What's new

Queen Elizabeth the second has passed rest in peace.

It's not about loving her,it's about having some respect at least. Besides,Pakistan hasn't had a monarch for more than half a century now.

Respect is earned and she clearly hasnt earned the respect of everyone which is understandable. Okay, if thats the case then even more reason why there isnt any pressing need for universal butt kissing.

IK as a PM right here in this form would have transformed Pakistan.

And all the taxi drivers and jahils from backwater towns unvetted came flooding in and ruined our reputation.

IK as a PM right here in this form would have transformed Pakistan.

And all the taxi drivers and jahils from backwater towns unvetted came flooding in and ruined our reputation.

which jahils you pointing finger at? azad kashmir migrants?

I am pretty sure Bajwas, Sherifs, Zardaris etc. are today grieving more than the British folks....

they would be crown protectorate gone.

Everyone has to go. Bad or good everyone will face the Creator !

Personally, I couldn't care about this Queen.

Do Europeans care when famous Muslims die?

RIP, Queen Elizabeth was a legend, even tho I am not British (weirdly enough I did have a British Passport and possible British Citizenship on my connection to Hong Kong) I still see her as a strong lady and an important world figure.

For those who express ill will to this lady. Love her or hate her, she serves HER people, it may not be you, or her people go against your own interest, but this hate is probably just too much, she was doing her job, ignore what it benefits, that's what anyone in her position would expect to, and she carry out her duty as a public servant with grace and honor. I don't remember who told me this, but if we channel this hate into improving oneself, improving your family, improving your country, then the world would be a better place.....

Why should we Asians give a damn for this bitch who was the leader of an empire that had oppressed and committed genocide against countless peoples?
I did not say you can't give a damn; I said why the hate?

I mean if you don't give a damn, then why comment on it?? Do you see me commenting on Pakistani internal issue when I don't give a damn as that was not my country?

Instead of giving out hate, why don't you wish Pakistan success, nobody is pointing a gun at your head to write nasty message here, you are doing it on your own accord, right? So why hate someone when you can love someone else?? I mean, did Queen Elizabeth herself piss on your cereal that you have to do this?? You can choose to be positive, but instead you choose to be negative, I just don't get why people do that.

fun fact we all got shit ty modern crap fridge that breaks down. queen fridge has lasted very long time and still going strong am jealous hater.

Back
Top Bottom