What's new

Trend: Ahlan Wasahlan, Al Bakistan!

Every German i have interacted with knows English, and not the broken kind. Decent grasp on the language. Most Europeans are bilingual, some multilingual.

You need to get out more often.

If you go in the heartland of Germany or France or Japan, you won't find people who speak English. The Europeans have an option to learn a second (and third) language in school and not everyone chooses English. Many chose another continental European language.

Once again, it come down to personal choice: that simple concept at the core of liberalism that eludes Pakistani liberal fascists.

worse chutiya i ever seen . go lick more and more you will be remain a slave

You need to get out more often.

If you go in the heartland of Germany or France or Japan, you won't find people who speak English. The Europeans have an option to learn a second (and third) language in school and not everyone chooses English. Many chose another continental European language.

Once again, it come down to personal choice: that simple concept at the core of liberalism that eludes Pakistani liberal fascists.

If it were you, you had to choose the company of a liberal fascist or a right wing mulla nutjob who would you choose?

I'd go with the liberal, fun people.

We should pass a resolution in Al Bunjab assembly and discard letter this disgusting letter P from Al Angrezia and Letter Paay from al urduia InshAllah this will help us get near our goal of 50% Al Bakistani - Al Arabiya
:omghaha::omghaha:

This is Ancient Mauryan Indian Land, they are turning it into Arabia. Disgusting.

retarded ..:rolleyes:
No he's not. Pakistan is Ancient Indian land under the Mauryan Empire.
9r1sm9.jpg

yes, in India too you can find many cars, buses, trucks with that saudi emblem being most common in sunni areas. arabic is used in windshield glasses. a new trend here is, when you build your house, some arabic flex printed poster is placed in front.(I cannot read arabic, so no idea what it is). recently, some fellows were arrested in north kerala because these bc's were running a SUV modified to look like police car of UAE with arab name plates. I believe Indian muslims love for arabia is 100 times more than Pakistanis :D
daya_210812_dubai1.jpg

Kasargod: Ambition Overdrive? Man with 'UAE Police Car' Caught!

Kerala Arabi:
Arabic:
Reading Arabic 'different' for the brain, new study suggests -- ScienceDaily
Research Study Says: Arabic Makes Your Brain Work More

Last edited:
This is Ancient Mauryan Indian Land, they are turning it into Arabia. Disgusting.

No he's not. Pakistan is Ancient Indian land under the Mauryan Empire.
9r1sm9.jpg
so according to your point of view . india = ancient muslim land
history-of-india2.gif

Mughal Empire wasn't ancient.:disagree:
And it was Ancient Uzbek Turk land, not Muslim.
ancient or not who cares . it was ruled by us approx 1000 years so its our land too ..
as Uzbeks and Turks weren't MUSLIM ..:-)

ancient or not who cares . it was ruled by us approx 1000 years so its our land too ..
as Uzbeks and Turks weren't MUSLIM ..:-)
Muslims never ruled India for 1000 years, stop lying.
Pakistanis never ruled anything. Not even there own land.
Uzbeks and Turks treated Pakistanis like second class citizens.LOL.
The main aim of the Mughal Empire was looting, not religion therefore making it a Uzbek Turk empire not Muslim.:)

this is the stupidest thing i have heard. i dont think so anyone think like that.

its just a fashion trend and NOTHING wrong with that.

There is also this fashion trend of using wrong spellings on vehicles by teenagers/youngsters so what you call it?

I think this is a clear violation of Road Transport authorities guidelines in Pakistan.

Here in India there are strict rules on how a number plate should be written.

Last edited:
Muslims never ruled India for 1000 years, stop lying.
Pakistanis never ruled anything. Not even there own land.
Uzbeks and Turks treated Pakistanis like second class citizens.LOL.
The main aim of the Mughal Empire was looting, not religion therefore making it a Uzbek Turk empire not Muslim.:)
bitter truth ... accept it bro ..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom