your kindnessssss hope we do something to those who need us as anyway possible

Man fasting is gonna be difficult here in Toronto when the sun goes down at 9 pm! and comes up really early!

But InshaAllah it's gonna be alright. Happy ramadan mubarak to all;)

Man fasting is gonna be difficult here in Toronto when the sun goes down at 9 pm! and comes up really early!

ramadan kareem to all !

any news tomorow or thursday

thanks

ya i know, i always had that problem too lol well need to hold tight for the coming time :P Ramzam Kareen Mubarak to everyone here, may Allah grant all your wishes and I hope one day we can walk across the border to wish each other too :)

ya i know, i always had that problem too lol well need to hold tight for the coming time :P Ramzam Kareen Mubarak to everyone here, may Allah grant all your wishes and I hope one day we can walk across the border to wish each other too :)

:smitten: I also agree with you. I wish Bangladesh, Pakistan and India start Ramazan at the same day:smitten:

ramadan1.jpg

ramadan25.jpg

Ramadan Kareem to All Indian, Bangladeshi and fellow Pakistani Muslim brothers.

During Ramadan, Paradise Opens its Doors, Hell Closes its and Satan's are Chained​

Hadith - Ahmad and

an-Nasa'i

Ramzan Mabrook ! May Allah Subhanahu-wa-Ta'ala increase our Eeman and make us steadfast in these trying times, in delivering our duties as Muslims!

Special prayers are due on us, for the people affected by the natural disaster!

MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL !​

RAMZAN KAREEM MUbarik To ALL muslims !!

in Pushtu we call it ROJA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom