What's new

Queen Elizabeth the second has passed rest in peace.

The one thinking to say that, kind of things, must be careful due to mobs will turn on him/she. being truthful about how you feel, can make you victim.
Its a free country and free speech here.
Any mob that turns up can talk to my gun🙂

And what if the ppl are dumb? What is the end result?

yara you got 45 fuking trillion, you put your ppl thru the process of becoming great thinkers, inventors, etc.

saudi arabia is an exception.

Its a free country and free speech here.
Any mob that turns up can talk to my gun🙂

are you sure why the lynching then, of minorities when they speak out.

yara you got 45 fuking trillion, you put your ppl thru the process of becoming great thinkers, inventors, etc.

saudi arabia is an exception.

Indians had 45 trillion since forever and what did they do with it? :rofl:

Afghans literally owned India for centuries, what did they do with it apart from building palaces and having a harem of Pakistani women as sex slaves and our men working on their palace gardens?

Atleast now we have an identity, some intelligence, a bomb.

Prince Charles is now Officially King Charles the Third (his official regal name)

The last two King Charles presided over the English civil wars, so hopefully this is not a sign of things to come.

Hopefully parliament is not about to be dissolved

Afghans literally owned India for centuries, what did they do with it apart from building palaces and having a harem of Pakistani women as sex slaves and our men working on their palace gardens?

true but it also said india was on its way to becoming industrialized, just then british captured it. dont forget tipu.

What good are that identity, intelligence, and a bomb when you:

1) Still begging with a population of 200 million
2) One phone call and you bend the knee multiple times

If Afghans were banging your ***, the British were doing it, and now the whole collective west. Remember, the Japanese didn't need colonization to become civilized.

I know,there rebellions and skirmishes and some problems,but they were nothing compared to Balkan Christians/Armenian Christians vs Ottomans,as in the example above.
It led to the Indian naval mutiny among others which in turn led the British to leave India in a hurry. Mobilising forces in Germany, Japan/Singapore and taking the fight to the British, we can't overlook it's importance. India had it's fair share of revolutionaries wanting nothing but independence.

Monarch of Pakistan, well-wisher of the commonwealth. Selflessly devoted to service.

In her own words: “I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice, but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations.” - Queen Elizabeth II.

Back
Top Bottom