What's new

Racist road rage attack on Korean-American Air Force veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to bust your wild dream. first China is not an immigrant country. second. the least immigrant ones we want is muslims. go try your luck somewhere else.

^^^

For everyone who thinks the Chinese and Pakistanis can ever be more than just formal trading partners.

^^^

For everyone who thinks the Chinese and Pakistanis can ever be more than just formal trading partners.
Their arrogance is no different from the White redneck racists. Could it be because of the made-in-Germany Ideology of Communism? These Chinese are beginning to think they are White :lol:

Wow, you seem to suffer from Trump syndrome. It's okay, no matter how much you try you will never be White. You will always be Chinamen to the Americans.

@dsr478 @war&peace @lastofthepatriots

What the f ck you talking about? :crazy:
Keep banging your head to the floor aint make you smarter

^^^

Because pakistanis cant think beyond religion
If you want relation more than just formal trading patner, should go with Arab , Turkey , Malaysia and Indonesia ..
with China , its pure Business :coffee:

Gud luck with that

Because pakistanis cant think beyond religion
If you want relation more than just formal trading patner, should go with Arab , Turkey , Malaysia and Indonesia ..
with China , its pure Business :coffee:

Gud luck with that

No, I want things kept as pure business. I just hope that the idiots who think China is Pakistan's lover to understand there is no love between either of us.

Fundamentally, Americans are a very good and fair people. A lot of these comments are based on ignorance and hatred.

As for this lady, she is an outlier; as disgusting as she may be.

Also Trump's methodology HAS allowed alot of these cretins to come out of the shadows and publicly display their racism.

I do acknowledge there is tremendous latent racism present in many Americans.

That being said, at their core Americans are a fair and very good people.
Most American are racist in nature. Trump help unleash this suppress feeling inside. Ask yourself, how come a racist like trump can be selected as presidential? There daily occurance of racist problem happen in US.

^^^

Sorry for the rant of others. Pakistan will always be the neighbor of China. This is a fact that cannot be changed. It’s good to have good relationship with neighbors when mutual respect is given to each other’s.

Sorry for the rant of others. Pakistan will always be the neighbor of China. This is a fact that cannot be changed. It’s good to have good relationship with neighbors when mutual respect is given to each other’s.

Don't apologise, this is between me and them. You took no part in this.

Of course, but let's keep it that way. Alliances are not friendships, this relationship should be kept at a purely business-related level.

Going beyond that makes the eventual break-up awkward.

China is not an immigrant country so any encouragement of more Muslims moving to China (same applies to non Muslims) i agree with @pher and @Offshore should have their heads examined like that @Hassan_Ishtiaq. Muslims would do better moving to Europe or USA. We saw massive influx of Muslim refugees flooding Europe during the crisis, just shows these two continents are the best to welcome more people.

Exactly!! I don't know why Muslims immigrate to America or Britain when it's full of racists

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/...including-mohammed-in-muslim-region-1.5465663

On the other hand Chinese are very friendly people and Muslim immigrants should be encouraged to go to China especially since modern China consists of Islamic lands in it's Western regions.
Average Chinese do tend to be very friendly but China is not an immigrant nation by policy. Very few people get permanent residence cards and citizenship is near impossible. I think the policy would open up a bit but far from the levels of Europe and America. Actually many people from China follow the immigration events of Europe and are very spooked by the events that have occurred and would prefer a more insular nation.

What do you mean by "Islamic lands"? Is anywhere with any traces of the Islamic religion considered "Islamic lands"? By saying this you might worry many Chinese as they are very sensitive towards these these things. Many will interpret this as justification to eventually invade China under a caliphate banner. Chinese actually care little about the religious aspect, they don't have much thoughts on it but is very sensitive towards invasions due to recent history.

Wow, you seem to suffer from Trump syndrome. It's okay, no matter how much you try you will never be White. You will always be Chinamen to the Americans.
I don't think most Chinese have a problem with being perceived as "Chinamen" or have a problem with holding onto the Chinese identity. It's not an insult, not to PRC Chinese anyways. The words themselves don't hold much offence, just the intent shows unfriendliness.

Their arrogance is no different from the White redneck racists. Could it be because of the made-in-Germany Ideology of Communism? These Chinese are beginning to think they are White :lol:
Chinese never thought they are "white" as in European, its a bit more complex than that. There is more to race and ethnicity than skin colour. North East Asian's evolution for light skin occurred separately from the Europeans. If you were referring to skin colour then its been that way for thousands of years, its sort of ingrained in the culture. Thousands of years ago when Chinese civilization was composed of warring states or pre-warring states, the elites and scholars were light skinned compared to the labourers, same people, different pigmentation due to exposure to the elements. There is a trend for some people to get a tan but wouldn't necessarily prefer something even darker. You can't apply the same standards when the environment is different. All east asian nations are the same in this regard, Korea perhaps even more so. Also look at Japan and their geishas. This is not because of the communist ideology as China isn't even "communist" in its actual ideology, just the "Communist Party" runs the show. I hope people's feeling aren't hurt by this view of skin colour but this is not a sensitive topic in China nor is it backed by malicious intent.

Wow, that's such a racist thing to say. Are you a Trump worshipper by any chance?

Also I know so many Muslims who have already migrated to China and are living there and giving dawah, Alhamdulilah.
Are they Pakistani? Sounds like its part of a cultural exchange program. When they "migrated" to China what kind of arrangement do they have? Permanent residence, citizenship, Visa stay, or other? Where do they usually live in China? Usually foreigners like staying in the big cities.

Last edited:
Don't apologise, this is between me and them. You took no part in this.

Of course, but let's keep it that way. Alliances are not friendships, this relationship should be kept at a purely business-related level.

Going beyond that makes the eventual break-up awkward.
There are many thing exclusive for Pakistan from China due to deep relationship.

https://thediplomat.com/2018/03/chi...-missile-optical-tracking-system-to-pakistan/

We are also grateful for the centrifuges technology that Pakistan pass on to us in the 90s and access to F-16.

... China is not an immigrant nation by policy. Very few people get permanent residence cards and citizenship is near impossible...

Honestly, both China, India, and maybe Vietnam are the nations that don't need immigrants due to their high population levels. IMO, it isn't fair to the local population due to lack of resources. IIRC, China is trying to eliminate poverty within their own nation. Adding more people would severely hamper their efforts. I guess the only exception would be for those that possess knowledge where the local population lack.

Well, ladies and gentleman. Chinese posters are expressing themselves openly regarding Islam. I don't have a problem with their views, but Pakistanis should be careful. US, China, or India, none of these people have our interests at heart. And that's a very sad thing for me to say as a former supporter of China. Materialistic people will never understand the value of friendship and loyalty.

Iron brothers are not worth dollars and gold.

Honestly, both China, India, and maybe Vietnam are the nations that don't need immigrants due to their high population levels. IMO, it isn't fair to the local population due to lack of resources. IIRC, China is trying to eliminate poverty within their own nation. Adding more people would severely hamper their efforts. I guess the only exception would be for those that possess knowledge where the local population lack.
China is a very different place compared to North America where it was once an undeveloped piece of land and needed external population to grow. China already has the people, declining demographics would still create a better environment and economy compared to before. Resolving the basic problems of Chinese society or as the official term goes "rejuvenate" itself supersedes desires for immigrants, except a few exceptional ones. Even if China becomes as wealthy as the US on a per capita basis, I don't think they will implement the same immigration policies, it might be more similar to Japan's policies than US's. Europe on the other hand had been wealthy for more than a hundred years before immigration was even considered. The migrant crisis in Europe is really not helping the idea of mass immigration catch on in China, news is international.

Well, ladies and gentleman. Chinese posters are expressing themselves openly regarding Islam. I don't have a problem with their views, but Pakistanis should be careful. US, China, or India, none of these people have our interests at heart. And that's a very sad thing for me to say as a former supporter of China. Materialistic people will never understand the value of friendship and loyalty.

Iron brothers are not worth dollars and gold.
I'm fairly certain that China respects Pakistan's geographic integrity and economic interests unlike some other nations. Different people would have different ideas of "friendship and loyalty", how would you define it? Maybe you find China's participation in "friendship and loyalty" is lacking which is understandable if the interpretations are different. It can't exactly understand all of Pakistan's interests since it doesn't govern that nation. Regardless of your thoughts on China, I still support Pakistan as a nation. Maybe I don't support Pakistan in the friendship and loyalty like fashion you did with China and don't base my support on just feelings.

What incident or incidents have caused your to be a "former supporter"?

Last edited:
What incident or incidents have caused your to be a "former supporter"?
Still dont know ?? U guys use your dirty shoes stepped on their Cop car having flag and threaten to their ppl.

-----------
Chinese Workers Thrash Pak Cops For Harassing Them Over ‘Red-Light’ Area Visit
IANS, 06 Apr, 2018
  • https://media.darpanmagazine.com/news/content/china-****.jpg

Fight Between Chinese Engineers And Pak Police: According to news agency ANI, Pakistan's Dawn News reported that a scuffle broke out shortly after a heated argument between the Chinese engineers and the Pakistani policemen after the latter prevented the Chinese workers from leaving their camp.
https://www.darpanmagazine.com/news...-for-harassing-them-over-redlight-area-visit/

What the f ck you talking about? :crazy:
Did you lose your brain? You know what I'm talking about.
Most American are racist in nature.
And Chinese members on this thread are behaving no different from the KKK Americans.
China is not an immigrant country so any encouragement of more Muslims moving to China (same applies to non Muslims) i agree with @pher and @Offshore should have their heads examined like that @Hassan_Ishtiaq. Muslims would do better moving to Europe or USA. We saw massive influx of Muslim refugees flooding Europe during the crisis, just shows these two continents are the best to welcome more people.
Many Islamic lands are included within modern China. Those lands are our heritage and we Muslims have the right to live in those lands.

Xinjiang_in_China_(de-facto)_(+all_claims_hatched).svg.png

And this is a globalized age. We have so many Chinese coming to Pakistan. It is only fair that China permits Pakistanis and other Muslims immigrate to China.
Chinese never thought they are "white" as in European,
They are acting like White rednecks by imitating racism.
What do you mean by "Islamic lands"?
China's Western territories were and still are Islamic lands. You can at least allow Muslims to immigrate to these Western provinces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom