What's new

Queen Elizabeth the second has passed rest in peace.

What good are that identity, intelligence, and a bomb when you:

1) Still begging with a population of 200 million
2) One phone call and you bend the knee multiple times

If Afghans were banging your ***, the British were doing it, and now the whole collective west.

Pakistanis abroad are not begging, we are thriving. I think that's an isolated problem. Old habits die hard, even the Chinese can't help you :lol:

Yes Indeed British were very kind.

Civilized the people , gave us education, brought technology & Industralization.

We owe a lot to the British and the Queen/Monarchy.

I guess you are in profound grief you want PDF to fundraise a one-way ticket to England. So you can become part of her cemetery crew that lays wreaths weekly.

PS. Don't forget to pack your Kursi Nasheen certificate, or you will have to sit on the floor.

Last edited:
are you sure why the lynching then, of minorities when they speak out.

The only minorities this family lynched was underage girls, the UK commoners too but they ain't minority.

is that the old royal enfield gun made by the british
I prefer my SiGs, brits can have those rusty museum pieces, if lucky, they aren't even allowed to have those poor bastards.

This women ruled over colonies guilt free. She defended her son who groomed children on Epstein Island. Banned minorities from working with her until 1960s. Not to mention "The great star of Africa" stolen from South Africa in 1905 worth 400 million USD. Much more....

She can rest in hell.

A whole thread can be made on her numerous visits to Pakistan.
1662665192583.png

1662665410963.png

1662665488042.png

1662665509761.png

Cant find any with IK as a PM therefore posting one with diana.

1662666080461.png

RIP to the good lady

she was good for Pakistan and helped Pakistan alot

Ayub Khan and Queen Elizabeth were very good friends in the famous meeting Ayub Khan requested that he had alot of labour ready to work but no jobs

She replied we can take them how many do you have

Ayub replied as a joke 1 million?

between 1960-1980 exactly 1 million Pakistani entered UK with the easiest immigration system in the World

this rule was not extended to India and Indian came to Pakistan got fake Pakistani passport and came to UK

we are grateful for that because now we are 3 million strong

My deepest condolences to the family and population of Britannia. RIP

IK as a PM right here in this form would have transformed Pakistan.

And all the taxi drivers and jahils from backwater towns unvetted came flooding in and ruined our reputation.

I would love to say something, but I can feel a ban would come swiftly.

RIP to the good lady

she was good for Pakistan and helped Pakistan alot

Ayub Khan and Queen Elizabeth were very good friends in the famous meeting Ayub Khan requested that he had alot of labour ready to work but no jobs

She replied we can take them how many do you have

Ayub replied as a joke 1 million?

between 1960-1980 exactly 1 million Pakistani entered UK with the easiest immigration system in the World

this rule was not extended to India and Indian came to Pakistan got fake Pakistani passport and came to UK

we are grateful for that because now we are 3 million strong

Lol Shah to zyada shah de wafadar .... do you not know how many Indians/Pak/Bangladeshis were killed intentionally in her reign...your ancestors be rolling in graves right now.

That was post monarchy, Pakistan and global influences.

Imagine if the British empire never landed in the subcontinent.

Pakistan would never have existed for sure. Jinnah and co and their experience in England gave birth to the idea.

So good for us, bad for India. I think the money stolen was worth the end result.

right

I cannot say anything bad about the British they paid their dues and Muslims of subcontinent escaped a lifetime of Hindu slavery

but we will always have 3rd rate scum ungrateful lower class Pakistanis who sh$t in the same plate they eat from and sell themselves to the next highest bidder which today is China

RIP

Just 10 days ago...

Queen Elizabeth says she is deeply saddened by the widespread flooding that has claimed more than 1,000 lives in Pakistan this summer.

Pakistan has seen exceptionally heavy monsoon rains which have triggered flash floods, affecting 33 million people and damaging nearly one million homes. The death toll is reported to be at least 1,061 people.

In a message to President Arif Alvi, Queen Elizabeth said:

“I am deeply saddened to hear of the tragic loss of life and destruction caused by the floods across Pakistan. My thoughts are with all those who have been affected, as well as those working in difficult circumstances to support the recovery efforts. The United Kingdom stands in solidarity with Pakistan as you recover from these terrible events.”

Back
Top Bottom