What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

What about your own country of pakestan? can you make high performance turbofan of any kind?

Can China make anything without photoshopping Russian technology?

Iran is far ahead of you boys when it comes to jet engines manufacturing........any day!
I don't think its fair to bring China or Pakistan into the discussion. this thread is about Iran. Yes, Veg is being a little unfair but he is also making some valid points. Why are we doing great in Drone technology, AD systems and we're also doing fair in building Naval equipment and ships, but are absolutely pitiful in building our own fighter jet? Aren't we supposed to be a leading Islamic nation in technology and science? I think we should be accepting critics and work on our faults.Always be optimist of other people intentions. Veg, being from Pakistan, is unlikely to be trying to troll here and he looks like he is legitimately concerned about Islamic countries.

BTW,China is many years ahead of us in every single military technology. except maybe drones

I didn't said that Iran has to try to make F-14
My simple argument is that Iran is unable to make fighter jet engines and fighter jets like F-14 which US was able to make in 1960s. This make the technological gap of 50 years.

And I do agree that it could be due to the bigger economy or other factors, but it is not the debate for me.
So ur goal was to point out the obvious? Yes a lot of countries are behind US technologically. Yes only very few countries have the tech to make jet engines while most don't. So does that mean Iran should just give up all hope and never attempt to make anything just bcuz Iran is behind some other super rich and developed countries?

If they are attempting to make a fighter jet then good for them. Doesn't matter how they do it...whether they have to reverse engineer some old engine and go off of that or they might import engines from Russia. Whatever floats their boat. What's the point of criticizing them?

What about your own country of pakestan? can you make high performance turbofan of any kind?

Can China make anything without photoshopping Russian technology?

Iran is far ahead of you boys when it comes to jet engines manufacturing........any day!
Just bcuz one guy is trolling, u don't have to stoop to his level. This thread is about Qaher...let's keep it that way. When there's a d*ck measuring thread I'll make sure to tag u and him and u guys can carry on there.

China is ahead of Iran because the Soviet Union transferred entire assembly lines to China in the 50's and 60's to get them started on manufacturing gas turbines for the Mig-15/ 17/ 19 and 21. Then Yeltsin again transferred entire assembly lines for the Su-27SK series, in the early 90's.

You understand?

Without this massive help, they'd be on the donkey cart........right where they were.......

I don't think its fair to bring China or Pakistan into the discussion. this thread is about Iran. Yes, Veg is being a little unfair but he is also making some valid points. Why are we doing great in Drone technology, AD systems and we're also doing fair in building Naval equipment and ships, but are absolutely pitiful in building our own fighter jet? Aren't we supposed to be a leading Islamic nation in technology and science? I think we should be accepting critics and work on our faults.Always be optimist of other people intentions. Veg, being from Pakistan, is unlikely to be trying to troll here and he looks like he is legitimately concerned about Islamic countries.

BTW,China is many years ahead of us in every single military technology. except maybe drones

China is ahead of Iran because the Soviet Union transferred entire assembly lines to China in the 50's and 60's to get them started on manufacturing gas turbines for the Mig-15/ 17/ 19 and 21. Then Yeltsin again transferred entire assembly lines for the Su-27SK series, in the early 90's.

You understand?

Without this massive help, they'd be on the donkey cart........right where they were.......

Veg actually has some good points as iran is under very hard sanctions so buying air superiority fighter are near impossible. While its regional enemies field very large number of highly sophisticated air superiority fighters . the importance of such planes can be seen during the iran-iraq war where the F14 scored huge number of kills with very low losses to itself.
I know that Iranian aviation industry is mature enough to reverse engineer F14 with modifications to produce a domestic fighter jet.
I am also sure that if they can reverse engineer the j85 engine they sure can di it with the F14 engine.
I mean china has also done this and it has proved very beneficial for them. Why reinvent the wheel .

Best end of year gifts (March)

Flying Qaher, Operational Bavar, column of Karrars.

I'm hopeful but pessimistic at the same time

Flying Qaher, Operational Bavar, column of Karrars.
I'm hopeful but pessimistic at the same time

IRI is just talk ... I lost hope on IRI long time ago ... there will be only some useless propaganda , showing old stuff for n-times and nothing else ....

شما چرا فکر می کنید نظامی گری آقایون بهتر از مملکت داریشون هست 1؟

Hopefully what started off as poor propaganda will end as an excellent fighter.

Hopefully what started off as poor propaganda will end as an excellent fighter.
It can't be a fighter as the design is not suitable for supersonic flight .
Its designed and claimed as a CAS specific airplane with some stealth feature to increase its survivability against enemy fighter and air defence in area

How are the production figures for Iran's new fleet? There is hardly any news

The F-5 Enhanced clone Program
The Stealth Light Craft program

Are all quite innovative projects , however we never hear about real progress in term of producton number from Iran's prespective.

If they have mastered the Prouction Figures why don't they display the New birds more openly?

300px-IAIO_Qaher-313_first_prototype_taxing_test.jpg

The F-5 conversion effort looked pretty promsing modificaion and updates
Saeqeh_Azarakhsh-2_fighter_aircraft_Iran_Iranian_Air_Force_aviation_defence_industry_640.jpg

However inability to copy the F14 will certainly be a mystery considering Iran had that plane for good 30 years

1280px-defense.gov_news_photo_060619-n-0490c-007.jpg

An F14 Copy would certainly be something else perhaps more potent then the stealth craft
It is hard to imagine that Iran never made progress on this front it is just a machine every part can technically be replicated

Enjoy the awesome presentation video of trainer
Fairly good quality intro video to plane and it's system

Last edited:
I was hoping for a F14 suprise one day

Getting the Trainer program going , perhaps is a small step after the Twin Engine F-5 conversion project.

Last edited:
If Iranians are already retracting their "5th generation fighter" claims and calling this a subsonic CAS, I am pretty sure that soon you guys will say it was all just a big joke all along and that Qaher is actually just a large piñata prepared for the 40th anniversary of the Iranian revolution.

If Iranians are already retracting their "5th generation fighter" claims and calling this a subsonic CAS, I am pretty sure that soon you guys will say it was all just a big joke all along and that Qaher is actually just a large piñata prepared for the 40th anniversary of the Iranian revolution.

Nobody actually knows what the purpose of this is, since official descriptions have been vague and changing. So keep your jokes to yourself, thanks.

why a subsonic CAS can't be stealth and have some features of a 5th generation airplane ?

Back
Top Bottom