What's new

Queen Elizabeth the second has passed rest in peace.

Condolences to the bereaved family. The popularity of monarchy in the common wealth countries will slide in the coming years.

Deeply saddened by her death, a graceful lady who mattered to so many in the world. No doubt an end to an era of loyalty and devotion.
1662660729451.png

1662660841126.png

Last edited:
544BE723-6696-4532-AC31-F3A9A7D1C25E.jpeg

Her Maj has died .
Innalillahi wainalahi rajioun

Does feel a bit odd, she's been there all my life, on our Money on the stamps and always in the news.
She served the country as no other for over 70 years never putting a foot wrong & held this nation together as one .
I’m not a royalist & celebrity deaths have never bothered me but this feels different .
People are slowly pouring out onto the streets here .

It’ll be God save the King now .

Why are you guys nagging? This woman used to be your Monarch for a while too. You are part of the commonwealth,so it's only logical for your government to go. And it's not something bad. The entire commonwealth should go.

Sadly, this fucking nation of mine is part of this shit-faced organization. There is no shortage of rim lickers.

Why are you guys nagging? This woman used to be your Monarch for a while too. You are part of the commonwealth,so it's only logical for your government to go. And it's not something bad. The entire commonwealth should go.

Sorry, just because she was a monarch over them, through no choice of their own, doesnt mean they should blindly follow her and love her. What would be logical is for Pakistan to kindly leave the defunct commonwealth, not simply disappear as a nation.

dont worry charles will take over. i think rule under him will be tough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom