What's new

Queen Elizabeth the second has passed rest in peace.

I did not say you can't give a damn; I said why the hate?

I mean if you don't give a damn, then why comment on it?? Do you see me commenting on Pakistani internal issue when I don't give a damn as that was not my country?

Instead of giving out hate, why don't you wish Pakistan success, nobody is pointing a gun at your head to write nasty message here, you are doing it on your own accord, right? So why hate someone when you can love someone else?? I mean, did Queen Elizabeth herself piss on your cereal that you have to do this?? You can choose to be positive, but instead you choose to be negative, I just don't get why people do that.
What about the British Opium wars which essentially destroyed China and allowed Japan to hurt China.

Or have you forgotten that as a Chinese man?

What about the British Opium wars which essentially destroyed China and allowed Japan to hurt China.

Or have you forgotten that as a Chinese man?
She wasn't even born then.

Dude, if you have to hate something happened 100 years or more ago, then you probably have some problem, should I hate her as well because US and UK fought in 1812?

Again, I am not saying you can't hate her, go ahead, but nobody is forcing you to do shit here, so why the negative when you can be positive?

She wasn't even born then.

Dude, if you have to hate something happened 100 years or more ago, then you probably have some problem.

Again, I am not saying you can't hate her, go ahead, but nobody is forcing you to do shit here, so why the negative when you can be positive?
Yes but her ancestors were the leaders of such an evil empire. Like Queen Victoria.

Yes but her ancestors were the leaders of such an evil empire.
Dude, you start hating people that's have nothing to do with the people before, you are effectively hating someone for no reason at all. Then I can tell you this, you probably would need to hate the entire world because I can sure at some point any country have done shit that bad on another country, no one in this world is clean, and we need to preach forgiveness and focus on the positive instead of hate, because if we don't do this, we are all going to be drown in hate in an endless cycle, wasn't this is what Qu'ran and Islam teaching as well??

Yes but her ancestors were the leaders of such an evil empire. Like Queen Victoria.

its worse HSBC bank benefited from the opium and its legitimate business to this day. Chin does bussiness with HSBC including the sassoon family. weird.

Dude, you start hating people that's have nothing to do with the people before, you are effectively hating someone for no reason at all. Then I can tell you this, you probably would need to hate the entire world because I can sure at some point any country have done shit that bad on another country, no one in this world is clean, and we need to preach forgiveness and focus on the positive instead of hate, wasn't this is what Qu'ran and Islam teaching as well??
Yes Qur'an and Islam teaches forgiveness, but Islam also teaches justice as well!

I mean if you don't give a damn, then why comment on it?? Do you see me commenting on Pakistani internal issue when I don't give a damn as that was not my country?

Instead of giving out hate, why don't you wish Pakistan success, nobody is pointing a gun at your head to write nasty message here, you are doing it on your own accord, right? So why hate someone when you can love someone else?? I mean, did Queen Elizabeth herself piss on your cereal that you have to do this?? You can choose to be positive, but instead you choose to be negative, I just don't get why people do that.
The forum does not ban anyone from commenting on any thread. One can love or hate whatever but one might want to give reasoning and equally they might not want to.

For monarchy, kings, queens and rulers, I will only say this and should be enough if you posses a brain, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

Okay, fine I was wrong. But why should we care about her?
Again, I did not ask you to care about her, I said if you don't care about her, you don't have to say nasty stuff on her.

Again, if you don't care, then skim away and don't comment, as I said before, I don't care about Pakistan Politics, I wouldn't comment on any of the ongoing topic on the issue. I mean, you choose to say something bad about her, that's literally go against what you just said that you don't care about her. So what gives?

I mean, if you hate her, that's your choice, I am not even telling you not to hate her, if you want to hate her for what she represent, that's your thing, but I said, why focus on the negative when you can just stop comment and instead of channel that negative energy to try to improve something you care dearly for, instead of wishing ill to something you repeatedly said "why would you care"

Again, I did not ask you to care about her, I said if you don't care about her, you don't have to say nasty stuff on her.

Again, if you don't care, then skim away and don't comment, as I said before, I don't care about Pakistan Politics, I wouldn't comment on any of the ongoing topic on the issue. I mean, you choose to say something bad about her, that's literally go against what you just said that you don't care about her. So what gives?

I mean, if you hate her, that's your choice, I am not even telling you not to hate her, if you want to hate her for what she represent, that's your thing, but I said, why focus on the negative when you can just stop comment and instead of channel that negative energy to try to improve something you care dearly for, instead of wishing ill to something you repeatedly said "why would you care"
Well...Since I'm a Pakistani, why should Pakistanis care about the Queen of England?

The forum does not ban anyone from commenting on any thread. One can love or hate whatever but one might want to give reasoning and equally they might not want to.

For monarchy, kings, queens and rulers, I will only say this and should be enough if you posses a brain, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
Well, that's my point.

I am not saying you can't hate someone or something, that's your personal choice. But putting it out there is another thing altogether.

For me, maybe I have seen already enough crazy stuff in my life to know better to focus on my energy on something constructive instead of speaking ill against someone. I don't understand why people would choose to stay negative when they can equally choose to be positive.....

Well...Since I'm a Pakistani, why should Pakistani care about the Queen of England?
For the last time, I didn't ask you to care.

And if you don't care, move on already. Nobody is forcing you to express your opinion, if you don't care.

Back
Top Bottom