What's new

Queen Elizabeth the second has passed rest in peace.

Rest in Peace.
She was a woman who lived through a lot of change and embraced it. She will be sorely missed, Charles and others after him have big boots to fill.
Long live the King.

I am in two minds, yes the monarchy stole a lot of money from the subcontinent and Pakistan would no doubt have been wealthier but we also learned how to be civilized otherwise Pakistanis would be wild baboons like the Afghans.
What an ignorant thing to say. India, not Britain, was the older civilisation. There is no comparison between 16th century India and Afghanistan; the latter was mostly inhabited by tribesmen, whereas India was a developed country of the time.

Why are you guys nagging? This woman used to be your Monarch for a while too. You are part of the commonwealth,so it's only logical for your government to go. And it's not something bad. The entire commonwealth should go.

All the non Caucasian countries that are in the Commonwealth only showcases the slave mindset embeded into all our our brains, let me ask you a similar question, if suppose hypothetically there was a similar organization like Commonwealth of former ottoman colonies headed by Turkey, would you guys or armenians even consider being part of it?

Sorry, just because she was a monarch over them, through no choice of their own, doesnt mean they should blindly follow her and love her. What would be logical is for Pakistan to kindly leave the defunct commonwealth, not simply disappear as a nation.
It's not about loving her,it's about having some respect at least. Besides,Pakistan hasn't had a monarch for more than half a century now.

What an ignorant thing to say. India, not Britain, was the older civilisation. There is no comparison between 16th century India and Afghanistan; the latter was mostly inhabited by tribesmen, whereas India was a developed country of the time.

India was not developed before the British came in comparison to the west. Still isn't, nothing has changed

You must think cow shit houses and donkey carts is being developed :lol:

Another good thing to come out of the British rule is Afghan warlords are no longer whipping Pakistanis while they work on their gardens and palaces. :lol:

A Bronx Tale..." Yankees"​

i like this scene quite educational, watch to the end you will get it.

India was not developed before the British came in comparison to the west. Still isn't, nothing has changed :lol:

You must think cow shit houses and donkey carts is being developed :lol:
And the 16th century British were driving around in Rolls Royce?

All the non Caucasian countries that are in the Commonwealth only showcases the slave mindset embeded into all our our brains, let me ask you a similar question, if suppose hypothetically there was a similar organization like Commonwealth of former ottoman colonies headed by Turkey, would you guys or armenians even consider being part of it?
But the thing is,British India was more or less very cooperative with the British,it wasn't like us who had constant warring and rebellions throughout 400 years. You guys had your problems too,but overall you went along well.

Well one thing is for certain, God (the real and only Sovereign) will NOT save her, since she proclaimed herself to be sovereign.

I bet they'll be partying in Northern Ireland right now!! They sure as hell will bring out the fireworks, if the new one croaks too!!

Back
Top Bottom