What's new

Trend: Ahlan Wasahlan, Al Bakistan!

ANY ONE WHO KNOWS ARABIC WELL WILL BE OF THE OPINION THAT ARABIC IS A COMPLETE LANGUAGE .
EVERY ARABIC ALPHABET HAS A DIFFERENT SOUND . THERE IS GREAT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ز +ض+ظ+ذ
THESE ALPHABETS WHEN IT COMES TO SOUND . IN URDU ALL THESE SOUND SAME . BUT IN ARABIC TOTALLY DIFFERENT. ALSO ث+ص+س HAVE DIFFERENT VOICE . THE ONES WHO LEARNED HOLY QURAN WITH TAJWEED KNOW THESE ALPHABETS .

DUDES NEED TO LEARN ARABIC BEFORE POINTING OUT ERRORS . IT IS A GREAT LANGUAGE .

They are turning our beautiful ancient Indian land into Arabia :tsk:
cat-lol.jpg

:lol: i was reading this yesterday and was smiling that ting some people are gone nuts when they are getting irritated over use of Arabic words and they call it "turning Pakistan into Arab colony" the question is so we all are English colonies too since we are using number plates written in English?

We should pass a resolution in Al Bunjab assembly and discard letter this disgusting letter P from Al Angrezia and Letter Paay from al urduia InshAllah this will help us get near our goal of 50% Al Bakistani - Al Arabiya

Most bakistanies not Pakistanis thing if they can write their name in Arabic they are forgiven from their sins and, I am willing to bet these are the same who probably can't read or write.

Most bakistanies not Pakistanis thing if they can write their name in Arabic they are forgiven from their sins and, I am willing to bet these are the same who probably can't read or write.

this is the stupidest thing i have heard. i dont think so anyone think like that.

its just a fashion trend and NOTHING wrong with that.

There is also this fashion trend of using wrong spellings on vehicles by teenagers/youngsters so what you call it?

532ef737ec380.jpg

Why borrow Arabic words or alphabet sounds while the national language still remains Urdu?

Which part of our "national language" Urdu contains the letters "L", "E", and "C"?

Oh wait, I guess using English letters written in Urdu is OK.

Why not use "Llaam", "Ain" and "Seen"?

What is it about these liberal fascists that makes them such blithering imbeciles?

Last edited:
this is the stupidest thing i have heard. i dont think so anyone think like that.

its just a fashion trend and NOTHING wrong with that.

No the stupidest thing would be a journalist ignoring the ground realities.

There is also this fashion trend of using wrong spellings on vehicles by teenagers/youngsters so what you call it?

Have you ever considered that they might not know they are spelling it wrong.

Saying Al Pakistan is like saying The Pakistan. The = Al, only used to stress, emphasize or define particular clause, phrase or noun.

:lol: i was reading this yesterday and was smiling that ting some people are gone nuts when they are getting irritated over use of Arabic words and they call it "turning Pakistan into Arab colony" the question is so we all are English colonies too since we are using number plates written in English?

The current English numbers are actually the original Arabic numbers.

Arabic numerals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wAllah e Habibi shoo mushkilah... why would police arrest such people when they have CM and PM a Saudi viceroy to Pakistan.. Hazrat Ameer Ul Momineen Mian Nawaz Sharif al-roywindwi.. :P

No the stupidest thing would be a journalist ignoring the ground realities.

Have you ever considered that they might not know they are spelling it wrong.
1. the ground reality is that some neo-liberals extremists are obsessed with anything that sounds Arabic. I am sure one day they will find faults with their own names. thats not our headache if they have some insecurities.

If number plates in English do not make Pakistan an English colony then number plates in Arabic also dont make us an Arab colony.

2. NO they know it well as they are educated lot but its a fashion trend for them

Saying Al Pakistan is like saying The Pakistan. The = Al, only used to stress, emphasize or define particular clause, phrase or noun.

The current English numbers are actually the original Arabic numbers.

Arabic numerals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some People are still feeling inferior despite hundreds of years of conversion they still have ancient insecurities so these neo-liberal extremists are only showing their own insecurities.

Its juts a language just like English.

To me it's about the fact that these people are not using the standard issue licence plates (which in my opinion are pretty cool), which is compulsory. Before they used to save those standard one time-issued plates because they were "jainvan" and would fetch a better price for the car when sold with them being brand spanking new :cuckoo:. I don't really care about the Arabic or the English but I wouldn't mind seeing standard issue plates in Urdu though.

BTW, the Punjab government stopped issuing those standard issue plates since Jan of this year and now you have to go get them made yourself which is resulting in this stupidity again. Then these idiots go abroad come back and say "yar kia system hai unka! sub licence plates aik he tarhan ki!" :tsk:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom