What's new

Ramzan Kareem Mubarak

Ramzan kareem

ra-large5.jpg

Happy month of Ramadan everyone!

Ramadan is not just a month, its a way of life. And frankly, my favorite time of the year. :)

Ramadan Kareem to all the Muslims all over the World.

I probably won't be coming to the forum this Ramadan, as I want to focus more on becoming a better Muslim for this life and the hereafter. Wish me luck, and hopefully will meet you guys after Ramadan Inshallah.

Will remember my brothers/sisters in religion and the other brothers/sisters in humanity. Hope you guys remember me in your prayers as well.

Aik bar to dekha do Ramzan mien Madina
Beshak bna lo Aqa mehman 2 ghari ka :cry:

Ramzan Mubarik to all

Well month of happiness to al muslima all around the world month of love peace and forgiveness

ramadan kareem to all !

any news tomorow or thursday

thanks

I belive it should u tommrow according to the Islamic calender however , being in north america cont we have to wait for the chand iam sure you will hear it about i bro kahir mubrak to everyone.

Thank you Super Falcon for this thread . . . I congratulate all my brothers on the occasion of holy month of Ramadan :wave:
272ramdan.gif

Congratulations to all muslim brothers and sisters, uncle and aunties.

Happy Fasting..

how does it feel when the whole family has given you the responsibility to wake them up for sehri and you are feeling soooo sleepy :blink:
Well i hv been given the responsibilty today and i am feeling sleeeeepy :confused: still an hour to go :cry:

Why i am having a feeling that today if i sleep now it will be the most pursukoon neend ever !!! Yesterday i was awake the same time now and i was fresh no neend but today Itss like someone is giving me a lory.. sleep now, sleeeeep dont miss the comfort of todays sleep.. Forget every thing just close your eyes and sleep.
Wow it took me 30 min to compose this message, 30 more to go.
Ya Allah aj mujhay sb ko roza rekhwanay ki toufeeq ata ferma. Ameen

s11447.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom